Welcome to Gaia! ::

ArinYakou
(Name: Arin Yakou
What position you want: Negoiater/hitman
Why you Want that position: Brilliant negoiating skills/ skill with guns and explosives
Weapons/Skills: Beretta 92FS, .380 MAC-11, Beretta Cheetahs (84FS model)** (**preferred weapon)
Role Play sample:
With a flick of her wrist and a turn of the coat, Arin exited off the motorcycle that she drove, and moved with silent steps towards the door of the mansion. With her red eyes hidden behind a pair of darkly tinted sunglasses, she took a swift drink of the liquid contained within her flask... and knocked.)

*opens the door* welcome i'm left hand man you're probably in but the boss is the one who decides so yeah but what's in the flask *he asks intrigued*
"Gin and Tonic." she nodded slightly as she entered through the door without a sound, yet again. She looked around slowly at the suroundings as she took her sunglasses off, and then turned. "Who are you?"
*A jet black Mercedes-Benz S500 slowly pulls up*
Suavecito
*A jet black Mercedes-Benz S500 slowly pulls up*
*opens the door of the passenger side of the car, gets out, and closes the door behind him*
ArinYakou
"Gin and Tonic." she nodded slightly as she entered through the door without a sound, yet again. She looked around slowly at the suroundings as she took her sunglasses off, and then turned. "Who are you?"

i'm jim fanucci ((formerly sephiroth_KnightX2)) i'm left hand man you can call me seph, jim, or fanucci preferably seph though i'm the left hand man *pulls out his flask and holds it up* mine is blood i've acquired quite a taste for it over the years
*opens the driver's side door and steps out of the car, glancing around*
*walks up to the door and knocks*
((since that last one was messed up))

She blinked looking at those who had the power to actually answer the door as she waited... mildly interested as she took yet another drink from her flask
*looks out the peephole* shuld i let em in seph?
ArinYakou
She turned slowly. Not really a member, but seeing how there was no one else around to answer the door, opened it. "Er.. yes?" She blinked, staring at Asimov rather blankly.
We'd like to talk business. Mind if we come in?
ArinYakou
She turned slowly. Not really a member, but seeing how there was no one else around to answer the door, opened it. "Er.. yes?" She blinked, staring at Asimov rather blankly.

*steps in front of arin in fear of disrepecting suavetic* hello sir i know you from dark angel, family syndicate, and the new romani so how are you today i'm the left hand man and shadow's out right now so what can i help you with?
Asimov Solensan
ArinYakou
sure ((dont answer if u arent a member, Arin))
Asimov Solensan
ArinYakou

*stands next to him, looking the girl in the eye without saying a word*
US_Marine
*looks out the peephole* shuld i let em in seph?
yes and waht do you want sir you can talk with me seeing as i'm third in command and my superiors are out
suave whats goin on?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces