Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should this guild be scraped and have us move to hetzon's or should we stay here? (Guild members only please)

Yes 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
No 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
I'm just a noob/(insert whatever you are), who wants gold 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
This poll closed on November 7, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 > >>

mikazuki_tsuki
Name: kida
Military Record: graduated out of the air force with best pilot honor
Military Branch: air force
Reason for Joining: want to fly in different worlds and explore them
What makes you worthy to be a member of the SGC: can fly recon and deffeat goa'uld fighters - they had me do a fight simulation

well, maybe you could be some use. welocome to the sgc
nods head " i hope i can "
good, please be as active as you can.
(ok)
wlaking around the SGC she made her way to the mess hall. entering the dinning area she grabbed a plate of food sat down and startted reading previus mission rports that were able to others to read.
Anubis53
angelic kitty44
*is still tring to revive vegilia*

*walks out with a glass of water.*
here let me help.
*pours it on vegilia*

very funny...but that wont work, try this.
*takes a buket of ice cold water and dunks it on vegilia*
you want a go?
streaching she put her dishes up grabbing the files she wlaked towards her room. entering her room she set the file on her bed, walking over to her closet she grabbed some training cloths. heading towards the training center she changed and started practicing different moves and attacks.
angelic kitty44
Anubis53
angelic kitty44
*is still tring to revive vegilia*

*walks out with a glass of water.*
here let me help.
*pours it on vegilia*

very funny...but that wont work, try this.
*takes a buket of ice cold water and dunks it on vegilia*
you want a go?

Heh, now your talking.
Sure.
*Takes the bucket and dumps some more on him.*

6,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
((Timeline: This post is set a full day after SG-4's return))

*the alarm goes off*

UNSCHEDULED OFF-WORL ACTIVATION

*the gate begins to dial in..the iris is closed and the GDO code comes in....the code is incorrect...Yet it is very close to sg-4's GDO code...it appears like one or two numbers were inputed incorrectly...Like the person hit the wrong button on accident of something*

((Ok ill wait for someone in charge to get her....and please try your best to make a decision like a true leader would...dont just look at my avi and say "oh its just pyro" lol))
=RRR=pyro
((Timeline: This post is set a full day after SG-4's return))

*the alarm goes off*

UNSCHEDULED OFF-WORL ACTIVATION

*the gate begins to dial in..the iris is closed and the GDO code comes in....the code is incorrect...Yet it is very close to sg-4's GDO code...it appears like one or two numbers were inputed incorrectly...Like the person hit the wrong button on accident of something*

((Ok ill wait for someone in charge to get her....and please try your best to make a decision like a true leader would...dont just look at my avi and say "oh its just pyro" lol))

*runs into the ate room at full speed.* ..........uh.......
*yells into the mike.*
ALL GATE DEFENSE TEAMS ON GAURD NOW! ALL DEFENCE TEAMS TO THE GATE ROOM.
............*breathes out.* open the iris!
yes sir.
*the iris opens and all the defence soldiers stand at the ready.*
hearing the alarm she let it pass unless she was called she was suposed to let it pass and go on her daily rutean. but still she went to her room and ghanged staying on guard until she was needed.
((hey guys/girls i would like to get this guild set up in the new guilds section. only problem is the fact that it costs 20k to create a guild there... i would like to call for donations so that we can make this guild in there and therefore make this guild about 50 times batter.))
((i guess i could give up my 600 g. would that be ok?))
mikazuki_tsuki
((i guess i could give up my 600 g. would that be ok?))

((every gold helps.))
Maleko
((hey guys/girls i would like to get this guild set up in the new guilds section. only problem is the fact that it costs 20k to create a guild there... i would like to call for donations so that we can make this guild in there and therefore make this guild about 50 times batter.))

((who do we give the gold to?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces