Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User ImageBig Boss and Cricket had approached the Genbu building at last. Big Boss says to Cricket, "Do you hear that?" Cricket puts her ear against the door and says "Those are hot tubs, they belong to the previous leader." Big Boss looked nothing but confused, he turns back towards the door and starts flicking it with his finger.

Cricket looked down waiting and caught Big Boss' right boot charging, in a panic she starting knocking on the door, but before she could get to it Big Boss had already knocked it clear open, "YO!" he yells, Cricket smacks her face with and open hand in embarrassment and thinks to herself, 'great way to show a first impression.'
User Image
"OH MY GOD....." I just saw my Gunshop scorching in hot fire.. And my gun is there! THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING... "Fire, oh fire. Fire is the weakness of your gun." A voice from my back rang to my ears, and I lose my eyesight... "AH! MY EYES! CRAP!" I slowly lose my consciousness and lied down to the cement floor....

I woked up with a blade in my arms, and with changed outfits. This is my new life.
MCMXCI

User Image Unable to find Rin inside Raff started to head to the bosses old room only to hear the door be kicked open. Since it was one of those double doors they crashed into either wall. Raff waited for the 2 to realize no one was there before he opened the hole in the ceiling and poked his head out for them to see without seeming aggressive. "If you're lookin' for the boss, he's dead...So, yeah. You might as well go back out the way you came." Raff just kinda watched them and with his arms and legs out of sight it left a lot to the imagination what kind of heat he could be packing out of their view. Naturally, he had plenty of things in his shell. Raff had no intentions of becoming the next boss nor did he want the job. To sit around making decisions all day sounded boring. The freedom to roam as he pleased and kill targets was always much more interesting. Raff figured someday when he was older he'd get a guard position or somethin' close to that, that tired old bones could rest for when they are most needed to guard their great leader. Whoever that will be when the time comes? Well, only time will tell, naturally.

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageNight was on a zombie killing spree. She was throwing paper bombs and throwing needles at zombies left and right. She then pulled out yo yo that wire instead of string. She rounded up groups of them and then swung her yo yos around them and pulled cutting them into pieces. She teleported everywhere. The population of zombie's in her territory was getting lower at a rapid rate. She wasn't even using her main weapon which meant she wasn't even serious in her fighting. She wasn't giving her all."Darn it father left me with such a big mess to take care of. I never did show him my serious side did I? Oh well." Night said softly.
Terra817

User Image Chase, who'd spent the rest of his night fixing up the monster that first got loose was washing his hands from finishing up his work. The giant monster was once again secured in his holding cell and Chase went upstairs to the main part of his home which was surprisingly elegantly styled. He changed out of his clothes and got on some new ones sending the others down a laundry chute to be cleaned by lesser gang members. He went to the window and sat down to read a book he'd found about spider-goats and genetic engineering when he saw one of his ghouls on the road. He lowered the book and watched it scare away a homeless person who ran off yelling into an alley way. Chase chuckled and rose the book back up to eye level when he heard a sickening noise and a small wail. He lowered the book again and was surprised to see the ghoul laying in a few pieces and dying. "Mother ********] He slammed the book down and opened the window trying to see who or what had just done that.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageNight was killing ghouls one after another. She heard someone cuss and threw a bar of soap at the person. She lured ghouls into groups. She dodged them with ease. It looked like a graceful dance. The dance of death. She wrapped her yo yos around the group of ghouls and pulled shredding them into pieces. She threw throwing needles in the heads of ghouls killing them that way. Some ghouls managed to surround her. She just smiled under her hood."Bad move. This mistake will cost you your undead and unnatural lives." A scythe came out of her shadow and she grabbed it. She then swung it and all the ghouls around heads fell off. She may be Kenji's daughter but her real father is Death.
Terra817

User Image A piece of soap was thrown from street level all the way up to his 3rd story window. It didn't take much effort to raise his hand upward and catch it. He thought it was a rock but when it hit his hand the smell of soap washed over him and looked at it oddly. "Who in their right mind carries around a bar of soap to throw at people? This is the dumbest, most highly-unlikely, bullshit turn of events that could ever of happened." He was glad it wasn't wet. If it was wet it probably would of slipped out of his hands and fell or got squeezed up into the air. Chase went back inside his window and threw the soap onto the counter as he went into his bedroom and put on socks. He went to the door, slipped on his shoes and suddenly rushed to the open window. In an instant he went sailing out the window, spun and pushed off the building across the street. He shot off it diagonally and caught a light post spinning around it he held tight as he swung in circles around it to the street. Once on the street he grabbed a rock from the ground and hurled it at the freaky lady killing ghouls with random weapons.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageNight felt a shift in the wind as a rock came flying at her. She side stepped out of the path of the rock and saw the rock hit a ghoul in the face. She grimaced. "Ouch that had to hurt." She said softly. She cut its head off to stop its wailing in pain. She then saw an undead homeless dude. She threw a throwing needle with paper bombs attached him. She simply didn't want near the undead homeless dude because he quite frankly smelled like a pig barn. She watched him die in a small contained explosion from the paper bomb. She then turned to look at who threw the rock at her. She also noted she would to go back to the store to buy another bar of soap. The bathroom attached to her room was out of soap.
Terra817

User Image "Who are you!? Get out of here! You don't have any right to be killing off people in this part of the city. I know ever single person in the Seiryuu gang and you are not a Seiryuu! I demand you leave this turf now!" He walked towards the blue-haired lady not really caring that she has a bunch of weapons on her person and the like. There weren't but 3 or 4 more ghouls left walking around and they were also walking towards the girl considering they have a link with their creator much like everything made from a vampyre. Chase stopped a moment and grabbed one of the dead ghouls. "How dare you destroy these creatures? They're only doing what comes natural to them! This is their home territory! They have more right to be here than you do, witch!" He dropped the ghoul and stood back up he was rather angry and so on but, he knew he could make more ghouls very easily. I guess, he was just rather pissed that people were coming into Seiryuu territory and taking care of business even though it's not their place to clean up this territory.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"I thought I was at the borderline still. Darn borderline keep changing. As for the ghouls they keep coming after me. I'm a manget for those things. If it wasn't enough I can see thier souls hovering about and ghosts now these guys are following me. At least I can get rid of them easier. Just keep them out of Byacko territory and away from me I won't kill them got it. Now to figure where I am exactly so I can get back. Oh and do you want me to send you the dead ghouls back to you?" Night said softly. She was calm and collected there few things that can piss her off. Most of those things have to do with her dead mother. Her hood fell backwards off her head revealing her face and her pale purple eyes. Anyone who has ever met Death would know he is the only person with pale purple eyes unless they were his child. Night was his only child had her real father Death did not know of her.
(OOC: Sorry for disappearing lastnight, I got called into my work right at 11:25 cause some a-hole called out at the last minute. I was like, "Hell yeah, overtime!" wink
Terra817

User Image The vampyre listened to her story and her excuses but, what caught his ear the most was when she said she could see their souls hovering about and that the ghouls were coming to her because she could see their souls and what not. This one trait alone intrigued the vamp beyond all belief. He started to walk towards her again in a non-aggressive manner at this point and when she dropped her hood to reveal her light-purple eyes the vamp stopped and at them from a safe distance and stared at them in awe. "I can help you with your little problem. Why don't you come inside my home and we'll take a look at your eyes and see what we can do about making your eyes better? I promise you won't feel a thing and that you'll actually find quite a relief in having them fixed up to keep you from being haunted by tormented souls all the time. Just in case you're wondering of my credentials, I can assure you, I am a doctor and I know exactly what i'm doing when it comes to this kind of stuff. I'm not your average human doctor either, I know all about supernatural surgery and the like. Here's a quick demo." He raised his hand up and suddenly shot it into a ghoul. He twisted something inside of it and it fell to the ground unmoving. He removed his hand and there was no blood or even a scar or open wound from where he plunged his hand into the ghoul.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageNight listened to him carefully. She then watched him kill a ghoul. "I doubt it would work. Weren't you just complaining about me killing the ghouls. I was born with it. It's more of an ability I guess. I can excise them I have before Im just not sure how I did. I trying to learn but there is no guide book or anyone that can teach me. There are times I wish there was an off switch but some rare times I'm happy I can see the dead. I can see the souls of the living as well when I focus in a certain way. I can give let others see the those things. I will come though only to see if you can figure something out. It may give me a clue to finding a way to control it better." Night said softly.

((Perfectly understandable.))
User Image Doc listened to the girl ramble again and then agree to go with him to get her eyes checked. "Okay, hold on a minute." He performed another quick motion into the ghoul he'd just knocked out by reaching inside of it and twisting his hand the opposite way the ghoul seemed to restart and it got right back up like nothing happened. He pulled his hand back out and again no blood or scars or nothing. "Alright, let's get going then." He started to walk and lead her back towards his place. When they got there he opened the door for her so she could walk in ahead of him. He was being quite gentlemanly in doing that. He waited for her to walk inside in front of him patiently and all the while he was pleased that she was no longer killing ghouls or conducting other gang-related business in a territory that didn't belong to her. This whole ordeal had gone better than expected and it was only going to get better once he had this girl off the streets. "After you..." The doc really had no idea who she was or what powers she had besides the ability to see souls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff