Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should this guild be scraped and have us move to hetzon's or should we stay here? (Guild members only please)

Yes 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
No 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
I'm just a noob/(insert whatever you are), who wants gold 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
This poll closed on November 7, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Maleko
exp. 99
Maleko
exp. 99
Maleko
*enters infirmary*

good to see your awake pyro, what the heck happened?

((guys i'm starting the construction on several more F-303 class ships.))

((sweet. any word from hetzon about when he and his friends are gonna smear us?))

((not yet, he's giving us a chance. we want this to be fun, not just a thing where the goa'uld waltz in and wipe us from exsitance.))

((thats good. i'm looking forward to this. and i still say we need to take the fight to them.))

((in a few weeks we'll be able to, we have 4 F-303 class ships under contruction))

((sweet. then what are we gonna do with them? leave them here as a defensive measure while we assualt the enemy with lesser levels of force? or send them directly after the goa'uld?))
=RRR=pyro
*After Pyros wounds have been bandaged and he lay in a infarmary bed his eyes slowly open and he looked around trying to sit up*

*sighs* you finaly up... if only vegilia would wake up, too...
that must have been a hard wack you gave him, he's still out...
=RRR=pyro
Maleko
*enters infirmary*

alot happened...has my team been debriefed

*tries to sit up*

*walks back into the infarmary.* Dude it's been three days. Those of them that have been concious have been debreifed for a while. WHat hapeened out there? Why didn't you return with the rest of your team?

6,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
angelic kitty44
=RRR=pyro
*After Pyros wounds have been bandaged and he lay in a infarmary bed his eyes slowly open and he looked around trying to sit up*

I didnt think i hit him that hard......oops

6,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Anubis53
=RRR=pyro
Maleko
*enters infirmary*

*tries to sit up*

*walks back into the infarmary.* Dude it's been three days. Those of them that have been concious have been debreifed for a while. WHat hapeened out there? Why didn't you return with the rest of your team?

i didnt return cause i saw a chance to get my brother back....i sent the rest of the team through cause i didnt want to get them stranded in space.....
=RRR=pyro
Anubis53
=RRR=pyro
Maleko
*enters infirmary*

*tries to sit up*

i didnt return cause i saw a chance to get my brother back....i sent the rest of the team through cause i didnt want to get them stranded in space.....
understandable. what happened after they went through?
Name: Gene "Excelsior" Loyid
Military Record: Fighter Pilot for 7 years, been shot down over Iraq and fought my way back to US troops.
Military Branch: U.S. Airforce
Reason for Joining: Some guy named Hammond sent me a letter, saying something about an outer space egyptain or something. (ooc: my character does not know about the stargate yet)
What makes you worthy to be a member of the SGC: Did I mention when I said I fought my way back to US troops, I had no firearm on me?

*Walking around looking like a fool* Um.. Sir! Ma'am! Anyone? Can someone tell me where General Hammond is?
Humh... Maybe I should come back later when there are more people. After all, taking time into consideration, most of them must be in the mess. Oh well, lunch time...

(ooc: signing off, be back in an hour or two... or three)
exp. 99
=RRR=pyro
Anubis53
=RRR=pyro
Maleko
*enters infirmary*

*tries to sit up*

understandable. what happened after they went through?

thats what id like to know.
=RRR=pyro
angelic kitty44
=RRR=pyro

ive tried everything...just leeting him sit there to dumping buckets of ice cold water on him...
angelic kitty44
=RRR=pyro
angelic kitty44
=RRR=pyro

ive tried everything...just leeting him sit there to dumping buckets of ice cold water on him...

Well he's probably in a coma now......wouldn't you say doc?

6,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I hope it wasnt me that put him in a coma heh...well anyway...we were underfire by some jaffa when i activated the gate...i got vegilla through and we were able to defeate the jaffa just as kitty went through...thats when i deactivated the gate...More jaffa came bursting in and there was a great fire fight...After awhile the system lord known as Set made his grand entrance....Lets say another fire fight broke out...I managed to kill him while sustaining damage myself...but no doubt they will resurect him in a sarcophagus...But i managed to break through the ring of jaffa and get to the ring transport and transported myself back onto the planetary temple...From their i found our abondanded ship and flew back to the other planet and used that stargate to get back

*he stops and catches his breath*

Sir if what i learned is true...we are in big trouble...the system lords have allied together and are comming to destroy us...and to make things worse they have somehow combined their motherships with ancient technology...making new hybrid motherships that will blow us out of the air in seconds.
=RRR=pyro
I hope it wasnt me that put him in a coma heh...well anyway...we were underfire by some jaffa when i activated the gate...i got vegilla through and we were able to defeate the jaffa just as kitty went through...thats when i deactivated the gate...More jaffa came bursting in and there was a great fire fight...After awhile the system lord known as Set made his grand entrance....Lets say another fire fight broke out...I managed to kill him while sustaining damage myself...but no doubt they will resurect him in a sarcophagus...But i managed to break through the ring of jaffa and get to the ring transport and transported myself back onto the planetary temple...From their i found our abondanded ship and flew back to the other planet and used that stargate to get back

*he stops and catches his breath*

Sir if what i learned is true...we are in big trouble...the system lords have allied together and are comming to destroy us...and to make things worse they have somehow combined their motherships with ancient technology...making new hybrid motherships that will blow us out of the air in seconds.

ooohhhh s**t....you've got to be kidding me...as if their ships weren't bad enough...
*walks into colonel maleko's office*im transferring your the worst co i ever had*hands him my trans fer papers*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff