Welcome to Gaia! ::

lilcolin_2000
"sorry sir well u no fbi and mafia.......... not a real good combo if i may say" sips on beer (sorry if my post show up late my coms being gay)
its all good
* He gets up and streches, then looks around " So wud'ya people wanna do? Im bored, and nobody is applying. "
"idunno have u made a banner yet" drinks the rest of his beer then puts it down on the bar and gos and sit on a chair
*walks in to the bar room* hello I am niffty
lilcolin_2000
"idunno have u made a banner yet" drinks the rest of his beer then puts it down on the bar and gos and sit on a chair

" Good point... Ill get to work on that now, does anyone know how to make a moving banner? "
nifftyman

"hows it goin" gets out of his chiar and walks up to the man "i don't believe we've met before my name is colin" he hold his hand out
lilcolin_2000
nifftyman

"hows it goin" gets out of his chiar and walks up to the man "i don't believe we've met before my name is colin" he hold his hand out
*shakes hand* I just recruted around 3 minutes ago, perhaps this is why?
nifftyman
lilcolin_2000
nifftyman

"thats probably it so u the assian eh" he says as he lets go of his hand
lilcolin_2000
nifftyman
lilcolin_2000
nifftyman

"thats probably it so u the assian eh" he says as he lets go of his hand
yes, is there anyone you would like killed? I assure you i am quite good at this...
* His cellphone rings and he answeres it. He talks in whisper, and then puts it back in his pocket. He looks around " Well I have some buissnes to attend to, see you guys later " He waves goodbye and then walks out of the masnion and drives off in his red enzo ferrari *
Shadow Master 666
* His cellphone rings and he answeres it. He talks in whisper, and then puts it back in his pocket. He looks around " Well I have some buissnes to attend to, see you guys later " He waves goodbye and then walks out of the masnion and drives off in his red enzo ferrari *

"cya later man"
*walks over to the bar and grabs a bottle of the finest brandy he has on the shelf, grabbing a glass he sits down on a bar stool and pours some into the glass which he immediatly starts to sip* ahhhhhh this is very good....
"Hell yeah I love my weapons they apply more "damage" than the leading pistol." *opens his jacket ajar revealing two hand held sawed off 12 gauge shotguns one on each side*
looks a azv and his guns "looking good man" and gos and sits on the couch
"Yeah in r/l i have 6 different types of shotguns and alot of daggers I even have one from Korea after the Korean war + an sks-47 but i g2g so peace!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff