I wonder if I will ever see your face again
And I know that I will find a way to she'd the skin
It's simple, I know that I will suffer in the end

K e n j i X G o n z o
Byakko Boss

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

When Mizu-chan arrived, Kenji's face grew a smile, the only time any one ever saw it and it was only because there was a pretty woman in his presence. "I am sure you have already heard about my gift to the Genbu," he said as he stood up from his desk. Pulling out a cigar from small wooden box that held a few dozen more, cutting the end of the, he then lit it. Drawing smoke he looked at the view of Tokyo. "I know there is no one here with enough experience to help me plan my next move with the Genbu," he said as he wondered still on what they might do as retaliation.

Turning to face Mizushima, he blew smoke into the air. "I know we don't have the best relationship, I did take over your uncle's gang and took what was soon to be yours," he said walking closer to her. "But understand that I did not do it out of hatred, something called me to this. Something stronger than both of us." They were only a few people alive who knew his ability, Mizushima being one of them, since they had fought together several times since his take over. "Now any thoughts?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

It's hopeless, the end will come and wash it all away
Forsaken, I live for those I lost along the way
And I can't remember how it all began to break
We suffer, I live to fight and die another day
User Image

𝕄𝕚𝕫𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒 𝔸𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕖

ooo Well he seemed pleased with himself. She watched as the edges of his lips curled up into the same grin that graced his face every time they met. It was so strange to see it on the face of someone so ruthless. Sure they were not that different from one another, but at least she kept the facade up most of the time... Maybe he did it to creep her out? A shiver did always run up her spine every time she saw that smile, so she supposed mission accomplished.

ooo"Word of such a grand gift travels fast." Akane commented, her gaze never leaving the taller figure before her as he stood from his desk and traveled from the cigar box to the window. The sweet smell filled the room almost instantly, growing even stronger as he blew out the thick smoke. It reminded her so much of her uncle. The girl listened quietly as he spoke, taking in his words and processing various variables. So he had no plan after all, typical. His comment about their relationship cause a half smirk to crack on her lips and her eyebrows pulled together as Gonzo drew closer to her. When Akane tried to kill him for the first time -failing miserably- she learned first hand about his ability, and after a few more tries she though it would be best to just go with the flow of things, become stronger so she could protect what remained of her family, the Byakko gang.

ooo"There are many directions you could go with this," Akane stated, shifting her weight to her right and resting on hand on her hip. "Prevention, relatiation, or we could simply beat them to the cut. Prevention would entail protectiong our assets," With a small motion of her free hand, the woman motioned to the city. "Which is basically the entire west side, or more importantly fronts, shops under out influence, and and source of income... Though that doesn't really seem you style," A bright smile danced across her expression, but there was definitly a bit of bite to her words.

User Image User Image User Image

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Behind Agent Autumn was a small noise but it was on purpose so he wouldn't be startled. To his right blonde hair could be seen as well as white bunny ears tucked downward. Crouched next to him was Japan's agent, Agent G, who was sent as mostly back up and to help him anyway needed. She didn't mind he had more experience then her and she could possibly learn something from him while working with him. "What have I missed?" She hadn't brought binoculars with her so she couldn't see what the Kappa's were doing and she could read Agent Autumn's face to get an idea of how bad the situation was.

Remembering she scooted down and placed her back against the wall making sure her blonde hair was out of view so she wouldn't give away position. "There was an incident earlier but we couldn't get much Intel about the matter since the Genku's cleaned up the mess but word is that another gang had sent a calling card with a dead body." Finding the position she was in uncomfortable she laid down next to him ready to jump up in to position when it was called for. "The other agents are trying to figure out through the list of missing people who could have some kind of connections between the two gangs." She looked the guy over wondering how good his Japanese was at first she would admit she didn't trust this man but once she seen him in action she had no problem following him.

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
When Ryoma spoke up she lisened close to see what plan he was going with. With a small reaction of hearing it was Raff's idea he was going to go with she made a face but once hearing her idea was included to because Ryoma felt the same way she was happy with that. Asking if there was anything else to had she shook her head, "Sounds like a plan boss." Nodding when he told her to pick the bomb, "Don't worry I'll pick the right kind don't want to run this place just yet." She smiled just being playful at the moment seriousness was for later. "I'll run them by Raff just in case." She then walked over to Raff and bumped him with her shoulder.

Standing next to him she looked so small her shell was even smaller than his. Looking up at him she smirked at the thought since she always teased him about it. "A team up will be fun don't you think Raff." She then gave him the biggest smile closing her eyes whiles doing it just to get a laugh out of him. It was would be the first time they worked together since most of the time he had to save her butt.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
John Stacker
Agent Autumn

John took a second, before looking over to Agent G, then looked back to the meeting across from them before he answered her question and addressed what he knew. "Just a bunch of talking...Planning something, though...They have Sanzio and Nanomura inside...So likely a hit order..Then there's a female Kappa and a smaller male I haven't been able to identify..Aswell as a female Hellcat that MAY be Hirotura..Not too sure.." He explained, his Japanese was fair, not bad but his country accent made it a tad rough here and there on certain words. It was her going on about the two gangs and it began shifting in his head at what it could mean, the two Kappa assassins being there then someone being declared dead around the same time. This wasn't adding up to well for either Kappas. As for connection to either gang, the Genbu wouldn't likey do that to someone under them so maybe they had something to do with the other gang. Or maybe it was just a random killing but it lead to another thought. John turned his head tward Katsumi before explaining what was on his mind. "The victim was likely a source, maybe of income or power since thats what gangs strive for...Likely an act of retaliation from the Genbu...Happens all the time with American gangs...One screws with or disrespects the other, and the other comes back with the vengence..If it was a man, likely money, drugs, something like that, or a girl, maybe the same or sex trafficing, maybe a lower crime...Its all ment to stirke at the cash flow of the other gang, aswell as their morale..In turn its like a gun show for the other gang, letting Tokyo know they're not to mess with them...All I can gather is that they're plotting to strike again, even harder this time."

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Katsumi nodded her head showing she was paying attention to what he was saying. Undoing a few buttons of her coat she pulled out a pad then on her side pouch which held her ammo she pulled out a pen. She began to write down what he was saying, "Describe the smaller male we could probably find him in the system if we looked hard enough. The female kappa as well I don't recall seeing other females before." She would get the basic information except hair since they never have hair. At the mention of the person possibly being a source she nodded her head, "could be." Nodding her head in agreement, "Here our pride is what we will live for without pride," she shook her head since most of the suicides were the cause pride. "If they are going to make a retaliation we have to figure out which gang pulled the stunt." She then lifted her eyes from the paper and looked at Agent Autumn, "We can just stick to English. I had to learn it at one point." Turning her attention back to the paper was her way of ending the discussion at that. They weren't their to be buddies or to be intimate but just to get a job done.
DeathAngelLe
Dark Sea Captain
sarushippo

User Image He was thinking it was time to come up with a brilliant plan on how to best attack this building when Rin interrupted his thoughts by casually strolling over and bumped him outta his calculations. He looked down at her smiling perky face. "Dis isn't goin' to be a cake walk but, i'm pretty sure I can work out a way for us to strike quickly and get out of there before they even know what hit them. Especially if you want to use cars." He lifted up a hand and placed it on Rin's head since she was pretty small compared to himself. He ruffled the bandanna-mask she had on her head some. "It's goin' to be fun. I'm pretty sure we'll make a great team for this being such a quick mission and all. Also, I think, i've worked out the details of how to make this work just right." He cleared his throat quick and started to speak up, "We get 2 convertible, got to be convertible cars of our local vehicles the tinier cars made for our streets and we load them up with plastic explosives and whatever kinda bombs Rin comes up with. We then take those cars and put them in the back of delivery trucks so they won't be seen driving into their territory. 2 drivers will drive the trucks to the whore house and-" He rose his hands up and did the traditional up and down motion with his fingers, "Accidentally-" he lowered his hands after that and continued, "Park one truck in front of the front entrance and one at the back entrance blocking the doors from being opened. Meanwhile we got 2 others on the roof reversing the A.C. Units and dropping the chlorine and mustard gas bombs. The two on the roof take out the fire exit, block the roof and side door, and quickly vamoose. All the while the drivers of the trucks get out, get into the exploding cars and drive them near the hospital. The 2 roof people will get into position and lower ropes. The drivers of the cars will lock the cars at a decent speed, catch the ropes, swing to safety, and the 2 exploding cars will smash into the hospital and we'll detonate them. Afterwords, we'll all escape together back to our territory."

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
John Stacker
Agent Autumn

"Good...I'm not too adept in Japanese..." John informed her before looking back to the group and zooming in. "Male, looks to be a young teen, he has black hair...Doesn't have green skin like the rest, pale like a human's...Has what looks like a somewhat cracked egg shell on his head...As for the female, run of the mill Kappa but with black tattoos on each side of her body, from head to her legs, as far as I can see...And she has lighter green skin from the ususal darker shades I've seen." He then zoomed back out, scooting away from the ledge so that he could sit up without being seen by the Genbu and thus their cover blown. His attention rested on Katsumi as she wrote everything down, seemed really serious. John didn't mind it too much, but he was often a funnier kinda guy, always had something to say. But, with her, maybe it wouldn't have been the best idea to play around. She'd probably look down at it and merely ignore or scold him for acting like that way. Hrmm, maybe she needed a drink, or a good massage to get rid of tension. If anything at all, a nice day may just spin her attitude around and she would atleast try and have fun. It was one thing to be commited, but John was clearly commited and enjoyed his job. But that was something they'd have more time for later, right now was information gathering time. R&R could possibly come a bit later.

Dangerous Darling

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Ҕ ɨ ɽ ѻ ȶ α
╚══════════════╝

ʢ ¿ ʡ
XXI fight
XXXXXX To protect
XXXXXXXXXX☢ ☣

It seemed like the plan was set and Hirota was liking it. "Alright Then it's a plan. I'm happy that we are getting this done fast and easy." She was just happy she wouldn't be driving a car, she didn't like them much. Running with wind in your face and the sound of your feet pounding the ground was always better to her that and climbing, she loved to climb and would probably scale the wall for fun to get to the roof. Now that Rin was busy with Raff Hirota took a step over to Ryoma and gave him a smile holding her hands behind her back and rocking on the heels of her feet. "Soooooo then. Want me to get the cars or the gas bombs? Just tell me what you need." Sure her job wasn't being a errand girl but she loved being useful to her boss, she would really do anything for him. Looking at him she was remembering how she stalked him to get the job she has now. At first it was just cause she loved Kappa's they are cute as ever but now it's out of loyalty and caring.

☢ ☣
Then Enjoy the killxxx
ʢ ¿ ʡ xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Desu Chu's Significant Otter

Devoted Hunter

User Image

Ry o m axx S a i k o

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

Listening to Rin Ryoma gave a nod and looked over at Raff. When he began to speak Ryoma listened to his plan and gave a few nods. The plan was good. if no one stopped them then this whole plan would end up well. Better than Ryoma had hoped at that. They would show the other gangs why messing with them was a very bad idea. " Well thought out Raff like always. Everyone remember Raffs plan. Follow it down to the last letter. We don't want this thing blowing up in our face...literally. I don't want anyone dieing from this ya hear? Just them. Not you guys." With that Ryoma stood up and crossed his arms across his chest. When Hirota spoke to him Ryoma looked up at her and closed his eyes. Maybe the cars would be the best bet for them right now. Raff and Rin could get the bombs. " You and I will go get the cars Hirota. You will stick with me for most of the plan. Then I see me and Raff driving the car bombs to the hospital. " With that Ryoma smiled and gave a nod. Hirota was very loyal so Ryoma knew she would be able to pull off setting up the bombs. Her and Rin both. " Ok. Lets go get the cars. Raff and Rin you two get the bombs ready. I will make a call for the trucks. " With that said and done Ryoma hocked his arm around Hirota's waist and walked with her out the room. They would get the cars ready and then the trucks. That way things could get started.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageNight was walking in the city because she liked the feeling of the city air. She liked being outside and not in a crowd either. She didn't make any sound at all from walking. She was pretty good at that.She sat on a bench and relaxed not knowing Kenji had a body put in Genbu territory. She simply look up at the sky relaxing while she can before something happens. Something always happen. Peace doesn't really exist at all here. She knew that all too well.

Dangerous Darling

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤— Amera—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image
╰╮ Call
xx╰✬╮ Me
xxxxxx╰╮ Doll

Amera sat behind the desk of her office in the back of her large but seemingly simple Antique shop. She was a tall woman of high class vampire blood, but she threw all that away for the fun of the gang life, so addicted was she that she didn't pick a side. No she was caught in the dead center of the information underground high way. Every gang had members who told her what was going on and the other gangs would by it without care. Sure it was dangerous but she loved the thrill of it all. Long pink hair flowed out behind her as she laid back with closed eyes, yawning as fangs peeked out behind soft lips. "Nothing is going on!" She was tired of days with no information, not even her other black market was getting business. Her antique place was the only thing busy and she had other workers to deal with that, all of them trained in case the gangs got tired of her.

Sitting up her pink eyes opened and she stood ready to leave when the door to her office opened and a Kappa slipped in. "Finally what do you have?" The man was nervous but spilled his guts about the dead body and bomb plan before vanishing back out the door and out the back route to the street. "He's nervous...dammit Ryoma must be getting to them....but Byakko is making a move huh? That leader must be having fun then. Or Kenji is getting tired of the stand still...either way I need to find out more." Getting up she looked at her self in a mirror, a simple pair of tight skinny jeans to show off her nice curved a** and a short shirt to show the flower tattoo on her side, she didn't care if others knew who she was, she liked to be known and as someone you don't mess with...ever.

Leaving the office she let her subordinate know she was leaving. Grabbing a jacket she was out the door ready to head into Byakko territory to find what she needed, someone to spill more details on why this started. If she knew that she could get plenty of blood.

I am ╰╮xxxxxx
what ╰✬╮xx
I am ╰╮

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
Peaking one eye opened while she smiled she jumped a little when he placed a hand on her head. Taking it as a comforting thing she didn't mind until he messed up her bandanna-mask. Dropping her head quickly and moved so her head was away from his hand she began to adjust it while black stands of hair had tucked out. "Man do you know how long it takes me to get it like this?" She then kicked him playfully and fixed it the best she could without a mirror.

Looking up at Raff once her mask was fixed, "Hmm who knew you had brains." She then took a step away just in case he tried to mess up her mask again. Once the leader spoke up about like the plan she smirked since he kept telling them not to die. "We won't die that easily," she then waved when Ryoma and Hirota left the room. Looking back up at Raff, "Well partner I'll show you mine if you show me yours," she then chuckled and made her way to her room since her supplies were in their. She had all sorts of stuff in her room that a normal person wouldn't but of course Rin was far from normal. While walking toward the door her hand moved to her bandanna to make sure none of her hair was showing.

User Image

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Katsumi raised an eyebrow at his comment about speaking English to each other it was her way of smiling or being amused about something. Dropping it she focused on what he was telling her once done she reread it. While reading she felt like someone was watching her. Moving her eyes slowly away from the paper to Agent Autumn she couldn't tell if he was looking at her or not but it felt like it. Confused about why her bunny ears twitched a little and her eyes dropped back to the paper to focus on one thing. "Don't know the girl or this guy," she then regretted not bring her binoculars. "The egg shell would seem like he's a Kappa but the way you describe him he seems human." Reaching buttoning her coat even lower she pulled out what looked like a glass and moved closer to Agent Autumn. Tapping the center of the glass it lit up but she dulled it so it wouldn't be noticeable and give away their positions. Entering Japan's data base she typed in the description that Autumn gave her but nothing popped up. She then pulled up the girl but all that they got were pictures of her in the area but nothing incriminating if anything it just looked like she was trying to stay hidden from people that weren't part of her crew. Swiping her finger from one corner to the other the device turned off. "Well that did help with anything," she then put everything away and buttoned up her coat.

Dangerous Darling

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Ҕ ɨ ɽ ѻ ȶ α
╚══════════════╝

ʢ ¿ ʡ
XXI fight
XXXXXX To protect
XXXXXXXXXX☢ ☣

Hirota smiled brightly when Boss Ryoma said she would e by him for some time. She would be with her favorite kappa and causing problems for another gang, what else could be more fun? What she hadn't expected was him hooking his arm around her bare waist, Boss was never much for hands on actions with most of the gang so she was a bit shocked. eyes grew wide for a moment as he held her waist before she shook it off and smiled again "That makes the plan even better." Before they left the room she rushed back to pick up her guns and holster them inside her jacket, rushing back to his side and feeling his arm find it's resting place again. Walking she thought of the best place to get cars fast notice. "So are we going to sacrifice some of our cars or get under the table ones?" Those would be harder to get and really one woman had the best connections but Hirota didn't like her...she got too much attention from everyone not just her boss and it bugged her. "Either way I'll make sure to get anything you need." Heading out side she looked at the sky it was a good day to blow up a building and gas another.

☢ ☣
Then Enjoy the killxxx
ʢ ¿ ʡ xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out