Welcome to Gaia! ::

The name of this RP is still up for debate. If you got an idea. Let me know.
Ninjas & Guns
Pokemon Picture for LULZ Not actually a Pokemon RP.
User Image

Title to be determined
                      Status XX►Open / Accepting Reserves & Profiles
                      Literacy X►Semi-Lit... ~
                      Creator XX►Me, DeathAngelLe and yaoilover34
                      Inspiration ► Me, DeathAngelLe, and yaoilover34 were talkin' about TMNT and then this RP happened.

Profile Page OOC Link

(I'd say we're off to a decent start. First one to page 15 wins a free item, I spose. It'll be like, around the 10K mark, I guess.)
The Story

Deep in the city of Tokyo, there are four extremely rich mafias who are at a constant war of money, power, and love with each other. These gangs are known as The Genbu, The Suzaku, The Seiryuu and The Byakko. But let me warn you not to mess with these mafias because they are not as human as you think. These mafias are run by Vampires, Werewolves, Nekos, Kappa, and Normal humans sometimes blessed or cursed with gifts. The government has special task forces to fight these gangs but for the most part the city is theirs. (Seriously, the city belongs to the gangs. Wreck whatever the hell you want.) Just remember none of the gangs like each other and crimes in their territory warrant gang wars. Who will win in the battle for the city? I'm sure you can think of plenty to do; Drug Peddling, Gun Running, Robbery, Trafficking, Gambling, ect.

The Gangs

The Genbu run the north-side.

Main leader- MCMXCI
Adviser- MCMXCI
Main Body Guard (2)(- Sarushippo and OPEN
Bodyguard/Assassins: XEl-ahrairahX and The Shinfen
Body Guards- OPEN and OPEN
Heirs(2 Girls)- DeathAngelLe and OPEN
Servants- OPEN and OPEN
Fighters- OPEN and OPEN
Other (s)- OPEN

The Suzaku run the south-side.

Main leader- DeathAngelLe
Adviser- OPEN
Main Body Guard- xLiemx-Dead! Position Re-Opened and Kyress
Bodyguard/Assassins: OPEN and OPEN
Heirs(2 Guys)- OPEN and OPEN
Servants- OPEN and OPEN
Fighters- OPEN and OPEN
Other (s)- OPEN

The Seiryuu run the east-side.

Main leader- Duvynne
Adviser- OPEN
Main Body Guard (2)(- OPEN and OPEN
Heirs(2 Guys)- OPEN and OPEN
Servants- OPEN and OPEN
Fighters- OPEN and OPEN
Other (s)- OPEN / Doctor XEl-ahrairahX

The Byakko run the west-side.

Main leader- Smilin Madman-Dead! Position Re-Opened
Adviser- OPEN
Main Body Guard (2)(- OPEN and OPEN
Heirs(2 Girls)- Terra817 and Hanyoukasha1
Servants- OPEN and OPEN
Fighters- muff1nt0p-Dead! Position Re-Opened and OPEN
Other (s)- OPEN

Goverment Task Force Agents run the middle pretty well.
1. Leader- Shats of Basson-Dead! Position Re-Opened
2. Agent- DeathAngelLe
Will add more as needed.

The Business Owners

Business 1- Antique Shop/Info sarushippo
Business 2- S & M club / DeathAngelLe
Business 3- Night Club / muff1nt0p-Dead! Position Re-Opened
Business 4- Arms Manufacturer and Dealer daywalker926-Dead! Position Re-Opened
Business 5-
Business 6-
Will add more as needed.

The Citizens

1. Eymonna / Random Gunslinger
Will add more as needed.
Da Rules

-No god modding
-You're only allowed up to three characters. So choose wisely!!
-Pm all profiles to me (I'll be offline till late today.) or DeathAngelLe with the title, "Mafia"
-I can and will add or take rules away
-If the part you want is taken, I will try and add an equal part
-Violence and romance is highly encouraged however please no cybering
-No killing other peoples characters without permission
-Please don’t leave people out
-This is semi-lit rp to lit rp. So at least 1 paragraph to a max of 3 paragraphs. That means 5-6 sentences or more to a paragraph.
-n0 t3xt tlk (No text talk)
-Please don’t post until I pm you back saying it's okay.
-Put some kinda brackets for OOC talk. Ex. ((I swear I smell fart gas!))
-If you go missing, your character will be executed.

Current Species List:

Human
Werewolf
Vampire
Kappa
Neko
Naga was suggested to be added.
Usagi (Rabbit Person) was suggested and added.
Elves suggested and added despite me hating elves.
Zombie suggested and added.

If you don't see the species you want. Let me know and i'll add it. Hybrids can only be 2 diff species. Also, you can't dodge bullets guys. The max a real wolf can run is like, 35 mph. That is not fast enough to dodge a bullet...I won't be havin' these vamps and weres that think they're on par with Superman in strength and speed. I don't remember any dracula movie were dracula literally chucked cars and s**t at people.

Answering a question here:
I don't care what species is in which clan. We can have Kappas, Humans, Vamps, and Weres all in one clan workin' together so long as they get along. It's cool to have mixed species in different clans.
Profile Layouts:

Feel free to edit the layouts as you please.

Gang Profile Skeleton

{Instert a catchy title here }

[imgleft]IMAGE URL HERE[/imgleft]
[b]My strings are pulled by:[/b]
[b]My birth name is:[/b]
[b]But people call me:[/b]
[b]I blew out this many candles:[/b]
[b]But people say I only look this years old:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Who I work for:[/b]
[b]My job is:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]People say I’m:[/b]
[b]But I am really:[/b]
[b]How I got into this business:[/b]
[b]Other information (Mention any powers and skills here.):[/b]

Citizen Profile

[b]My strings are pulled by: [/b]
[b]My job is (Optional):[/b]

Business Profile

[b]I work for or own the business:[/b]

Special Government Task Force Skeleton

[b]Who I work for:[/b]
[b]My job is:[/b]
Nother Reserved, just in case.
It was a typical night on the north-side of Tokyo and a nice little highschool girl with a bow in her hair had just gotten home from a long day of school. She was a Sr. in highschool this year and quite smart. There was a rather bright future for this little asian minx. Into her house she went. She had herself a little snack and checked some messages on the answering machine. She'd just moved out of her parent's house and they did tend to check up on her about twice a week. After given them a call back and letting them know that her new job was getting her plenty of income and still giving her plenty of time for school and after school activities. Finally after convincing them everything was fine and that she was going to enjoy the rest of her day off she clicked off the phone and started to run herself a nice hot steamy bath. Leaving the room it filled with steam and she slowly stripped herself down and got her night clothes and a towel. Clothes and towel under her arm she headed back towards the shower when the phone rang again.

She quickly got to the phone and found that there was no one on the other end. She found it weird and tried to star-6-9 the number and it came up negative. She tried two more times and got nothin'. She sighed and went back to her bathroom. The steam was so thick she couldn't quite make out what the weird dark shadow in the bathroom was till the shadow spoke to her...
User Image

It was a few hours later that one of her room mates found her lifeless corpse dead in the bathtub. The bathroom had a few blood splatters here and there but not a single finger print. Just the symbol of the Genbu on the wall. What in the world had this girl done? Off somewhere a scarred up monster known as a Kappa was smoking a cig on top of a roof. "b***h had a nice little web cam show going of how she made her living. She filmed every second of her whorings with the Genbu. It's going to suck cutting off the fingers of the idiots who were caught on cam with this hussy."
User Image

Desu Chu's Significant Otter

Devoted Hunter

User Image

Ry o m axx S a i k o

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

Back at the Genbu gangs place the sound of hot tub jets could be heard through out the halls. If you followed them to there location you would enter into the room of the boss of the Genbu. Ryoma Saiko. However his body could not be seen in the hot tub. That's because his whole body was under the water. Sitting there with his eyes wide open Ryoma simply stared at nothing. It was hard to belive that this little guy was the boss of this gang. But if you knew his past you would know how he became leader. A path paved with blood. Treated with little respect when he was just a grunt Ryoma wasn't about to just sit there and be everyone's walking mat. So he trained to become the strongest kappa around. Climbing his way to the top he reached his first goal. Beating the last boss and becoming the new one. After gaining the respect he so long deserved his new goal was simple. Take out all other gangs and make the Genbu the top dogs. And so far he has been leaving nothing but blood behind him. As Ryoma sat in the hot tub fully submerged all he could think about was the bloody future. That and a certain girl that he sent Raff to go and kill. He knew that Raff would get the job done right. But Ryoma always loved hearing how the job went. Even more so when killing was involved. Raff was a master in the art of slaughter. So this little mission was most likely a cake walk for the Kappa. Besides that nothing was really going on today. It was very boring as of late. It was starting to look like Ryoma had to leave the hot tub just to see some action. But that wasn't going to happen any time soon. It was rare to see Ryoma out of the hot tub. He had already proved that he was a tough customer. After all that climbing he deserved to take it easy for once.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Dark Sea Captain

User Image A small panel in the ceiling above the esteemed Ryoma, slooowly and silently creeped open. Naturally, Ryoma would be able to see the ceiling opening due to the reflection of the water and Raff, gripping the opening with one three-fingered hand swung into the room above Ryoma's head. The reflection of his bright red mask, green skin, and yellow belly flared over the top of the water as he executed a back flip in the air and landed with his back facing the tub. Normally, it's good to face you opponents but Kappa are taught to enter rooms backwards so their shell can take the brunt of the first attack. He slapped his free hand on the ground and with a break dance-type move he spun around, flinging his two-toed free into the air to give himself the leverage to spin-flip into a standing position where he was facing Ryoma. "Extra, extra! Read all about it. We got a dead hussy-b***h, a deleted website, a broken hard drive, and a nice batch of fingers." He held out his hand to Ryoma and in his hand was a bag full of bloody finger nubs from the lower grunts who'd slept with the dirty prostitute and got caught on cam. He slipped his other hand into his shell and produced the busted hard drive. "I check around, there wasn't any disks, cards, photos, or flash drives. She kept her dirty deeds all on the memory box. Oh! The phone was clean too. Just a buncha naughty texts and s**t. Deleted that and all our guy's numbers outta there."

( I'm just gonna make up a fake piece of lore here to fill in a weird gap. See below: )

Raff looked upon the Genbu boss who was a fellow Kappa. Ryoma's obvious superiority could be seen in the fact that Ryoma had hair. Only the top male Kappa and females who felt like it were allowed to grow hair. Raff, like all the other male Kappa under Ryoma, were completely hairless. It was a sign of respect and their willingness to follow their leader without question.

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
A servants that attended to leaders hot tub was making their way to check on the Leader when water began to slide down toward them. "Eh?" Lifting their robe they walked further down the hall past the leaders door to see where it was coming from. The water soon began to move faster down the hall. A small gasp could be heard "Oh no," splashing toward the closest door. They had different hot tubs for the other Kappa's to use but the leader had his own. Stepping into the room a Violet braid disappeared into the ceiling then the panel was replaced. Bowing their head since the Leader was most likely not going to be happy about Rin making another mess.....again.

Rin crawled through the small spacing then came to a split. Which way was it? Turning her head in each direction she adjusted herself and began to hum a tune. "Moe" turning to the left she bumped her shell on top and mumbled while moving forward. Why is it so small? How does Raff get through here so easily I take about an hour just to get out of this maze?" Going slowly she wasn't sure if it was because she put her hand on the wrong spot or that she put to much weight but the panel below her hand slipped out from under her hand. Using her other hand to catch herself she grabbed the panel with the other and looked down to see Raff and Ryoma. "Ah um," she placed the panel back quickly and moved to quickly crawl forward before Ryoma found out what she did. But you leaving like that would be a tall tail sign....ugh.

Dangerous Darling

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Ҕ ɨ ɽ ѻ ȶ α
╚══════════════╝

ʢ ¿ ʡ
XXI fight
XXXXXX To protect
XXXXXXXXXX☢ ☣

Storming through the halls Hirota the hellcat was mad, she had been in the boss's hot tub room before she went to bed but woke up in her room. He had her moved there again and it pissed her off. Oh was she going to pounce him when he finally surfaced. Walking into the room she ignored Raff, walking right by him without even a hello. In the corner of the room was a tall stool wide enough for a person to settle on. In fact she had put it there specifically for her to curled up on and stay by Boss Ryoma's side. She was his personal guard after all she needed to be there always, though he seemed to do alot to get her away from him too. As she settled the stool next to the tub and climbed on it a soft growling was heard as she muttered angrily. Crawling up she settled on her knees leaning over slightly as her tail clicked side to side from under her coat. Pulling off her guns she placed them next to her, no way was she jumping in there with her weapons. Now all set and ready to pounce on her boss once he emerged a stern cat eye looked to the side to finally notice the other male kappa. "Hello Raff, he did it again. I'm going to pounce him big time for this time."

It was the normal thing between these two, his cat body guard loved Kappas, thought they where cute and fun to be around so when she spotted this man she couldn't help but get close. Now that her job was to be by his side she was ecstatic until he kept pushing her away. She would sleep by his hot tub and cuddle him when he got out much to his displeasure, or at least he would say he disliked it. Every night lately when she fell asleep on the stool next to his tub she would wake up curled on her bed with a blanket draped over her, two if it was a snowy winter. Right now she was planning on getting him back for it.

☢ ☣
Then Enjoy the killxxx
ʢ ¿ ʡ xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
It's over, I didn't want to see it come to this
I wonder if I will ever see your face again
And I know that I will find a way to she'd the skin
It's simple, I know that I will suffer in the end

K e n j i X G o n z o
Byakko Boss

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A man was tied to a chair in the basemen of a old abandoned building on the west side of Tokyo, his face covered in his own blood, his eyes were a deep purple hue and were swollen shut. Panting and breathing shallowly, he repeated the same thing over and over again. "I can pay, I can pay, I can pay," but his words fell on deaf ears. For the only other person in the basemen was one of the city's ruthless gang leaders, Kenji Ganzo. Normally, Kenji had an underling do this type of work, but the man tied to the chair had greatly offended Kenji. With a quick jab to the side of the jaw with brass knuckled, the man's jaw broke and he yelled as much as he could, but no one would be able to hear him.

"Shut your ******** mouth," Kenji said as he slugged the man one more time in the face. "If I wanted your ******** yen I would have took it." The man tied down was one of Kenji's informants that worked for the gang that controlled the North of the city, the man had given him wrong information that had ended with Kenji's favorite suit whittled with holes. And if there was one thing Kenji liked more than women, it was his suits. "You are going to be a message for me. You are going to show those ******** Kappas that I am not some ******** push over," he said as he pulled a pistol out from his holster the hung on his side.

Placing the barrel in the mouth of the man, he began to cry in terror as he felt the cold of the steel just before Kenji pulled the trigger. Holstering his gun again, he picked up a small towel and wiped his face of sweat, he had been beating the man for the better part of three hours. Cleaning his hands, he opened the door to the basement and walked out. Another man with sunglasses on was standing in front of the door. "Bring our friend to Genbu territory and leave our mark after you nail him to a sign," he said as he walked away from the building. Getting into the back of a black car with tinted windows, Kenji snapped his fingers and the driver took off.

Byakko Headquarters was the Kuronama Tower, once belonging to Old Man Kuronama himself, the last leader of Byakko. Kenji had taken over only three years ago, walking into the building he was greeted and called Master-sama. Walking to the elevator, he pressed the penthouse button and rode the elevator to the top. The penthouse was the entire top floor that was made into a rather large apartment, complete with anything a rich bachelor would ask for. All the walls were actually windows that game him a three hundred and sixty degree view of Tokyo. There wasn't enough money in the world that could buy a view like that, only power could. And even though he held a lot of power, Kenji wanted more. Which meant that he would have to over take the other three gangs in Tokyo, starting with those filthily Kappas.

Meanwhile

On the north side of the town, two men in suits and sunglasses carried a beaten lifeless body in the trunk of a black car. Finding a good spot, they took the body out and then proceeded to nail the body to a wooden sign. On the sign next to the body, one of them slapped a sticker with a white tiger roaring with bloody teeth, the Byakko's logo. Once done, the got into the car and drove off, leaving the body to be found by whoever.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

It's hopeless, the end will come and wash it all away
Forsaken, I live for those I lost along the way
And I can't remember how it all began to break
We suffer, I live to fight and die another day

Desu Chu's Significant Otter

Devoted Hunter

User Image

Ry o m axx S a i k o

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

It didn't take long for Ryoma to see the ceiling opening thanks to the reflection of the water. That could only mean one thing. Raff was back. Ryoma knew that the Kappa would have good news. And just like any Kappa would he entered the room backwards. Slowly rising head first from the tub and only showing his eyes Ryoma looked at Raff as he did his breakdancing moves. Once Raff was facing Ryoma he began to speak. Just like Ryoma thought he brought good news. Moving forward slightly while still in the tub Ryoma took the bag of bloody fingers from his trusted assassin. Opening the bag and smiling Ryoma placed the bag on the side of the tube. Looking back up at Raff he saw the busted hard drive. Not only that but Raff also deleted the texts and numbers from the dead sluts phone. " Excellent job as always Raff. Hell I knew as soon as I sent you this s**t would be under control. " Slowly shifting his eyes over at the bloody bag Ryoma chuckled slightly and sighed. " Out of all the things to do why mess with a b***h like that? To each his own. This will teach them." Thats around the time Hirota came storming in. Seemed she was mad about something. Shifting his eyes toward her Ryoma stayed in his tub like always. He didn't care if she was angry. He wasn't about to have someone sleep over his Hot Tub. Not only that but he considered himself safe so why have a body guard with you at all times. Looking back up at the ceiling Ryoma shifted his eyes back to Raff. " Rin's in the ceiling again." She was always making a mess somehow. It was just way to much going on with her.

Before long one of the lower ranking Kappas could be seen running down the hall. But he caught himself when Ryoma's sharp gaze shot at him. Slowing down to a light jog the Kappa came into the room and bowed. " Boss Ryo. We got a problem. There's a dead guy on our door step. He has the Byakko's logo on him." Listening to the Kappa Ryomas eyes slowly began to fill with anger. The Byakko were just here? And no one saw them? Rising from the water Ryoma looked at Raff and gave a nod before stepping out of the tub. Walking past the low ranking Kappa Ryoma began to make his way toward the dead body. He had to see this with his own eyes. And there was a reason he was walking out there to see the body. He didn't want it brought to him and it was some kind of trap. Now that he was out of the tub Ryoma could do something to fight back. Once he made it to the door step Ryoma opened the door and looked down at the dead body. Balling his webbed hands into fists Ryoma growled lightly before closing his eyes. " Dose anyone know the stiff in front of me?" Ryoma asked before looking down at the dead body. Looking at the logo of the Byakko Ryoma could feel himself filling with rage. The Byakko thought they could just walk over to Genbu territory and pull some s**t like this? ******** that! Ryoma wanted someones head now. He didn't care who it was. As long as he or she was from the Byakko he didn't care. But like always Ryoma was out for blood.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Dark Sea Captain
sarushippo
DeathAngelLe

User Image Looking over his shoulder he saw the Neko woman who was the body guard of Ryoma come storming in. She made her way around him and plopped herself in her usual spot. He then watched as she prepared to unleash one of her devastating pounces and said hello when suddenly there was a loud splashing and plowing sound at the door. Raff turned sideways and stared at the door as water poured in underneath. He tilted his head down at the same time that Ryoma tilted his head upwards and mentioned something about Rin being stuck in the ceiling. At the mention of Rin being in the ceiling he realized the water everywhere was her fault. A moment later the door crashed open and some low-ranking messenger said something about a stiff at the door. Raff looked to Ryoma who nodded at him and off Ryoma went to see the body. In the mean time, Raff hopped onto the side of the hot tub and knocked on the ceiling. "Rin! What in the heck are yah doin' up in the ceilin' again? Don't you know there's a special pathway you hafta follow to get around in there just right? If you don't follow the path right you'll end up in a tinier path and get stuck again." He slipped his hand into his shell and produced a lighter that he uses to light up his cigs. Raff uses his shell more as a backpack instead of using it to hide in. He stuck the lighter up into the proper hole and flicked it on. "Follow the light to get outta there, 'aight?" He stood there holding the lighter and waiting.

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
Rin slithered on her belly trying to sneak away but she was busted of course. When hearing the water she knew Ryoma was getting out of the tub. Lifting herself up she quickly crawled but hit a dead end. Really! Moving backwards she could hear Ralff calling up to her. Making a face she knew he was right but it felt like a trap still. Pausing for a moment she turned to look behind her to see that she was right the light was behind her. Hanging her head she sighed and swore she would find a map of the vents so she would memorize it and escape. Nodding her head pleased with that and prepared for what ever to happen she backed up. Shacking her head while doing so, it wasn't my fault I got stuck she huffed, something scared me so I tried to get away.

Feeling her feet drop under her from the space she tried to hold on to something but she surface she was on was smooth. Falling out of the panel she turned her body so her shell was what was facing Raff. Hitting him in the chest with her shell they both fell into the hot tub. Rin slowly poked her head above the water and looked over to Raff and tried not to laugh. Looking around the room she didn't see Ryoma but Hirota was still in the room. Odd moving to the edge Rin flipped out of the hot tub to make a run for it once again before Ryoma popped up. The only reason he would be out was if he was pissed right now she assumed it was her fault.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces