Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should this guild be scraped and have us move to hetzon's or should we stay here? (Guild members only please)

Yes 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
No 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
I'm just a noob/(insert whatever you are), who wants gold 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
This poll closed on November 7, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29

Dangerous Lunatic

*wakes up and looks around*

6,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
((OK DUE TO THE CREATION OF THE SG GUILD IN THE GUILD NETWORKS SYSTEM, I AM LEAVING THIS THREAD AND DELETING MY GOA'ULD AND ASGARD THREADS, I ALREADY KNOW THAT MALEKO HAS ALSO SIGNED UP FOR THE ONE IN THE GUILD SYSTEMS, SO THERE IS A CHANCE THAT THIS ONE WILL GET DELETED TO, SO ANYONE THAT STILL WANTS TO RP IN A SGC SETTING COME HERE, FILL OUT A APP. AND SEND IT TO HETZON:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=1802 ))
((before that happens, i'm going to hold a vote, should we delete this guild and move to hetzon's or hsould we stay here.))
Shat's up guys sorry I've been gone so long. notmuch time for gaia these days.
So what's all this stuff about moving to Hetzon's, are we goa'uld now or something?
Anubis53
Shat's up guys sorry I've been gone so long. notmuch time for gaia these days.
So what's all this stuff about moving to Hetzon's, are we goa'uld now or something?

no, go to the link above to see his guild, you'll see.
OOC((for the poll there is no accurat way to answer the questions, i didn't undestand what the yes and no were for. if it were one thing i would have.))
(a bright flash appears) hello im an rep. on from the asgard high command, my name is Kanin. we need ur help
the replicators has found our resource planet, its the very planet which we get all the materials to build our ships, if they get to it they would be unstopable, u most help us stop them.

6,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
chekura02
OOC((for the poll there is no accurat way to answer the questions, i didn't undestand what the yes and no were for. if it were one thing i would have.))

The poll is for members of this guild, this guild as ended cause we have started it now in the guilds section.

and as for you 18th angel, you cant be a asgard since I created the asgard Guild here in the forums and i have never recieved a app. from you..but none of it matters anymore because we are now in the guild network and not here anymore.
well, i've decided that we're moving to hetzon's guild. all members of the sgc go there and apply. there is a link to the guild in one of pyro's earlier posts on this page.

6,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Your about a page behind there maleko.. biggrin But ill repost the link to save anyone from having to search for it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=1802
dang ive been gone a while....and when i get back, i find out were moving....joy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff