Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Cleric

Jamie looked to Blain as he hailed the man. She took a step forward, never in her history had she bowed to anyone. It was not only a thing for her pride, but also for who she was brought up to be. The man nodded to Blain, but looked at Jamie as if she was something else. He then placed a hand upon Blain's shoulder. "Rise then Blain. Who is your female companion. She does not know how to properly greet a Emperor of Rome?" Jamie exhaled threw her nose a bit, and it was clear she was on the defensive. She was about to say something of the effect that no one was her Emperor, when someone hit the back of her knee with the end of their spear. If her old knee was in place things would of been much more painful then just a bruised knee cap. Her left leg only bent to keep her balance. "My name is Jamie." She said, and she did not lower her head.

"I will answer your questions, if you answer mine first. Where do you come from? You wear such strange garb." He touched Jamie's shoulder, and she refrained from shrinking back. He walked behind her, and ended making his way to be once again in front of Blain. "Rise." He said to both Blain and Jamie. Jamie was on her feet, and she glared back at the man who forced her to kneel. "This session of the Senate is over for the day. I will give a detailed report to you all when I have the answers to my questions. If you want to ask some of your own submit them in writing to the palace."

With that, the room grew loud for a moment, when the Caesar lead the way from the round room. The Caesar motioned for the two to follow, and he spun on his heel, his violet purple cloak followed in his wake.

Behind them a wake of Praetorian guard followed, along with the massive crate that came with them. Two guards flanked both Jamie, and Blain, along with another two guards who carried their things. Jamie would of taken in the sites, but at this point she was not sure what to think, and she felt adrenalin coursing threw her body. She had to get a grip or she was going to be in deep if she could not even hold her own body up.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking? That we have been sent back in time?" She said in English, the guards eyed them, but did not say anything or try to stop them. "Blain what do we do?" She said threw an exhaled breath.

They were lead threw the streets, it was common for the Caesar to walk the streets, or ride in a chariot, but he chose to walk the streets. People gathered, and threw flowers at him, but when they saw Blain, and Jamie, they only starred, and whispered. Jamie was clearly drawing more attention with her git up then Blain, mainly because it showed off her curves, and muscled body. The suite was form fitting, and did not leave much for the imagination. A guard noticed this, and threw his cloak around her shoulders. Sure the women here showed off their bodies in toga like clothing, but what she was wearing was starting to grow comments. Jamie grasped the cloak, and nodded to the guard who kept his eyes facing forward.

The group ended up in the massive palace. The Emperor did not even slow in his stride as he walked in threw the massive marble and wooden doors that bared his house. The structure was solid, and if one had to keep the masses out (Which had happened several times in the past), and walked threw the main hall, and into a massive seating area. He gave a few orders, and a slave ran off to do his duties. Jamie was sure that Blain was living this place up. This was right up his alley.

Jamie was just not sure that being a woman of her attitude, or mental strength was tolerated during this time. The Caesar turned, and face the two. He spread his arms out, the guard moved back, and the massive container was taken some other direction. Jamie looked again to Blain, and pulled the cloak from her shoulders. The man stepped forward. "Are you well enough to answer my questions or are you going to need some time to recuperate from your journey. It seems that you have been taxed, and might need a moment to gather your thoughts. I will give you an hour to rest, but I will have answers. Food and refreshments will be brought to you as well as a change of clothing if you would like." He said, and turned leaving the two alone, but in a room filled with guards.

Jamie sat down placing her hands upon her head, and her elbows resting on her knees. "I feel sick." She said, and only just controlled her urge to get sick. She then looked up her face looked pale, and she was clearly feeling the affects of fatigue from the adrenalin rush she had before. A slave walked in with fresh water, and wine. She scanned them both, seeing nothing wrong with them knowing how Romans loved to poison each other. "Water is clean." She said to Blain. The Slave then set the tray down, he took a daring glance at Jamie, then Blain, then rushed away from the two, clearly afraid of them.

Interstellar Dragon

Blain stood to his feet as he thinks to himself "Step one... successful at least that worked." My female companion is named Jamie, she is my mate and would like her to stay close if possible." Blain keeping in mind that such a strange place it is known that separation could of been possible "We hail from... far away no where near your empire. A different time perhaps this garb we carry is just the latest armor for our protection like..." Thinking for a moment he looks up to the flags around him. "Like a symbol of who we are and where we come from but nothing compared to the armor of your hardened troops" Blain did all he possibly could if there is one thing old kings of their day loved was flattery.

Blain following Caesar he looks over to Jamie as he whispered "Just try to act like your humble, we don't hold any cards right now but this guy holds all the cards. Best to step lightly when in the spiders web." Looking forward he gazes over at Jamie as she spoke "Yeah that's what im guessing anyway, I not sure what to do at this point in time." Looking around at the place he looks back over to her. "This is like any empire, weather American or Russian... humble, flatter and find a way to get answers and to get to a safe point." Noticing the guard cover Jamie he raised an eyebrow but thought about it shortly as he glared at the people around. Not liking the way they were "looking" at Jamie he held his tongue for now.

Blain looks at Caesar "We would like some time to rest sire." Looking at the large building he tries to take note as he went of all the places to go. This place was new, weird and out of his normal range. Let alone being unarmed but one thing did remain his tricks to create traps and things of that nature. Looking to Jamie as he sat beside her, he takes a cub and holds it to her lips "Drink, well find out where our gear went to after we get more time alone." Whispering so the guards wouldn't hear Blain could only wait to see what would happen next.

Aged Cleric

Erica stumbled forward. She felt like she had been thrown into a human sized blender, and come out in one piece at the end. A wall happened to be next to her, and she used it as he bent over heaving nothing into the streets at her feet. The air was damp, and it must of just stopped raining, and it smelled of moisture, and something else that did not sit well. The smell caused her to retch once again, and she felt dizzy as an after effect. Whipping her mouth with the back of her hand she desperately needed a glass of water.

Her vision blurred, and she slumped to the floor. Her hand rested upon her abdomen, as she swallowed back that same sick feeling from before. "Jack?" She said, and her voice was shaky, and weak. She opened her eyes, but they were blurred, and she slammed them shut once again trying to keep herself from passing out. Out of everyone who had traveled she had taken it the worst.

After a moment she felt slightly better, but then realized that she could hear hoof beets running in their direction. She looked over to where she last felt Jack and saw nothing. Looking around, she stood, and nearly felt the world spin again, and wondered where Jack had gone. Erica felt where her sword would be, and it was there. The horses drew near, and she could hear their breaths as they rounded the corner. Looking up, Erica braced herself, with her back to the wall, and ready to defend herself. What she did not expect to see was Jack on a horse wearing what he was adorned in. Her mind reeled to catch up, but her travels made her in a much weaker state then she had even guess. "Jack?" She said, and she felt her world go black.

((If I over stepped my bounds here by having him show up, I will edit it. He will be well known to the public, even loved. Yeah get that. He might of even been able to change some of the outlook they had on the ruling power by defying the English openly, an aiding in the battles. They might even be able to take over England lol))

Interstellar Dragon

(France)
Jack looks at Erica suddenly, his mind flashed going from the first few weeks he came here from being a ruthless assassin by his nature taken in by thieves and invited into a guild of black shadow warriors to where he is now. Stepping down from the carriage he placed his hand upon the horse as it calms down as soon he kneels down. "Can it be... I recognize those curves and that hair anywhere." With a slight smile to his face, he covers Erica with his coat and carries her back to the carriage. Putting his hand out the window he signals the driver to head out back. Heading back to a castle like home. It was the pinnacle of luxury back in the day. Bringing Erica inside he rests her on a long sofa. Kneeling down in front of the fireplace he starts a fire. Just above him was two blades with the name. Fortune and Fate both what he used when the days he first got there. Stolen from two hit assassins against the royal family. As the fire flickered calmly Jack takes a deep breath "In what world we live in, give me such a blessing to this curse I've been dealt." Only been given the message months ago from Mi he waits for some hope to escape this new age. "Maybe next time when someone says, start a new... ill just cut their throats." Jack stands up and walks over to the table pouring a class of wine the smell was sweet as it was aged nearly 12 years waving it against Erica's nose he allows the sweet smell to wake her up calmly. "Erica... Erica time to wake up."

(Hera Realm)
Sirius and Nick walked the world they were in as Nick looks over at Sirius "Still no contact with them?" Sirius held his hand on his forehead with his eyes closed. "No... cant even hear their thoughts." "What could of happened during transport. Everything was properly prepared something like this shouldn't of happened." Sirius looks at Nick "But it did, and the only cause is that of what I tried to run from, that alien Madre." Nick looks at Sirius strangely. "Run?" Walking over to a small lake filled with something that resembled water but in a green hue Sirius kneels down and washes his face. "There was a problem... a serious problem that would of ended our world. During the encounter it got out into the world the last place we wanted it to be. Back in its own ship I know it got there, and if it got there it got to planets earths central network or the internet as we call it. If it got there, then there would be no stopping it." Nick leans on something that resembled a tree on their world as he thinks "Perhaps... the energy link will still be there for ten years it would fade slowly." Sirius sighs "Yeah but building a portal would take endless resources and a connection with whoever I was trying to reach. Like you and this place." Sirius looks up to the sky "Ill be in meditation perhaps I can get through cant rest until I do." Sirius walked out to the middle of the lake with two much interruption the strange water would stiffen to become solid ground like the properties of water turning to ice getting to the center Sirius sits as the ground beneath him alternated between wet and dry. Closing his eyes he takes a deep breath "This is my fault... I have to find them I have to reach... someone."

(Day 10 after the group leaves back on Earth)
It was only ten days since my daughter and her family left for something better. From what I found thus far Madre has dropped off the map to who knows where. Found signs here and there that may possess some kind of clue as to where but so far each leads to a dead end. Himeko pause’s her hands from the keys as every glass in the area shatters like an explosion.
With a sonic boom roaring through the sky spreading for miles upon miles car alarms sound off over the area. A ship large and grand emerged from the clouds above casting a large shadow over the city. The city seemed to pause as everyone goes outside looking at the damage then up to the sky above. Stepping out of her home Himeko walked out looking up to the sky as her eyes widen. “My god… I hope that’s not what I think it is…” Himeko’s techa rings as she reached for it quickly. “HIMEKO… are you seeing what we’re seeing” It was Nolan and Orion as they were several hundred miles away from where Himeko was. Himeko pauses in her words. “But… you’re nowhere near close to where I am… which means.” Nolan nods. “There is more than one… do you think it could be who we been searching for?” Himeko looks at her techa as she takes several photos from the satellite noticing these ships appeared in large cities all over the world. “Yeah… it has to be… Madre…”

With a low hum the world paused for hours as all tv broadcasts turned to the emergency broadcast system. The military called out over the city as within an hour the sky was filled with military choppers, jets and planes. Pegasus hovered just near one of the ships as Madre appeared in Hawkeye’s Island City, no one walked the streets the city was deserted in Hawkeye’s main lab Madre was in the system as there were several pods each for everyone on the island as the people were hooked up and asleep Madre looked up as within her vision like a 3/D map the wall opens up in front of her showing her that the ships she called arrived. “Its time.” Soon the ships releases thousands of smaller ships and a few medium sized ones that carried warriors inside the skies grew dark and flooded with the alien ships. Jets, coppers went to battle as the medium sized ships flew a good distance away from the larger ships in a formation hovering there. With a bursting sound the main ships sounded their signals as the bottom of the medium sized ships open up dropping aliens from them suited in armor

User Image
((Madre's Race Alien Invaders))

(2 months, 6 days the group has been gone)
The war rages as city after city was destroyed Himeko, Nolan and Orion all exhausted searching for answers reasons doing the best she can Himeko looks up to the sky. It was a different sign the sky stayed dark the day they arrived and its been dark ever since. Himeko worked on a different project while Nolan searched for ways to penetrate their armor as it seemed guns barely worked. Orion kept track of their movements as best he could. Warning several groups of solders who were out on recon when they got too close. On month 1, day 14 the military struck one of the main ships with a tactical nuke... it failed surrounded by a force field nothing short of a linear tesla cannon could actually interact with the medium ships force field. Himeko launches rockets out of the earths atmosphere with an expiration date, in hopes that the someone, the group where ever they are it would land in their time period. Remembering the portal in Zion which was miles upon miles underwater at crushing depth of any submarine built today she knew the only way their species was going to survive was to go back to Zion. "I cant believe that thing caused this much problem, there is no rest here." As one of the generals pass by he looks over to Himeko "Still wasting time on sending messages to someone who isn't out there, we need you to find away to break that shield defense." Himeko slams her hand down on the desk as she stood up. "I TOLD YOU THERE ISNT ANYWAY TO DO IT, IF YOU REALLY WANT MY HELP WHAT I NEED YOU TO DO IS BUILD ME A WAR SUBMARINE SO I CAN GET TO ZION." The general stood as he leans against the table that has been mapped out of the area. "Look, we don't have the time or resources to do it they are pushing forward everyday every night I lose another countless soldiers. "AND you will lose more if you don't get to Zion, that place has the only weapons armor and equipment we need its a cache to help us." the major walks by then looks to the general. "Sir, we can atleast see if we can make the submarine and if we manage to do it and get to this Zion then we could get all the equipment we need. Plus we lose soldiers every second of everday I rather have them equipped than to go out there knowing they will die without a fight." the general looks over to the major as he puts his head on his head "sigh... alright, build the submarine quickly not like this sector has much time well have to move out if they push too much north." Himeko sighs sitting down "FINALLY, just hope we survive that long to get there." Finishing up another message to the future she gets up around her neck three dogtags waved side to side with her movements the names read. Mario, Charles and Andrew three friends who had died early in the war.

Aged Cleric

Jamie took the water. She took a long slow sip not wanting it to be a shock to her system. She then could no longer sit. She sat the glass down, and started to pace. She was so tired on her feet, but sitting made her want to just lay down. Speaking in English, Jamie started off. "First off. I want to know what Mi has in plan, second we should keep our Time traveling idea as quite as we can, third find out who our host is. We also have to make ourselves as useful as we can. Those guards." She pointed at the men who covered the exits, and were not thrilled at being pointed at by her. "They are the Praetorian, and I am sure you remember who they are. It all depends on which Caesar they are, will it matter who they are. They become corrupt later on, and have been known to kill their own Ward."

Jamie, reached back and untied her hair from the up due, and it fell past her shoulders. She sat next to Blain then leaned her head into his shoulder. "If we can join the guard, we can make a difference, we can start to form the world, but into what is the key. I am sure Mi knows, hell that was her writing all over that dam container. And as for being your 'Mate'." She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "I guess we made it a day before one of us was killed. I do accept your proposal." Jamie knew he said that to protect her, and was grateful. It was nice to have someone close that she could trust as much as Blain.

She leaned up, and kissed him lightly on the lips, then she went back to leaning on his shoulder and in no time was asleep. The hour passed far to quickly, and the empire walked in. The sound of the guard coming to attention brought Jamie up straight, years of military training taught her body more then her mind things about sleep deprivation, and her to her feet, and to attention, then she relaxed letting her mind come to focus on where they were, and what was going on.

"It seems that you have had a chance to rest, and I hope figure out what you are doing hear. I assume that you are not from around her, but I hope to clear that up today." Jamie bowed her head slightly to the man, but did not lower her head all the way. He again raise an eyebrow at her, but allowed them to speak. "First off. Thank you for your hospitality, Blain and myself have indeed traveled far, but from where that is another issue all together. Our situation is rather difficult, and I would like to first ask who you are aside from being Emperor of Rome." Jamie said and lifted her head up to make eye contact with the man.

"Your welcome.... Jamie was it?" Jamie gave him a nod, and he continued. "My name is Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, most call me Caligula." Jamie actually said his name under her breath as he spoke it taking a slight step back. Timing was everything for this man, and if it was too late, there was not help for them. "How long have you been Emperor of Rome?" She asked her voice did not truly hide her unease. He paused seeing her slight expression, and it was clear he was on a tipping point with her. "Just under six months. why?" Jamie visibly relaxed, but then was working her historic mental map. "It will be something we can revile at a later date. At this point it is hard to say what is safe to say. I can tell you this." She looked to Blain, and nodded. And spoke in English. "He has not gone insane yet. We might get out of this alive yet, but we have to worry about a few other factors. We can talk about this later it seems now is not the time." Caligula seemed to be uncomfortable with her speaking in the different tongue, and he waited for Blain to speak up. He was not use to a woman other then his cousin to be as blunt.

Jamie then turned to him, and she placed her balled fist upon her chest. "We will be of service to you, and you will have never seen a skill set of that we possess anywhere else in the known world. We will have more answers to give you once we are able to examine the container that appeared right after we had."

The man actually laughed. "Ah that, that was another thing I had questions about." He snapped his fingers, and six guards marched in caring the massive crate. On top was a hand print, and eye scanner. The crate was black, and it had colorful neon colors draped about it a master piece O'day Mi. She even signed it, and Jamie realized that she might of tried to make the container look as unimposing as possible. Jamie chuckled again seeing the archaic stick figures of Mi, and what looked like Zero holding hands. "Hay it might seem those two patched things up?" She said to Blain. Jamie looked to Blain.

The guard surrounded them, but did not force them away from the container. "Please open this box of yours, and show us what is inside. We tired over the past hour to get in, but it seems to be locked in such a way that only you can open it." He said, shaking his head. Jamie swallowed. She had a few ideas, and if they were going to reshape the world, there was going to be a lot of fire power, and other supplies. Jamie stepped back, giving Blain the right to do just that.

Interstellar Dragon

Blain nods in agreement, as he pours some water on a towel and wipes Jamie's forehead "Yes, I agree with you there but we have to come up with some story to keep ourselves looking "normal" in a way." Blain sets the towel down as he looks at the guards "Im not looking to get in a fight... not just yet anyway." Blain looks back at Jamie as she gotten closer "Putting an arm around her he takes a sip of the wine near them as he sighs. "To think... this was suppose to be our new beginning but its another puzzle to figure out. As for being one of the guards well that's not a half bad idea. I guess I could train up on my sword and shield skills, plus they don't know the type of training we have hasn't been invented yet." Blain chuckles thinking to himself of the amount of damage he could do to people who "think" they could fight." Blain felt Jamie kissed his cheek as he smiled "Least I have you." As Jamie dozed off Blain gently lays her on a large pillow as he stood up walking to one of the guards the guard glared at him. Blain studied his armor "What are you!?" Blain steps back "Nothing just like the armor is all" Noticing all the places the armor had openings at he takes note. "Basic metal mixed with something else, no high tech stuff here... or that were aware of." Blain walked slowly around the room as he soon yawns wanting to make sense of the place he sits back over with Jamie as he too found himself asleep.

Blain noticed the Emperor walking in as he kneeled again as Jamie began to speak he rose back to his feet. As he spoke his name Blain whispered "Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus... long name... looking at Jamie's reactions he took note of it as she knew something he didn't. Looking back to Caligula he spoke then looking back to Jamie he nods "Yeah, still have some time, but don't forget messing with the past also drastically alters the future even a little." Blain chuckled seeing the container "Yeah, might be little techno feet running around where ever they are if we stay here too long." ((somewhere in time Zero had the urge to get irritated) "I got the strangest feeling... Blain is talking about me..." ) Blain looks to the Emperor then he walked to the container, looking at the scanner he thinks to himself "If this guy is anything like past rulers... seeing technology that could be in there. Could ruin the very world let alone make a even bigger jump to what technology was." Blain hesitated as he looks back at Jamie, looking directly into her eyes. Looking at the container again Blain allowed it to scan his eye as the container opened with a hiss letting out steam thick enough for the guards to step back and to cover whatever the next action would be taken.

Aged Cleric

(France)
Erica woke to the sound of Jack's voice, and the crackling of a fire. Her nose picked up on he smokey smell, along with other fragrances. Most of all... Jack. She opened her eyes and looked up to see Jack look back at her. His face seemed slightly older, but still as hansom as she last saw him what felt like moments ago. His clothing suggested he had been here for a while, and she rose from the couch. Her body had a chance to recover, and the suite seemed to of helped in that process, but she still had a head ache. "Where are we?" She asked.

((When in Rome))
Jamie stepped back as it hissed, the guards jumped, the emperor reacted much like his guards. He even drew his weapon. "This had better not be a trap or your woman dies first." Jamie could not help but roll her eyes, and shake her head. She approached with Blain to find what was inside. Jamie held back a whoop, and holler as she saw an entire medical unit, along with what seemed never ending supplies. She also took note there was an FnP90 and a massive suply of ammunition go to along with it. Her pistol was in there, and a few other fire arms that fit her style. There was a array of knives, and even Blain's sniper rifle. There was a tag for each idem, each with Mi's hand writing, and a little note on each. Each wishing luck, and to read the letter from within.

For Blain there was even a massive Beretta .50cal that seemed to have added specs to it. There was also plenty of ammo for everything that was in the container. Even a few hundred MRI's. (Meals ready to eat). There was also clothing for both cold and hot war far, and strange new looking armor. Night vision goggles, along with inferred, and so on. The tech was impressive, along with communication devices, and so on. Mi had a field day, and even the container seemed to be a pocket into a hidden demotion to be able to hold all this crap.

Jamie turned and looked to Caligula. "I am going to pull out a letter that explains this to us. I don't know what it says, or if I can even revile anything to you, but we will explain in due time. We first have to decide how to even show you what half this stuff is." Caligula nodded, and the room felt intense. She remained facing him, reached in with one hand. She found the letter, and pulled it free. Her movements were slow, and direct.

Jamie read the letter in English first to Blain. "Jamie and Blain. Sorry for the throw back to the past, but we have left the earth in a bad place when we took threw the portal. Zero and I are safe, we have found a place to hide out, and make things right. We sent you back as close to the Roman Ages that you find yourselves in now, and hope that Jamie and her geek mind can remember where it is. Caligula, has to make a full rain, he also has to make huge head way in Britain. Watch out for his soon to be wife. If Jamie recalls, she is a very dangerous woman. She will try to kill him, but don't tell him this. We are already playing with the past in so many other ways it's crazy.

Anyway. The idea that I have is simple. We create a secrete society that is similar to Zion, but with less what Eden had created. We have been over run by Madre, we almost died, and the world is being turned into Machines. Think terminator Blain
." Jamie snickered. "So we have to create a army that is as technologically advanced as Madre, Mom made her, from what I can tell, but I don't know how I can get a hold of her just yet. I have come across Jack's satellite, and have been able to hack into it. I have a few answers, but we have to deal with this and make sure specific people make it and others parish. Don't change major events like the Holocaust or the black plague. Granted you can protect specific people from getting killed by what is in that container. To answer how you can do this is simple. Inside is a device that when you two are using it together *it's coded to only the two of you*, you can skip threw time and get things done. You will see things have changed, and you will have to stay on your toes. I can already tell from when I write this that things are already changing and for the good. It will be a rough road, and you will not age as fast as you would normally. The ship saw to that when you were being healed by her.

I warn you know. Even though you have been quite about your being there, there will be a grand following of you and what you two do in that very time you stand now. People already talk about the Death, and glory that the two of you have shown the world, even women are treated differently and more like equals. I look forward to reading your journal entries they have not yet popped into this container that I hold now.

As for Jack and Erica. I have sent them the 1400's. Jack has been there a year longer then Erica to establish himself in the way that he does best, and Erica cannot be there to hold him back. However her influence on him has paid off. It seems he is in good standing with the courts, leads the thieves, and assassins, and making the British shake in their blimey boots. I cannot find Nick, or Sirius just yet, but it's only a matter of time when they show up.
Jamie looked up to Blain, and shook her head.

Caligula still waited patiently, but was growing less so by the minute. "She then wishes us well, and hope we like our new toys. If we need anything leave a note, and we will have it. She says that there is even music, and hope we like her selection. I am sure it's filled with whatever Mi was thinking at the time" She shook her head, and looked down at the container, she then turned to face Caligula. His expression was hard to read, but he knew he would have his answers.

"It seems that we are in your services. However. I am sure you would like to know more about us before you even come close to trusting us. We do not want to bring any harm, or that would of been apparent. We would of come here armed and ready to fight, not in just suites, and our go bags." She then turned to Blain. "We should give him a demonstration, and we have to figure out a way to prove ourselves to him."

Caligula looked to Blain. "Yes. I would like a demonstration." Jamie nodded, and smiled. "Good. The Colosseum?" She asked in question, to Blain.

Interstellar Dragon

(France)
Jack smiled seeing Erica wake up "My dear... your in France the cheese and bread capital of the world." Jack held the glass up to Erica's lips as the wine touched it giving her a small taste of it. Putting the cup aside he sits beside her on a chair near the sofa. "Its been... ages feels like a year since I been in this place." Jack kept his eyes on her "But why don't you rest, well have to talk later once you get your bearings."

(Rome)
Blain noticed his sniper rifle in the mix as he picks it up looking at it. "Guess our job is never done ole friend." Noticing the insignia on the butt of the gun that said NC he was sure no other rifle it could of been but his. As Jamie read the letter he paused thinking about Terminator as two words come to his lips "Oh... crap... what is Madre anyway." Pausing for a moment he looks to Jamie then to Caligula "I suppose, to the coliseum it is then." Blain wasn't so sure a viewing of their weapons was a good idea knowing that day in age where everyone was basically traitors to their ruler and any information that leaves the city would be spread throughout the land. "But in respect great Caligula I may ask that it be only you and your guards there, no public eye must witness what we carry and are able to do." Holding his rifle by his side he wraps it around his neck tightening the strap. "We will be at your service after we earn your trust." Blain looks at the guards in the room

(Days of Reckoning: 2 months, 24 days)
Himeko and several of the soldiers as Nolan and Orion stood beside her keeping their eyes peeled for any sign of moment made their way through the dead streets of the city, trying to get to where the submarine was being built Himeko stops as she turns on specially made goggles seeing through the dense dust and dirt of the ruins around. Himeko tries to keep her composer. Nolan held his gun tightly looking down the barrel left and right kneeling down he held up his palm as everyone behind him stops. Orion held the back as he reaches behind him touching the back of the soldier in the middle to comfirm that everything was clear on his end. The town seemed to of just went quiet but the alien ships flew overhead. Someone walked in the middle of the street as they look around, eyes pale but with some color to them it was a first generation synthetic human created by machine. Nolan flicks on his thermals as he seens nothing infront of them looking away from his scope he looks at the synthetic human "That's... not human..." Himeko kneels down as they all get behind something watching their backs. Himeko takes out her techa and records the movements of the creature. "So... they are starting to make us..." Orion gazes back to see for himself "What... that's impossible..." Himeko thinks for a moment "...Hawkeye... his cloning machine on his island... seems they are using everything we used to destroy each other to destroy us now." Nolan glares "If those things fit into the human population... then we wont be able to determine whose human and whose not. Himeko nods "They are narrowing our species down." Orion wiped his face as he sighed. "Can we get out of here, I don't like being outside feels like im about to step on a mine at anytime. Nolan nods "Agreed, death is too close we need to keep moving." Moving from cover to cover they had to travel nearly 5 miles to get to the docks. The wind howled as the area held a reddish glow, the sky showed no light of the sun as the countless fires smoke rises high into the sky. The ground rumbled as one of the last remaining intact sky scraper comes crashing down sending more dust into the air. Nolan gives the signal as they kept moving toward the docks. Their former center and the general were wiped out by hunters (alien units that have stealth mode). The major followed suit, wounded but patched to the point of surviving. He takes a deep breath. "How, could this of happened..." He kept repeating to himself as he kept watch, with limited ammo and a long ways to go Himeko could only wonder if her daughter was safe.

(Age of Madre)
Zero looks over to the computer terminals as several people worked. The Overseer walked by gazing at them as he stopped "So, how is their progress." One of the seemingly young soldiers looks at him he was about the age of 17 "Overseer they seemed to have paused for the time being, they haven't sent any drones down here in about two hours. Ships still pass above us frequently. Cant imagine what else they could be doing up there." The Overseer pats the young soldiers shoulder "Keep at it, we need all the eyes we can to watch their movements." One of the soldiers waited until the Overseer was gone as he turns his chair. "What are we doing anyway, hell the world is lost. And all of what's remaining of human civilization is down here underground until they decided to just come get us." A loud booming sound was heard as the ground shock radically. Before he had a chance to be corrected by Zero it knocked some of them from their seats.

Above surface a pipe is installed into the ground as its bolts spin quickly locking it into place, forming a large alien structure. Creatures of Madre walked the lands above all former human cities were destroyed completely leaving only remnants of what was there. Towers roses higher than skyscrapers ever could glowing with a grid of blue spreading all over the planet like a single machine a single mind at work. Madre had become something its creators could of never imagined it could be the wind was still and the voices of humans was non existent. The nights were shorter than the days it is as if the world itself has changed entirely. At the top of the tallest tower was a grand ship plugged into the very earth itself like a heart. Madre's faces appeared on all sides like a hexagon within the center stood Madre fully formed and plugged into the very system. Her eyes closed and wires coming out of her head like braids her arms elongated and a blue stream of light running down her. Within her mind was many funtions synthetic humans being created nearly perfectly, the alien race growing. She was able to see and command anything from that very spot like hairs on a spider a simple touch would be felt.

Aged Cleric

(France)
Erica takes a sip, and her eyes sparkle at the fragrance, and taste of the wined grape. Having actually met Jack in France this brought her back. With her botched date, and how Erica ended up in Jack's arms for the night. She smiled back at the memory, and gave him a nod. She walked to the bed, and let gravity do the rest. Erica however looked over to Jack. "Don't leave me tonight. You have been alone for so long I can see it in your eyes. Stay with me." She said and her eyes fluttered closed and sleep took her.

(When in Rome)
Caligula placed his hand upon his chin and thought. His head guard looked at the two, and his expression was hard to read, but Caligula came to a conclusion. "That would work nice. And yes, I do agree that whatever you have to show me should remain to our eyes only." Jamie tossed him a case for his rifle, and she pulled out a number of thing ranging from explosives, the her own weapons. She also placed into a black bag her FnP90, along with a spare clip. The gun was already loaded, but it was always good to have a spare for the return home. She also placed her glock in, along with a detonation devices to stay at a safe distance. "Might as well make it a show of it." She also pulled a few orange ear plugs for each of the guards, and themselves. Jamie tossed him a pair of black fatigue pants, along with a jacket. It was nice out, but these fleeces would keep them cool in the heat, and warm in the cold. Besides they needed to cover what they were originally wearing.

The guard who gave it to her inspected what they had and smirked. "Interesting weapons. They don't look like much." Jamie smirked, and shook her head. "You should know better then to under estimate anything." The man was not sure how to take her warning, and stepped away. Then he motioned to his guard, and they filed into place. Caligula, was in front with two guards in front, and two behind him. The rest Eyed Blain, and Jamie, but were unsure what to make of everything. Jamie tossed on a pair of fatigue pants to cover herself a bit more then what the suite did, and she threw on a temperature controlled fleece. It was green, and she pulled her hair free of it. She then downed the cloak that the guard had given her to conceal the clothing she had on.

Upon entering the Coliseum Jamie could not help but take in the beauty. She was actually living history. "Could you please fetch us a few sets of thick armor." She eyed the furthest point, and her eyes locked on a point high up, and roughly a thousand yards away. She pointed and handed a guard one of the chest pieces of the armor. "Set that up there. Stay up there, and you will know when it's time to bring it down." She said, and the man looked at Caligula who nodded to him.

Then walked in a beautiful blond woman, she had a handmaiden with her, and was very pregnant. She looked to Caligula, and he ushered her over to him, and they spoke. Jamie raised an eyebrow, and then put her mental feelers out on her, realizing who she might be. The woman eyed both Blain and Jamie, but her eyes remained on Blain longer then Jamie would of liked. She smirked, and Jamie could see Evil in her eyes, and it dawned on her who she was. 'Ah Crap.' she thought, and continued to set things up on her end. She turned to talk to Blain. "That's who we have to be careful of. She is bad news, and from what I remember she poisoned her last, or future husband with mushrooms." Jamie said in English.

The two sets of armor were set up. Jamie unzipped her bag, and set out her things. She also set det cord around a stand alone pilar, then as Blain set up for his demonstration, Jamie handed out the foam ear plugs, Jamie showed to to put them in, and the General of the Guard dropped them onto the floor. "It will dampen the noise. We can suppress the sound but you want to know what we can do." He only smirked and folded his arms. "Suit yourself." She said, and inserted the orange foam into her ears. She then showed them each the rounds they would be using. She then gave Blain the Range finder, and nodded to him. She knew he was the best shot in the world, and would have no issues with this, however the more you knew the better one was off.

"These are projectiles that we can send down range at different velocities, and amounts. I use one for close combat use, While Blain is capable of using these two at much further distances. The two larger ones are used for what Blain will be doing." Caligula, and the General of the Guard picked them up and inspected much like Caligula had done. "They don't look imposing, but get on with it." He said, and Caligula nodded. Jamie tossed Blain the two calibers, and reached for her pistol first. "Ready?" Jamie asked, and lined up her sites on her set of armor.

She took aim, and shot the armor twice in the chest, and once in the helmet. It flipped off the post, and she then pulled the FnP90 from her sling and started to rain down the one hundred rounds onto the poor defenseless armor. The General of the Guard dove for his ear plugs, an even Caligula covered his ears in shock. The whole group backed as Jamie littered the armor. She then walked over to the armor, picking up the helmet, and tossed it to the General of the Guard. He caught it, and looked down at the hole in it. Jamie smirked, and then let them admire Blain's skills. She placed her hands behind her back, and gave him a nod.

((Btw I should also let you know that Blain also has a personalized weapons and he also has his own assault weapon.))

Interstellar Dragon

France
Jack nods in agreement as he sits beside Erica, laying beside her he looks up to the ceiling as soon he was out like a light also. With a short whisper from his lips he spoke in his sleep "Such... a strange... dream this is..." Talking about him being in France and NOT on a rampage of going from bank to bank.

Rome
Blain sighed in placed on his gear, looking at the guards around he takes his case only wanting to show specific items for everything else he was just going to hide it away from view. Putting his berretta into his back pack he moves his gear around quickly. Watching Jamie prepare her target he notices someone enter the Coliseum he looks over to Jamie "That's her... well then we shall make sure she doesn't have time to pick those mushrooms. Or at least find the quick antidote to it just in case." Blain walked setting up his personally as he placed the suits of armor down in a patter looking both left and right he looks over to where he would be shooting from. He does a quick calculation in his head as he nodes walking back over to his spot. Setting his rifle on the ground he takes a deep breath putting in the ear plugs he tighten his grip. Blain changes his mind as he takes a single round out of his pocket and exchanges it into his rifle looking over to the emperor for a moment he takes the shot. With a loud boom the bullet flew from the gun as soon another explosion happened to the armor bursting into miniature pieces one piece flipped quickly and stabbed into the wall near the emperor. Picking up his rifle the end of the barrel smoked. Looking into his back Blain sighs "Yeah... this is not gonna be good." Taking out his linear rifle he looks at it "Bad idea Mi... very bad..." Blain nods to the guards as they set up the other armor and quickly run for their lives. Blain takes aim as the end of the gun extends causing an electric surge as lighting emitted at the end of the gun as it charged Blain fires as the sound of thunder was heard a bolt of light traveled from end of the gun and hits the armor using the metal as a discharge the lighting spreads in a medium wide area as the armor glowed right red from being extremely hot. Blain held up his gun looking to the emperor "Whoever would of been in that armor would of been incinerated." Putting his weapon by his side that was all he was willing to show.

Aged Cleric

(France) 1430AD
The next morning's light filtered into the room. The sound of a busy city drew Erica's eyes open, and she looked around nearly forgetting where she was. However, she did not know when she was in time? Pulling herself free of Jack's embrace, Erica walked over to the window, she brought her arms around herself it was cool in the castle, and she felt the chill from the morning. She opened the drapes, and there below her was Fifteenth century ((1400's)) France. It was a time of war for France and England. She then thought back in History of what war it was? "The 100 Year war." She said aloud, and then realized it was the war that Joan of Arc was captured and burned at the stake. Her grandmother had told her the story growing up, setting into motion a rather quick study at her fighting skills. She would have to ask Jack a few questions, and also figure out what Mi had sent them to do. It sure was a new beginning, and Jack seemed very happy with himself.

Erica turned to study the man in the bed she had just rose from. She knew she loved him, and since the day they had met, something had changed in him. She knew he had a rough start in life, but it seemed that things were going better for him this go around. A new beginning.

(When in Roam)

Jamie smirked as Blain showed what he had to bring to the table. But it was the lightning that caused her to jump a bit. Still a bit gun shy around the stuff, Jamie brought her hand to her chest, and after the shock faded, Jamie giggled. Everyone looked at the piece next to Caligula, and then looked to Blain in awh. Caligula was beyond impressed, and approached. Jamie put her hand up, and walked up to him handing him the ignition switch to the det cord. She instructed him to push the button, and a 'BOOM' sundered around the pillar, and it cut it neatly in half sending the top half to the ground. "These are just a few things that we can do for you Caligula." She said, and the guard looked at them with a new respect.

The beautiful blond woman from before eyed Jamie, then walked past her to Blain as he put away his things. "You have quite the hidden magic. I am Julia Agrippina. But those who guard me, or know me personally call me Agrippina." She practically purred to him. Jamie raised an eyebrow at the woman, and her brash behavior but did not say anything. She seemed to think that she had a chance with Blain. Granted she did have power, and she was... Nearly perfect in all physical aspects, and it showed. Jamie walked to her station, and cleared up her things and Agrippina turned to face Jamie, but continued to speak to Blain. "She is lovely, but I have more to offer. I have power here, and Caligula will need you by his side. She will only slow you down."

The woman said it loud enough for Jamie to here, but low enough that Caligula missed. However his guard did not. The man even smirked at the woman, knowing that Jamie had skill that she had yet brought to light. She then moved her finger down his shoulder, then stepped back and before turning, she gave Blain a seductive smile. Jamie rolled her eyes.

With the demonstration done, Caligula approached the two of them as they went about cleaning up. "You have demonstrated that you will be a very interesting and valuable asset t my guard. However, I will have to speak to my council to finalize what to do with you. Until then. You make take your woman, and your things and stay within the Palace grounds until we summon you for our final say in the matter." Then he turned on his heel. He gave Jamie a once over, and then left them to their own devices, however. They were left with a guard.

Jamie watched the group leave, and she walked up to Blain. "I want to rip her head off, but I will behave for now." She said threw her teeth, and Agrippina could be seen smirking as she left the arena. It was clear she got under Jamie's skin, and loved it. She knew the woman was manipulative and let her do so, it was scary how good she was at getting things she wanted during this time.

The General of the Guard walked up, and handed the helmet with the hole that Jamie put into it to Blain. "It seems we have underestimated the two of you. It is odd that a woman have her skill, not to mention the devices you use yourself." He said looking back to Jamie, then returned his gaze to Blain. Jamie was busy getting her things in order. She ignored what was going on but she in a way was paying attention. "Where ever you are from, it seems that we have been blessed by the Gods themselves to have you on our side. But that does not mean I trust you." He said, then stepped back a few feet, and turned giving orders to his regulars, and retreating after the Emperor.

Interstellar Dragon

(France)
Jack opens his eyes leaning out of the bed, sitting on the edge he rubs his eyes looking over to Erica "Well Bonjour Madam" With a chuckle he stands to his feet as what was left of the fire was still burning but very little, kneeling down he pokes it with a rod as it fizzles out within the ashes. Taking a deep breath Jack turns to Erica as he looked outside "Yeah I know what your thinking, how the hell did we get here." Jack looks Erica in the eyes with a straight face. Although he liked the quote "new beginning" it wasn't something he expect and as for what he was suppose to do that question didn't ring within his mind as he figured he was just stuck where he was.

(Rome)
Blain held no expression as he carried both of his rifles on the side, flicking a switch the tesla rifle becomes 1/2 its size for easy transportation putting his gear into place he looks to Jamie and Caligula. Looking to where the metal piece hit into the wall he sighed "Well be seeing that in the distant future with everyone wondering how it happened..." Blain thinks to himself

Noticing Agrippina approach him he takes a deep breath "Well Julia Agrippina, it is a pleasure to meet you indeed. But I personally am just a sword and shield. And for the people around me it all depends on what the situation is called for. With all due respect, when I am a sword she is my shield and when I am her shield she is my sword she completes who I am. As Agrippina walked away Blain crosses his arms and shakes his head for a moment then looks to Jamie.

As he spoke Blain nods in response "Whatever you choose may it be done." Looking up to Caligula who soon walked away. Looking at the guard then to Jamie he chuckled "Calm yourself, if worse comes to worse you can just... slide metal through meat but then you would be recorded in history for all eternity." As the guard approached him and handed him the helmet Blain looks into the guards eyes "You may not trust me, but its not you who I'm getting the trust from is it." Blain held a straight face as he smirked slightly looking at the guard as he headed out of the area.

Blain looks to the remaining guard as soon as it was just them there he walked over to the guard as the man glared at him pulling out his weapon "Oh no, don't even try it you seen my armor what do you want now." Blain puts his hand on the guards shoulder "Calm yourself, you wouldn't attack a favorite of the Emperor now would you?" The guard looks to the side "Guess not..." "Good..." Blain pinches the guards neck as he falls to the ground unconscious, reaching into his pocket he takes out a small vial of hard smelling wine as he pours the scent on the guard. putting the vial back into his pocket he looks over to Jamie. "Don't think we need a babysitter do you. He was just a drunk guard anyway." Blain chuckles picking up the rest of his gear and equipping it making sure something's were hidden and others were not.

(Days of Reckoning: 2 months, day 24, nightfall)
Nolan held his hand up as a signal to stop they have traveled at least 3 miles gazing around they get to an empty building barely intact part of an old school but most of it was in ruins. Nolan scanned the area turning on his thermals and night vision as a laser emitted from the end of his gun to use as his sights. Taking a deep breath sweat dropped down his face as he taps once on the ground. With quick but quiet movements Orion and the Major followed suit, Himeko behind him and the two soldiers behind her. Nolan checks the area with Orion till they get to a dead end. As the others sit close by each other Nolan and Orion come back as Nolan held his rifle calmly, switching off the laser sight he looks to the others. “Alright, well hold down here for the night otherwise will be blind out there in that pitch black.” Orion sits down on the ruin front counter checking his gun he takes his shirt and wipes the sweat off his face. The humidity was high but because of the cloud cover, the temperature dropped and visibility was only about 20 yards before dirt and ash kicked up by the gusts of wind prevented you from seeing any further.

Himeko reached into her pocket and takes out a pack of whatever food they manage to stock up on as she passed it around, doing the same with the little water they have. She sits with her back to the wall, Orion and Nolan both take sips of their water as no one had anything to say. Night fell like a whisper as not even a glint of light was visible. Orion took the first watch with the Major as they hide at the front of the doors. Orion looks up as he whispers “Not even… a single star in the sky.” The Major looks up “Yeah, kind of makes a man want to take a bullet to the head. So quiet and so dark, a bad combination.” Orion nods chatting little by little as time went Nolan and Himeko took the next watch, holding her rifle in her hand and on the edge of her gun she held her arm twirling a gold necklace that once belong to Mi given to her by her father. “You know…” Nolan gazes over to Himeko “I wish I would of never created the mother A.I. this is all my fault.” Nolan looks out to the entrance “No, don’t blame yourself for this. As far as we know Zion did everything behind your back all for the progress of technology. We all have our demons to face but we also have a little piece of heaven to hold onto to.” Nolan tightens his grip on the trigger then relaxes it “Like Sirius once said, whats your piece of heaven. Could it be the memories of Mi you hold onto. Or is it, the simple fact that without you without us being here. Human civilization is still alive and may have a chance to survive this.” Himeko goes rubbing the gold necklace with her thumb. Her mind now filled with thoughts and concerns. The night seemed it took ages to pass by as the first light was a sign that hope was still alive.

(Age of Madre)
A loud boom was heard again as the ground shook dropping rocks in the tunnels below Zero gazes up “What in the world are they doing…” One of the older watchers turns his head “Terraforming, since we are down here they basically own our planet until we do something about it.” Zero looks at him “We just got to do something.” As another pipe was struck into the ground a large ship hovered over lines attaching themselves to the ship, alternating its side it points itself down, with a mechanical whirling sound and a his the machine opens up spinning a drill quickly as it slams into the ground, activating six combined lasers around the drill it heats up the ground cutting as it rotates quickly. At least a few miles beneath the drill was the heart of the colony where homes of civilians and soldiers alike lived, in connection would be the entire base of operations. The ground rumbled as the people within felt the vibrations. Around the machine, drones worked latching onto providing a flowing power like a single organism communicating with each using their own lasers to help with the drilling process. The overseer walked over to the commander of the unit. “Send the ships into the tunnels and slow them down, do what you have to.” The commander looks at the Overseer “It is in my best regard sir that we need all the ships we can get, however I can send two to the point of impact and disable it as best we can.” The Overseer nods to the commander as a serious look to his face showed, concerned worried determined all could have been said his best interest was the survival of the human race. The sound of rock being broken apart and the machine drilling was a terrorizing echoing sound as it traveled through the ground the slow rumbling noise in addition with the gears turning. Two ships with the names ZionH2 and ZionH4 headed into the main tunnel to reach the driller.

((just need a post for Mi ninja ))

Aged Cleric

(France)
Erica leaned against the window and watched him rise and poke at the fire. He greeted her, and she walked up to him and into his arms. "I take it we are in France, but when? Did Mi do this?" She leaned into his chest not know what Mi had sent back to Jack and Erica for when she got there.
((Sorry I don't know what else to say for Erica lol))

(When in Rome)
Jamie watched the interaction and shook her head as the guard fell to the floor. "Your right, but we are trying to make friends. Besides. The people do not know what to make of us, however, they will have to learn to trust us, or we will be fighting to get out of here." She said, and stepped over the guard and took Blain's hand. She took note of the metal piece, and smirked. They just left something that might still be there thousands of years from now.

The other guards watched on, but helped carry the massive container behind them. Jamie made sure it was locked before they were given a nod to assist in lifting it. Jamie and Blain followed the others and were left alone at the Palace. They had the exits covered, they thought that the two were unable to best them without there gear. They were brought more food, and wine along with a bath for each of them. The great room was changed into a living area, and Jamie realized it was a prison of sorts until things were settled out.

The slave remained in the area, and was given orders to serve them what they needed to get comfortable. Jamie stripped down, and the slave watched but it was not her nudity that made her eyes go wide. It was the scars, and damage she had gone threw. The slave looked to see Blain's scar covered body, and could tell some of the wounds matched. One looked fresh, but healed over. There was still dried blood that remained when he changed outfits. Jamie slowly lowered herself into the hot bath, and leaned back. "I have forgotten about baths. So many years of rushing and moving. This I could get use to." She said, and her loose hair hung over the edge. It had grown over the past year, and looked longer yet.

The Slave approached, and asked them if they would like to have their hair washed, and Jamie agreed to it. She leaned her head back, the bath was made for comfort, and the copper lining felt so amazing on their sore bodies, Jamie found herself drifting. "I wonder how Jack, and Erica are doing, and I wonder how Mi figured out time travel." She chuckled, but her eyes remained close as their next few hours passed. Jamie rested for a few hours and when the sun had set a messenger approached Blain.

'Please join me and Agrippina for the evening meal. We would like to get to know our new guests.' Jamie was dressed in white robes, the wounds on her arms were noticeable, and it was no mistake that she was a warrior like the men around her. Blain was given the same fashion of clothing, however his was less flashy compared to Jamie's. It said that Agrippina, had a hand in choosing Jamie's clothing, and it left little for the imagination. Jamie felt beautiful but very exposed. It seemed that Agrippina wanted to size Jamie up, and perhaps make her feel uncomfortable on purpose.

(Age of Mi/Madre)
Mi suddenly appeared threw a ventilation shaft. She was dirty, covered in dirt, and mud. However her white teeth gleamed and it was clear she had accomplished what she set out to do. Having been sent threw the portal but ended up in the same time but was now in front of Jack's abandoned satellite. She was able to hack into it, and find how to manipulate time. It took a week, but she was able to go into the future, and she was appalled at what she saw. She knew she had to do something, and she was able to find Zero, and come up with a plan.

"Got it. They are sent off. We just have to see how things get changed for the better. The key people in time will be saved, and technology will be waiting for us in the past to deal with what has happened. But that tech will not be shared with the rest of the world it is in place to save the world not be used by it." She said with a smirk feeling rather happy with herself.

Mi then walked up to Zero. "What's going on up top? I did not expect them to start drilling for at least another month? Are they looking for us?" She said feeling slightly trapped. Even though she had just appeared from a vent shaft that her younger self would of nearly been able to stand in. However her older self was much taller. Her fear for Madre was still there, they had a few more run in's and Mi was able to get a few good hits on her before she was nearly blasted apart. Her arm nearly lost, but the ship's AI was able to help her heal and not loose the use of it. The massive scar was there, but she could use her arm.

"I have not been able to find Mom yet, but I am still looking for her. Or if she left something for me to find. I don't know how to get into Zion. That AI b***h has drove her claws into that area, I just hope we can get there before it's too late."

Interstellar Dragon

(France)
Jack looks at Erica "I believe where in 1430AD, and yes France. So far been here about that of a year before you arrived in which case. I manage to save one of the royals, imagine that." Looking out of the window he noticed one of the royals riding by. "That's one of the main family, what is he doing around here?"

(Its alright just try to remember what happened in those days work it one post at a time)

(Rome)
Blain takes Jamie's hand as he walked with her "True, but we have to accomplish so much and being watched doesn't help besides guards got drunk more often in the past." Walking the town with the guards behind with the container, he followed getting into the room. Following suit he hangs his head as he takes a deep breath, noticing the scent of the hot bath he gets changed joining Jamie siding into the water he looks at his hands as he tightens his muscles as his bones crack. As Blain looks over at Jamie he kept his eyes on hers as she soon dozes off, looking at the slave washing her hair he looks up to the ceiling soon drifting off to sleep.

Getting the invitation he reads it over as Jamie gets dressed he passed her pinching her butt as he smiled at her. "Not sure whats with the clothing they giving you cant say I enjoy everyone's eyes being on you." Knowing Jamie can take care of herself it was still in him to be protective much like being in a battle situation. Putting out his outfit, he ties a dagger around his waist under his clothes and wraps it enough where no one would notice. "Well... lets go to this meal." Knowing he had to deal with Agrippina again he takes a deep breath. "Into the snakes lair..."

(Days of Reckoning: 2 months, day 25)
Himeko, Nolan the commander and Orion all reach the warehouse looking from it there was still 100 yards to go. Like a journal Himeko kept track of all the things they did in the past sending them directly to the satellite she sent up before the attack typing in more information she sighed taking her weapon into her hand as Nolan focuses moving one step at a time he kept his gun pointed forward as, Orion and the commander held their guns to the side, Himeko gazes up as it all was clear within 50 yards from the warehouse they hear no noise, no sound of construction no men at work. Nolan steps on a bullet shell as he looks down, noticing shells nearly covering the floor he finally sees soldiers torn and ripped all over the place. Orion gazes around as he whispered “Are these… are these the people who were supposed to be working on that sub…” Himeko gazes around as well “I hope not…” Nolan kept moving forward moving quickly now getting to the wall of the warehouse, peeking in the warehouse they hear a dreadful sound. All turning around they see one of the alien ships hovering just above, with a boom the lights all focus on the four of them. “CRAP, EVERYONE INSIDE NOW.”

Rushing inside the building the alien ship gives another blast of sound that rumbled the ground signaling all ships in the area. Seeing the submarine near completion Nolan, Himeko and Orion all jump inside the sub. Ripping the ceiling off the warehouse a tentacle from the ship tosses it focusing its light inside. The commander looks up seeing the ship as he notices some of the wires were still latched onto the sub. Rushing quickly he begins to do one of the four wires that would prevent the sub from going. The sides of the ship open as four aliens land upon the ground with a huge thud one of them opens their mouth revealing its sharp teeth as its eyes all focused on the commander. Clicking to each other two of the aliens jump high as the two others rushed toward the commander. Nolan, and Himeko gets to the control room as Himeko’s fingers moved like the wind, starting it up the screen turns on revealing the Commander was still outside. “What is he doing?” “He’s trying to get us free, forgot that cables out there.” Orion pops out the top of the submarine holding his weapon as he fired on the aliens in the air, landing upon the ground they growled and focused on Orion reaching down Orion grabs Nolans weapon and fired both as the aliens backed away slightly narrowing their vision strictly on Orion.

Noticing the two other aliens rushing the commander as he was on the third cable, Orion fired on them as one of his guns runs out of ammo, using only Nolans gun now he empty’s the clip as his eyes go wide. “CRAP COMMANDER COME ON WE GOTTA GO FORGET THE LAST CABLE.” The commander looks at him “Not a chance that cable is ten inches thick if we don’t get it unhooked then that sub aint going anywhere and were dead anyway. JUST START IT UP AND GO.” Orion quickly tries to reload his gun as the commander works on the last cable within seconds the two aliens approach him as the other two land on the sub. Orion looks to the aliens on the sub as he slams the metal hatch locking it. “Crap… crap…” Orion rushes to the control room as the submarine starts up pulling away from the docks “We gotta go back, the commander is still back there.” Turning the screen back on the commander the two aliens look at the hatch as they hissed, one of them holds out its arms as large claws extend glowing a golden red color latching onto the door the bang echoes through the halls of the submarine.

With the two aliens closing in on the commander he takes out his gun and looks at how many bullets he has left firing it at the aliens on the submarine they now focus on the commander jumping off they approach, as the commander fights off with the last of his bullets he tosses his gun at them. Noticing their claws extending from their armor he takes out a cigarette and lights it looking to the four aliens. “Know something…” Pulling a pin on a granade at his side the aliens all look at him nearing face to face “your one ugly mother-fff…” the granade explodes killing both the commander and the two closest aliens. Now along their way Himeko, Nolan and Orion travel to the lost sunken city of Zion.

(Age of Madre)
Zero turns to Mi as he smiled "Dirty again I see, well cant be sure what they are doing. But all we know is they are doing it quickly." So far they allowed us to stay down here without attacks and now I think they are ready to tighten the noose, so to speak." Zero leans against one of the chairs as he stood to his feet. "I don't know where else we gonna go, I guess once they reach us the human race will have to make its last stand here." As the gears whirled above ground the overseer Zero turns back to the computer looking at the screen “They just broken another 200 yards, say we have maybe about three days before they break the ceiling of our colony. One of the young soldiers looks over to Mi “It it wasn’t for the great Himeko all those years ago we wouldn’t of made it this far as a species.” Zero nods “I agree with that, if she didn’t leave that clue for us to find we wouldn’t have been able to use this place as a stronghold.” A message appears on the screen as an old world satellite reaches back into orbit with earth. On one of the empty screens the message writes iteself “I miss you Mi…” a phrase below opens up for something only Mi would remember about her mother.

Upon entering the phrase the system opens up data as it streams the first thing appearing on the screen was a date 5-15-15 being the past time of where Himeko wrote up the program before they left to reach the submarine. A stream of numbers appeared on the screen accompanied by separate letters all spelling out. “The garden of Eden” The first clue within Zion was Eden’s garden the place where in the past Blain, Jamie and the others fought King Eden. Zero looks at the screen “What is… that…”

Madre within the tower opens its eyes as a large jump of energy surged beneath ground. With a voice that echoed male and female it spoke “The human… find her…” As the walls of the tower began to move it revealed to be little machine spiders connected together, scattering out like a plague they travel down the tower as the aliens look up running out of the way to make room for Madre’s minions. Scattering once they hit the ground they look for any and every nook and cranny that leads into the colony.

(Edited... feel much better now lol)

Aged Cleric

(France)
Jack explained a lot. Erica looked out the window at the passing Royal, and nodded. "Wow. That's a much better start then where we first met. You were running from everyone." She noted, then pulled him closer to her as they looked out at the mid evil setting. "Do you remember we actually met in France. That was a lifetime ago. Granted from what I remember from High school, this is the Year Joan of Arch is killed. Did Mi send us back with anything or just our good looks?" She said with a smirk, and wondered why they were hear.
((It's all good. Mi would of sent us back a crate as well, and instructions to wait for Erica, and the save a few key people. He has saved a few already, but had not gotten this far yet.))

(When in Roam)
Jamie turned red from embarrassment, but knew this is how they actually dressed. Well it was how royalty dressed. However, her scars were there they actually gave her a more deadly grace, along with a don't mess with me addition. She walked into his arms, and placed her head upon his chest and took in his smell. She then pulled away, and had done the same thing, the knife was well hidden even though it was hard to even imagine where she might of found a spot.

The guards waited patently, Jamie's blond hair was done up into a fancy weave, with a few strands left loose. The evening was warm, but not too muggy. Jamie walked next to Blain as the entered the area of the Palace where Caligula, and Agrippina were sitting and talking. A few other Royal types were also in attendance, along with the General of the Guard. Even though he was no longer in his armor, the man still gave off a presence of power, and deadly grace. The General Noticed first, and that brought Agrippina's attention. She smiled though it did not quite make it to her eyes.

Caligula turned, to see his guest had arrived, and he also stood. "Ah welcome. I have brought with me three of my major supporters and they have wanted to meet you since you showed yourselves." He introduced them, giving them their long drawn out name, then shortened it to how he they would be spoken too on a regular basis. "This is my Uncle Claudius." He said, and Claudius nodded to Blain, then looked longer at Jamie then as required. His smile told more then he could ever say. Caligula eyed Jamie up and down, he seemed rather pleased with how she looked, however it was a respectable look. Knowing that if he touched she would rip his hand right off. Jamie suppressed a chill, and knew the name of the man who just eyed her like a piece of meat. She gave Blain a nod, and smirked as she shook her head. He was nothing but trouble. The same went for the rest of the men in the room. However, they were all aware of how close she was standing to Blain, and how they would mimic each others movements as if they had been together for longer then they had.

Agrippina walked over, and admired Jamie, though her eyes were on Blain. It was clear her what she would intend to do, but refrained from acting upon it just now. They were given wine, and a tray of food was walked around the room. "Remember Mushrooms." Jamie hinted, though and she knew that she would never feel comfortable eating them again. Which was regrettable.

As it turned out, one of the guests was a Doctor of sorts. Even though they believed in the God's, Jamie found conversation with him delightful, and she offered a bit of knowledge, and he was impressed. "She is lovely, and smart. Which of the God's blessed you?" Agrippina was not thrilled with the attention Jamie was getting, and it was not until later did she approach Blain once again. Jamie had been smart about the consumption of wine, and was far from even being affected, but Jamie acted like she had consumed more then what she had.

"You seem to be adapting to life here. Walk with me." She asked... Well ordered. She turned, and walked from the party into an indoor garden the light during the day light hours would give sustenance to the plants that were with in. She then turned, three of the guards followed, but remained as statues. She then brought herself very close to him, and started to touch his garments. Clearly trying to seduce him, she smiled lustfully at him, but pulled away before their lips actually met. "It seems that Caligula will take your offer of joining his Royal guard. Or he would of killed you by now. I am shocked to see your woman is still standing. Word has it."

She said, and once again stepped close to him. "That there are assassins about with you and her as targets. Though I don't know what little birdy told me such things, I can offer you protection if you stay with me. My brother has taken a liking to your woman, and I am sure she would be safe with him." She offered and still remained only just far enough away from his lips an ears to not touch him. She was waiting for him to close the distance.

A commotion over took the room causing Agrippina to pull away from Blain, and look. Jamie marched in, and her face was red with anger. She gave Agrippina a look, and the woman backed off. She then went into the other room to find out what the commotion was all about. Jamie anger abated a bit once she was gone, but her jaw was still locked in anger, and her knuckles were slightly torn as if she hit someone really hard. "If that creep ever touches me again, I will take his hand. I gave him a solid warning, I just hope I have not done something I will regret later. This might haunt us. He is not a man I trust, and from what I remember from my classes. He was a twisted man, and loved pain. He also tried to take the throne from Caligula. I can't remember when that took place, but it is clear from his friendly behavior around Caligula it has happened yet."

Mi lowered her head missing her mother more now then ever. The compliment of her mother shot pride threw her, and she found tears gathering. The tech started shooting out numbers, and dates along with a clue. Mi raised her head to look at the screen, and her eyes followed along with the code. "It's a way in. We can get there if we can get to water. It's sunk, but she left us a sub to find it. It is also still life sustaining as well."

Mi then felt a chill going down her spine but did not know of the spiders in search of her. Mi then started to plot a course of action. "This will slow down the drilling if we can get closer, it will also kill whatever electronics in the area. So make sure that you shut down your engines or are in a safe place to do so. We have to get to the surface and load a bug into the system. It will send the bugs into a wild goose chase." Mi said with a wink.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff