Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desu Chu's Significant Otter

Devoted Hunter

User Image

Ry o m axx S a i k o

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

After finding out more about the stiff Ryoma sighed and told his men to get rid of the body. Meaning dump it somewhere and cut it up nice. Rubbing the back of his head Ryoma could only think of getting back at the Byakko. Which meant one of two things. Ether Raff was going to have to go out and paint the town red or Ryoma was going to head out with a few people and show the Byakko how its really done. That's around the time Rin was spotted running off. Ryoma wasn't made at her but he didn't feel like hearing people complain about her trouble making. So he would just have to stop her before heading out to find Raff. Taking one step forward then another Ryoma broke off into a full sprint before turning the corner to chase Rin down. Zooming past a few Kappa Ryoma began to catch up to Rin. " Rin. Stop running. Its not like im mad at you or anything. " Ryoma spoke in such a clam voice. It was rare to hear any other emotion from the Kappa. However when you did hear anger in his voice it was a good idea to stay far away. As Ryoma kept chasing Rin he decided to speak again. " Look im not going to chase you all day. You are free to do as you wish. I have...matters to attend to." With that Ryoma stopped running then turned around heading toward his hot tub.

After walking for a few seconds Ryoma made his way back into his room and sighed. Stepping into his hot tub Ryoma noticed that the water was rather low. So he began to fill the tub up with hot water again. Once it was full the Kappa sat down and sank into the tub yet again showing only his eyes. " Raff. It seems the Byakko wanna try and piss me off. Not only do they leave that stiff on our door step but they had the balls to show up over here in the first place. " Closing his eyes Ryoma smiled lightly before speaking again. " So I want to talk about how we are going to pay them back for this little stunt. s**t like that won't fly around here. " Trying to calm down Ryoma lowered his head into the water completely. He could still hear Raff and the others speak. He just needed to calm down for the moment. All he could see was red. And that was never good. He felt like killing random people on the street right now it was so bad. Shifting his eyes around in the tub he slowly rose his head from the tub and chuckled. " I fell like blowing s**t up. What do you think Raff. Feel like making a statement?" Ryoma was ready to show the Byakko why he was so dangerous.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Dangerous Darling

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Ҕ ɨ ɽ ѻ ȶ α
╚══════════════╝
was ignoring her

ʢ ¿ ʡ
XXI fight
XXXXXX To protect
XXXXXXXXXX☢ ☣

This was so not cool, Ryoma ignoring her and heading off to deal with the dead stiff outside, fine he could just get shot for all Hirota cared then. No that would be bad, she liked him and if it wasn't for him she would still be on the streets. Getting ready to get up and follow she stopped and watched Rin fall from the ceiling into the hot tub and splash her with water so badly she was soaking wet. Growling she shook her head getting the water off her ears at least though most of her hair was sticking to her face and neck. "Rin! Please be careful, It would be bad if you got hurt." Though the neko seemed obsessed with the leader of the gang Hirota liked the whole gang and watched out for Rin like family. They both tended to get in trouble if you left them alone together for too long.

As she sat up and took off her jacket trying to ring out the water Her boss came back in and again ignored her. He just went to filling up the tub again before sinking back into the water. Reaching over she tapped the top of his head glaring down at him. "Are you really going to be this mean to me? It was your decision to give me this job but all you do is ignore me." He was always talking to Raff more than her, Why didn't he just send her away if he was going to be like this. Sighing she looked at the other kappa in the room and rolled her eyes. "Do you need anything? It seems I'm not only not needed but not wanted. Might as well do something." Her voice was a bit sad, it really sucked to be treated this way.

☢ ☣
Then Enjoy the killxxx
ʢ ¿ ʡ xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dark Sea Captain
sarushippo
DeathAngelLe

User Image When Rin's feet started to poke out the hole he put his lighter away and started to steady himself to help her down only to have her practically fly out of the hole like it was a cannon and smack him down into the hot tub. He just kinda laid on his back under the water staring at her butt before she used him as a stepping stone to get out. Naturally, she laughed at this and then quickly escaped. Raff slowly rose up and peeked out of the tub seeing Ryoma run by chasing and calling out to her. He took the time to get out and stand. By this time, Ryoma came back, got himself situated and when him and Hirota started to speak. He put his hands in the air. "Whoa, whoa, one atta time. All I got was need a blowing and like any male i'm willing to accept." When the air got cleared he nodded. "Okay, I get it. No, I don't need nothin' and if we're gonna go blowin' up stuff in Byakko territory let's figure out what's the most explosive statement we can make. Orphans? Nursing Home? What are we goin' for here? Also, Hirota should be the one to light the fuse. It's hilarious how more pissed off people get when they find out a girl done it." He waited to see what they thought of that for the moment?
User Image

𝕄𝕚𝕫𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒 𝔸𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕖

ooo Akane rolled the strawberry flavored hard candy around on her tounge, a blank stare on her face as she gazed out the window of her favorite ice cream parlor on the west side. She had gotten free ice cream there her entire life. One could say it was because the owner had a sweet spot for the young woman, but it was probably more so that the store was a front for the Byakko. In the wondow she could see a faded reflection of herself cast onto the pedestrians that passed by. Despite her colorful appearance - braided pigtails tied together with bright green bows, deep blue shirt, pink skirt, and rainbow stockings - the twenty year old was just as dull and lifeless as the grey-clad business men who rushed about their day, heads down and eyes adverted from the beauty it could be.

ooo Lifting her gaze to the sky the woman quickly perked up, leaned back slightly in the stool she sat in and kicked her legs back and forth with a goofy grin. A deliscious looking sunday was placed before her causeing her to quickly smash her candy into rubble between her mollers. The man who presented her with the treat plopped down next to her and stuck the straw to his own shake between his thin lips as his eyes traveled her body, appraising her outfit.

ooo "So," She started, taking the stem of the cherry in between her index finger and thumb. "Do I pass as fifteen?" Looking young helped Akane out on some jobs, cops tended to look over cute little girls when looking for murder suspects in gang wars.

ooo"I'd say." Her companion confirmed, a slight grin cracking on his expression as he leaned forward. "Hey, what do you say we dress you lolita some time?" Kei-tan was a childhood friend from school who somehow got sucked into the underworld of Tokyo. Sometimes Akane blamed herself, but then other times it just made sense. From looks to personality, the boy always seemed to have had this sort of future. Her nose cringled slightly as she dropped the cherry into her mouth and plucked it from the stem.

ooo"Pervert."

ooo The two fighters returned to the Byakko headquarters, her old home, to see just what was going on. Word was their great leader sent a little presant to the Genbu.

User Image User Image User Image

Devoted Hunter

User Image

Ry o m axx S a i k o

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

When Hirota tapped the top of Ryomas head he shifted his eyes to her and listened to her rant at him about how he was treating her. You had to put yourself in his shoes. This was a great sign of disrespect from the other gang. If Ryoma didnt nothing he would be shaming his gang. " I'm not ignoring you. This situation is dire. If I sat here and did nothing about the dead body what kind of boss would that make me? Put yourself in my position for a second and understand where im coming from the Byakko gang just challenged me in a way. If I don't retaliate then I will look weak. And that is one thing im not. " With that Ryoma poked Hirota's stomach and then shifted his eyes back to Raff. Hearing him speak Ryoma gave a nod then sighed. What should they blow up. " Last time i was around there I remember seeing a pretty nice whore house. I don't just want to blow something up. I want to mess with there cash flow. If they work for the Byakko they need to die. So lets blow it up. " Thinking about what Raff said Ryoma gave a nod. Hirota should be the one to lite the fuse. " What do you say Hirota? Wanna be the one to blow that place strait to hell? Im coming to so I can see the fire works. Should be fun." With that said Ryoma rose all the way out of the water waiting for Hirota to speak.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
Rin heard someone behind her thinking it was Raff she turned to look over her shoulder to see it was Ryoma. With her eyes widening she squecked and picked up her speed but hearing his tone she slowed down then slowly came to a stop. Turning to look at him Ryoma had already turned around to go back to his hot tub she assumed. Silently walking back she went to the door and sat down outside of it not in view. Sure her presence would be noticed soon enough but she wanted to know what was up. Listening to what had happened someone was dissing them frowning since her pride flamed.

When hearing that a girl would piss them off even more Rin popped her head into the door frame. "I want to help," she stood up and entered the room while playing with her braid. She then smiled at Hirota, "We could make it big." Rin might be clumsy but when on a job she was deadly when it involved a silent kill. Rolling on her feet she waited for a response on her being involved.

User Image

Devoted Hunter

User Image

Ry o m axx S a i k o

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

When Rin came into the room Ryoma looked at her and rubbed the back of his head. She wanted to help out as well eh? Maybe it was a good idea to let her out for a while. It was starting to look like she was going crazy after all. " Very well. Rin you can help Hirota in this job. Just make sure no one survives this explosion. I want them to understand why messing with our gang is a very bad idea. And with you two carrying out our little job things should go well. Me and Raff will be there as well for back up along with a few others. But the main job is all on you two. Rin are you up to speed on what just happened?" Ryoma asked before sinking back into the tub leaving only his eyes out in the open. It looked like Rin was excited about going out. Maybe this little trip would help in calming her down for a while. Goodness knows it would help if she were to calm down. But in the end Rin's personality was one of the things that kept this place alive. Just like Hirota's pouncing. It was good to have them around.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Dangerous Darling

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Ҕ ɨ ɽ ѻ ȶ α
╚══════════════╝

ʢ ¿ ʡ
XXI fight
XXXXXX To protect
XXXXXXXXXX☢ ☣

The reaction she got from Boss Ryoma was not what Hirota expected, it caused her to pout. "I know that. I mean when you saw me earlier. You could have at least say hi." She really never needed much in the way of attention, it could be seen as weakness like he said. Yes just a hi was good enough for Hirota to be happy, of course she wouldn't turn down more attention or most forms of affection. Now was not the time to focus on that though, she now had a job.

Looking to Raff as he mentioned she should light the fuse she smiled and nodded. "I would love to cause some mischief. Just tell me what to blow." Looking to her boss she listened as he explained what he wanted done, with him watching she wanted to make sure it went perfectly now. A voice made her turn, each and tail twitching as Rin made her self know. Getting off her spot with a jump she stepped over to the girl and hooked her arm behind her neck. "The Dynamic duo of woman it is. Lets show them how you really treat a woman." She was teasing about the fact they where blowing up a whore house. "What type of bomb should we use?" This would be fun working with Rin, she liked her and it might make Ryoma like her a bit more. It was a big win win for her.

Looking to Ryoma who was out of the water now she wondered how to go about getting into the house. "I see two ways to get it, Rin can sneak in no problem but getting the perfect spot to blow the place may need more than one so we both need to place some. I could either sneak in while in cat form...hiding bombs in that form would be hard. Or we could play a bit of make believe and sell me as a whore to them. What do you think boss?" Of course Rin wouldn't be doing anything like that, a kappa woman in that area was spelling trouble. But a Neko? oh she could easily get by when she needed to.

☢ ☣
Then Enjoy the killxxx
ʢ ¿ ʡ xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dark Sea Captain
sarushippo
DeathAngelLe

User Image He listened to the boss speak, then Rin pipe in outta nowhere, and then of course to Hirota and her thoughts and ideas. He folded one arm under the other and used it to prop up his left arm which he leaned his head upon and he blinked a few times as he tried to think of a good type of bomb to use. "We can't really be tactical if we walk in there with enough bombs to blow the entire place to hell and back, considering only 4 of us are going. So it hasta be a bomb or just a small cluster of bombs that four individuals can carry. Maybe we could just whip up some Mustard Gas or a Chlorine Bomb. Sneak onto their roof, reverse their A.C. units, and then just drop the gas bombs down the main A.C. Vent. This would literally pump poisonous gas all through the building. Hell, we could drop both a Mustard and Chlorine Bomb just for the ******** of it." He moved a hand up to his head and rubbed the back of it. "Mustard gas is yellow and chlorine gas is green so I guess that symbolizes Kappa colors. The problem is that we'll literally hafta take out the fire exit stairs so just in case some do make it to the roof, they can't escape. Blocking the front, roof, side, and back doors will be easy. There is no way out after that because whore houses don't have windows due to them wanting to hide their wrong doings."

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
Rin smiled happy that Ryoma agreed she needed to get out she hardly ever did. Wrapping an arm around Hirota's waist excited for the team up. When the question was brought up about the bomb she was about to answer but Raff spoke up first. She scrunched up what would be nose, "Well I could care them in my shell." She shrugged I want to make a fire nice and bright," she then dropped her hand. "Make sure that all those Byakko's see it from what ever little corners they hide in." She began to get into her little mood but dropped out of it quickly realizing she was getting into her little haze. Rubbing the back of her head she gave a sheepish laugh. "Um anyways either way I'll be glad to do either. " Rin didn't usually show she payed attention to the business but she was a Heir and refused to have anyone dis her gang. Putting her hands on her hips she waited for the bosses decision on the matter. They all had different plans but what it came down to was which one he picked.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
John Stacker
Agent Autumn

From roof to roof, ledge to ledge, and short cut to destination went Agent Autumn, using his skill in parkour to navigate the urban jungle. Deep into the north-side of town, John was somewhat stalking key members of the Genbu and had located some of them. Three Kappas and a Hellcat, located in what seemed to be owned by one of them, likely even a hideout for the gang, as of now it was uncertain. From a roof, diagonal from the Genbu's, was the agent, taking a laying position, helmet slightly peeked over the corner ledge. His helmet's zoom feature allowed him a closer look at the group. He wasn't able to hear what was being said but by the looks of it, it seemed the bunch was trying to figure something out. Likely planning something, but what? What John would do to have bug placed in that room about now. He took no action against them, as he hadn't been ordered to or threatened. John merely observed them and made sure every movement they made was caught by his pale blue eyes from behind the ebony visor. Then John's more personal notes came in, first with Rin, noting that, for a turtle, she had nice eyes. Then his thoughts ventured to Raff, looked rough, like he needed a good beer or two, maybe a day off. Hirota caught his attention soon after, and for obvious reasons of appeal. Finally, it was Ryoma who was under John's sights. He looked to be a little fellow, probably mean as hell, too. Overall, he didn't like the feel of the whole situation. It was obvious they were plotting and the crew were prehaps more than deadly enough to be in the Genbu gang.

His mind screamed at him.
"Go down there and start kickin' people in the nuts! Or..Whatever they have!" But John easily ignored it, years of training allowed him a fair bit of self control. Besides, he's done alot worse to people than that.

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
A pair of heels clicked on the cement while a jingle of metal hit each other. A lively hum filled the air while she walked a the jingled stopped to only have a click could be heard. A squeak of a door was soon faded out when music could be heard blaring. Sakura ran her fingers into her hair while dancing her way through the crowd. Arching her back and spinning by another dancer. She moved smoothly not bumping anyone or getting drinks spilled on her from clumsy dancers. With the lights flashing around her she looked to the side of the dance floor stripper poles being used behind those were glass encased exhibitionist room. Smiling she made her way to the bar and hopped over. The other Bartender sighed glad to have her their one to help and two to be eye candy for him. Looking her over while she bent over to grab a new bottle to work on a customers drink. She had her white hair up in a twist, a red leather collar wrapped around her pale neck. A leather corset that was black with red on the front. Her pants didn't help hide her figure either. Curves were every you looked. He tugged on his shirt then an angry customer brought him out of his daydream of Sakura.

Sakura lifted her head and with a swiftness made the drink before the customers eyes and passed it. She then worked her magic and cleared the entire bar. Grabbing a towel she dried her hands while putting dirty cups in the bin to be washed. While doing so she passed glances to the monitors under the bar table making sure things were running smoothly. The security room had more tv screens and panic switches to watch but she had these room to watch since these people were being protected by the Suzaku Gang. She poured herself a drink, a caramel apple, just to get her night started. Dancing to the music she downed the drink then put it with the other cups and worked on cleaning them while watching the other dance. Down below their was a room filled with more people doing what Sakura loved to watch. She smiled happy she finally got her place the only thing she needed to do to get it was to take over her old man's spot. She passed the cups to other bartender trying to ignore the smell of arousal coming off of him. It was something she had to get used to because of senses she had. The first rules mostly involved just that so she wouldn't lose her mind from all the smells. No smoking, no incense and no strong perfume. Finishing her job she leaned back and waited for more people to come for their drinks.

User Image

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
It's over, I didn't want to see it come to this
I wonder if I will ever see your face again
And I know that I will find a way to she'd the skin
It's simple, I know that I will suffer in the end

K e n j i X G o n z o
Byakko Boss

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sitting in his office, Kenji was thinking, he had set himself up for the Kappas to fight back. Sure enough they would do something, kill some of his men, burn some houses down in the west side, hell maybe even cause a massive black out for all he knew, but whatever the situation, Kenji would be ready to fight back. But now he had to work on the Suzaku and the Seiryuu.

The thought of setting them against each other pleased him, but he knew not what would one of the other gangs do to show they meant business. This was a dangerous business and one ******** up meant your life, luckily Kenji didn't need to worry about that. In his time in Tokyo, Kenji had been stabbed, shot, blown up, and poisoned and still lived and killed the ******** who harmed him. So he had no doubt that he would survive this war, even if the entire country of Japan became one massive battle field.

Pressing a button on his desk, his receptionist answered, "Yes Ganzo-sama?" came a woman's voice. "When Mizu-chan arrives, send her staight to my office, I have some things to discuss with her," he said. Mizu-chan was the former leader's niece, and next in line to be the heir of the Byakko. That was until Kenji came in and took over. The only reason Kenji even allowed the girl to stay was because of her ability, her looks, and her determination. She was willing to do anything as long as she rose within the gang, which was good for Kenji because he had a lot to be done. And another main reason was that she wasn't that bad to look at, she had an underage look about her that Kenji was slightly attracted to. Also, she had motive and motive was always good.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

It's hopeless, the end will come and wash it all away
Forsaken, I live for those I lost along the way
And I can't remember how it all began to break
We suffer, I live to fight and die another day
User Image

𝕄𝕚𝕫𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒 𝔸𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕖

ooo Only moments after stepping into the headquarters several other members approached her with the news. Upon hearing it Akane's hands clenched into fists, trembling slightly at her sides. How could Gonzo-san have left such a threat without first thinking through the consequences. Sure it was amusing, everyone here thought it was a hoot, but the young woman knew they needed a plan of attack right at that moment. It wouldn't be long until the retaliation came. Just as she clenched her jaw, ready to storm up to the penthouse, she felt a hand on the small of her back. Glancing up into Kei-tan's knowing gaze she took in a deep breath and smiled at everyone around her, laughing along with their jokes.

ooo They weren't stupid, they knew what was coming and were willing to put their life on the line for this gang. And, as fate would have it, she would get the chance to speak with the leader anyways. A young woman, not much older than herself, tapped Akane on the shoulder with a plesant smile and informed her that her presence was requested in the penthouse. Mirroring the exact expression, she accepted the request and turned to walk to the elevator. When the doors opened to the eleborate suit Akane stepped out and glanced around, taking in the breath-taking view of Tokyo before letting her gaze fall on the raven-haired man.

ooo"You wished to see me, Gonzo-sama?"

User Image User Image User Image

Devoted Hunter

User Image

Ry o m axx S a i k o

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

Looking over at Hirota the leader of the Genbu smirked. However the smirk could not be seen thanks to the scarf covering his mouth. It seemed she was ready to get started. Good. Thats when Raff began to talk about the bombs they would be using. What kinds and where they would put them. His idea for using Mustard gas and chlorine was a very good idea. And since they couldn't lug a load of bombs around this was the best idea. Rubbing the back of his head Ryoma looked at Rin when she began to speak. With a nod Ryoma came up with a idea. " Ok. Wheres what we are going to do. We are going with Raff's idea. It will make them suffer before they are sent to hell. But like Rin said I want to make a statement as well. Blowing something up will help but like Raff said there will only be the four of us. So here's what im thinking. A car bomb. We drive to the whore house in two different cars. Once we all set the Mustard gas and Chlorine off we will drive to the next location. The hospital that's over in that area. I will drive the car with the bombs inside into the hospital while you three wait outside for me. Once the car is inside and im in the car with you three we will blow the car up and bring down the hospital. " With that Ryoma waited to hear what the others would say. " If there is anything you all want to add to that let me know. If not then its about time to get ready. Rin and Hirota seem very excited about this. "

Ryoma already had the plan all set in his mind. First the two cars would head out to the whore house. After setting the bombs and blocking the exits they would let the gas flow through the AC then head to the next destination. Ryoma would be driving the car bomb by himself. Just in case anything happened to make the plan go wrong. After crashing into the Hospital Ryoma would lite the bombs and run out of the hospital and jumped into the car with Raff and the others. Driving off the car bomb will blow and send the hospital crumbling down. Ryoma could only smile at the idea. If everything went right this would show why messing with the Genbu was a very bad idea. The simple fact that Ryoma was willing to do this in such a way showed how he was able to become leader of the Genbu. " Rin you said you wanted the fire to be one of a large scale. So you pick the bombs that will go into the car bomb. Make sure there not easily set off. My life if going to be in your hands when it comes to you choice. Hirota you and Rin make sure to place the bombs in the right areas when it comes to the whore house. Raff will put you in the right track. " Closing his eyes Ryoma made his way over to his desk and sat down. " I want blood guys. I don't want anyone making it out alive from this job besides us."

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces