Welcome to Gaia! ::

Colin jumps in the air to dodge the kick and does a flip then lands behind him and strats punch combos of jabs and and upercuts very fast
*going into a front roll he avoids most of the punches and accepts the others, doing a backflip over colins head he kicks out colins knee and punches at the back of his head*
When he kicks at colins knee it makes him fal to the ground dodging the punch to the head and rolls ahead then gets up and kicks off the wall and flys towards him kicking at his head and with his other leg his stomach
*after blocking the shot to the head he grabs the foot that kicked him in the stomache and gives it a good twist, this causes colin to roll onto the ground and niffty retains colins foot and he begins to twist it in an effort to break the ankle, at the same time he begins to kick at colin in hopes to hit him.
Colin kicks him with his other foot right in the face causing him to let go of his other foot then he got up and kicked at him when he was on the ground aiming rite for his face
*bleeding from the nose he dodges the kick and grabs colins leg and flips colin hard onto the ground, standing back he quickly stops the bleeding and pulls some cotton out of his pocket which he promptly stuffs up his nose*
(bbl got to go eat dinner with the other family)

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
*appears in looking at the two* what are you doing?
Colin gets up and brushes the dust off him "i guess that means that i win" walks out of the room and gos to the bar and grabs a canadian out of the fridge and starts to sip on it
Hottie_Kind~Kat~
*appears in looking at the two* what are you doing?

"we were sparring then he had to go i guess" sips on his beer
finishs his beer then gets another one from the fridge and starts to sip on it "anyone here"
*walks back into the bar* so who won

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
lilcolin_2000
finishs his beer then gets another one from the fridge and starts to sip on it "anyone here"
Sorry my computer had some problems....*her R/BBS appears* long time sense I had this, *sips*

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
US_Marine
im back
wb..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash