Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should this guild be scraped and have us move to hetzon's or should we stay here? (Guild members only please)

Yes 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
No 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
I'm just a noob/(insert whatever you are), who wants gold 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
This poll closed on November 7, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 >

6,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Maleko
*Returns the salute.*

"So, what's all about? I heard something about a jaffa coming through the gate hot?"

*Pyro nods*

yes sir, he claims he wants to join what tealc started, and fight against the Goa'uld along side us. We disarmed him and placed him in this holding cell

Dangerous Lunatic

*tries to see what they are saying*
"Hmm, have you told him Teal'c isn't here anymore?"

((if you didn't know, this stargate rp is set in the future, about 5 years after season eight. as it says in the first post, most of the original characters are gone, that includes teal'c. they are either retired, or offworld somewhere(teal'c).))

Dangerous Lunatic

Maleko

((if you didn't know, this stargate rp is set in the future, about 5 years after season eight. as it says in the first post, most of the original characters are gone, that includes teal'c. they are either retired, or offworld somewhere(teal'c).))

((yes sir i know that now))

Dangerous Lunatic

*sits back down in his cell and waits*

Dangerous Lunatic

((any one on??))

Dangerous Lunatic

*lays down and goes to sleep*

6,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Maleko

Yes sir i told him

((yea..but i dont think tealc would retire...at this point and time he probably would be part of the Jaffa resistance group))

Dangerous Lunatic

=RRR=pyro
Maleko

Yes sir i told him

((yea..but i dont think tealc would retire...at this point and time he probably would be part of the Jaffa resistance group))

((yea thats prolly true i mean look how old briack is))
ryuhayabussaX12
=RRR=pyro
Maleko

Yes sir i told him

((you mean breitak, and that's what i meant, he's not retired, just not at the SGC anymore.))

Dangerous Lunatic

Maleko
ryuhayabussaX12
=RRR=pyro
Maleko

Yes sir i told him

((you mean breitak, and that's what i meant, he's not retired, just not at the SGC anymore.))

((i always get those two mixed up))

*he wakes up and sits on the cot*

Dangerous Lunatic

*stands up and walks towards the bars to await the general's arrival*

6,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
*Pyro looked at maleko*

what should we do with him sir?

Dangerous Lunatic

((??? hes gone.....agian!))