Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Raider

User Image
"Get em' Jimmy."
Alto put his hand on Rhava's shoulder. "I am not looking for your pity or your sympathy. I am alright with how everything is turning out." He looked into her eyes and a edge crept into his voice. "I will not treat you like a toy. I have offered to help you and do not want anything for it."
He kissed her forehead and then ran a hand lightly through her hair. "Believe it or not I do not see you as an object to get to some unspoken agenda. I'm sure you could distract me for a little while but my question for you is why?

Alto was starting to feel it was a bad idea to tell the girl. He put a hand on her neck and pulled her even closer. "If there is something that you would like from me you should say it. I do not like games." He kissed her lightly under her ear. "Maybe this is more a distraction for you then it is for me though? Tell me, have you ever ******** a vampire?" He opened his mouth and slowly dragged his fangs along her neck with just enough tension to not break the skin. "Because you're no about to." He pushed her away and motioned to the direction they had been heading. "I know you're not terribly rushed, however I don't need your distractions. I thought that you might be a little bit different then the groupies and goths that find out the truth, don't prove me wrong." He was attracted to Rhava, but he would have plenty of time to explore that later.

He expected her to get angry and start off again. He wondered what had spurred this little ploy. Contempt? Pitty? Guilt? No matter. He wasn't about to go for it. "Shall we move on?" He finally said, having told her what he had wanted.
User Image
User ImageRhavaUser Image
::_______________________________::

Rhava laughed a bit nervously as Alto spoke to her sounding annoyed. She constantly forgot people around her never seemed to realize when she was kidding. Stumbling over her words, she wasn't really able to answer his question. Alto pulling her closer by her neck made Rhava tense up. 'Mental note: No more sex jokes around Alto,' she thought to herself cringing slightly. His coming even closer to her, the words he spoke, all added to Rhava's feeling of being way in over her head and discomfort.

She stumbled a little when she was shoved away. Rhava glared at Alto balling her hand into a fist. "Jesus ******** Christ man! I was god damn joking," she snapped pushing her hair out of her eyes, "If I really wanted to spread my god damn legs, I would have spent my time being a club whore like those emo ******** instead of a shut in. ********] Rhava sighed heavily as embarrassment and anger pulse through her. She spat on the ground then walked past Alto. "I was gonna suggest a walk through a ******** park along the way. Can't believe you thought I was serious. Dammit! Did you not listen to what I said yesterday?" she muttered more to herself then anything else, but she was certain Alto could hear her.

Rhava glared at the ground as she marched down the street, her boots making loud, echoing thumps down the sidewalk. She was about as mad at herself as she was at the way Alto spoke to her. If there was anything that would piss her off in an instant, it was to be called a whore and a poser. If she wasn't so certain that he could snap her in half like a twig, she probably would have smacked him in the face. She held the sketch book in one hand so tightly she left nail impressions in the cover and the energy around her seemed to almost taste of her rage and sense of dejection. She tried to not be this ball of anger she projected herself to be for a night and ended up making a fool of herself. Rhava sighed, sounded more like a growl then anything else, as she turned the corner towards the station wondering if she was ever going to be able to understand others, and be understood by them. "I need a ******** drink." she muttered knowing it would be a terrible idea since she would have to speak to the whole city soon.

::______________________________________________________::

To frontiers where we befriend the shark,
And stare at night but do not see the dark.
Of sadness, madness...

Here I crawl to rise above.
Oh, what is godless and misleading!?
And touch the world that isn't bleeding

Dapper Raider

User Image
"Get em' Jimmy."
Alto watched her storm off. "Pardon me, but you were not exactly clear with your intentions." He followed closely behind her and thought quietly. "No, I wasn't paying attention earlier. I am distracted. I have to figure out how to get Vermillion to change his mind, and trust me, he's not one to unless it was his idea all along. I would've very much liked a walk through the park but you could have just asked." His normal tone had returned, although a little bit of guilt leaked into his voice.
"I have been interacting with the same people for years now. It was only recently that I even talked to anybody who hadn't know me for a very long time already and in no way did it prepare me to interact with you."

He smiled at that, then laughed to himself. The reason he had even been interested in taking her out today was because she wasn't afraid to talk back. He was very surprised she hadn't hit him. He sighed at the end of the laugh and stayed quiet for a few moments. "What I said was a bit harsh. If you were even close to either of those groups I wouldn't be following you around right now. I said it though and I meant it, I will not apologize for it. You want me to treat you any different then others then you should expect me to be honest. I will not pick up on your humor a lot, and you should be ready for that." He put his hand on her shoulder and pulled her around. "However you should not hold back because I could kill you. You clenched your fist as if you would hit me? What stopped you? I will try and understand your humor but you have to treat me like you would any mortal person. If that is not possible then we'll just have to have our differences."

He moved his hand off her shoulder and his usual smile was on. "If I didn't care to know you then I wouldn't be here, and I don't want to see a fighter that is holding back because they don't think that they'll win. There is always a chance, that's something else that you should remember. I seem to be full of things you should remember. I beg of you to stop my rambling before I start giving out more useless advice." He pouted a bit, doing his best to make himself seem smaller and more human.
User Image
User ImageRhavaUser Image
::_______________________________::

Rhava kept her pace steady as she listened to Alto speak, but refused to look at him. She scoffed at what he said about Vermillion. She gritted her teeth at the idea of having to appease the man's ego constantly. He had said he 'may' hand Rhava over to Mary. She distinctly remembered that. It left the door wide open to him changing his mind. As much as she loved politics, Rhava really hated politics. All of the games and bickering made her want to just destroy things with large sledge hammers. 'You weren't prepared to talk to me? ******** hell. I've never been properly prepared to deal with this s**t either. And, now, I have to worry about keeping the vampire world safe, and keeping Alto what said to me.... ********. Didn't he say that there are those who could get into my head?! Dammit!' she thought to herself then tried to push those thoughts away. Rhava was going to have to ask about how to keep her thoughts to herself.

Rhava kept her head down until Alto turned her to face him. She stopped walking and crossed her arms to listen to him speak. She raised her eyebrow to him then laughed, still speaking in a very annoyed tone. "You really want to know why I didn't smack you? Seriously, shouldn't it be pretty ******** obvious?" she stated simply. Rhava sighed as she hung her head. So that is why he liked her. It wasn't just the art. It was also because she ran her mouth. Seemed that all of these vampires in Faust found her reactions to be interesting. She looked back up at him and then laughed.

"Stop pouting Alto. You're going to make me think that I can actually beat you in a fight," she said poking him lightly in the chest. Rhava sounded like she was in a bit better of a mood. "I am trying to treat you like I do everyone else. Really, I am. I don't get on with others well, if the rock throwing is anything to go by. Plus, you have this weird thing were you keep making me blush and feel awkward. That is something I'm not use to at all. And yeah, don't read into that too much," Rhava explained as she gave him a look trying to express that she was being serious. Then, she sighed and closed her eyes realizing she sucked at explaining her behavior. She just did things and dealt with the consequences later. "But, if that is what you want, fine. I won't hold back around you," she said lowering her arms. Then, suddenly, she reached up and smacked him right across the face. "You touch me like that again and call me a groupie whore, I will stuff my boot down your throat," she said narrowing her eyes as she spoke then smiled warmly. "Better?"

::______________________________________________________::

To frontiers where we befriend the shark,
And stare at night but do not see the dark.
Of sadness, madness...

Here I crawl to rise above.
Oh, what is godless and misleading!?
And touch the world that isn't bleeding

Dangerous Elder

User Image
Suiadan Locien

The handshake was so warm, compared to the touch of her Sire. She pulled her own hand away when she realized he was still holding it and slipped it into her pants pocket. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other and looked over his shoulder at something. She shook her head a little trying to clear the thougth's away and smiled once more.

"I am here each and every night, this is a very personal place for me you see."She said as she pulled her phone out as it gave a small ring. She quickly read the message and shook her head slipping in back into her pocket with a small sigh. The fools could never do anything right. She allowed thoughts of the events to come to slip from her mind as she stood talking to the the man. IT had been a while since she had talked to anyone for so long let alone a human.

"It's a pleasure to meet the Don in person.I have heard your radio show many times over my nights in Faust." She spoke as if she was talking to someone she had had many past chats with. If the others had seen her it would be clear she was not herself for she hardly spoke a word to anyone but Vermilion himself. She lifted a pale hand and moved some of the dark hair back from her face. She then liftef her chin to study the moon as the clouds parted again. Her mind seemed to be every where all at once.

"Have you ever been inside the church on one of your nightly walks?" She asked as she looked back at him.

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image► Eric Perkins ◄

Eric felt the small flickers of anxiety roll off his shoulders as she talked, and smiled slyly as she herself reacted almost unexpectedly to his touch. Her response to his question, regarding the church, sparked his curiosity. He turned to look at the church, taking in what he could see of the stained glass and architecture. "I can understand why. It looks like it would be very beautiful during the day. The night however, I'm sure it has it's own certain.. allure." Looking back at her with the final word, he narrowed his gaze slightly, putting a meaning behind it that he was sure she would catch, before turning back towards the church.

Hearing her phone go off, he held his gaze respectively, letting her reply or whatever it was she would do. He should continue home, but part of him didn't want to. There was something so interesting here that hadn't been there before on his commute, and for once he had given himself enough time that he wouldn't be angry with himself later for dallying. Her reply, causing him surprise that she even did listen to his radio show, caused him to be taken aback. He turned to her with a slightly surprised reaction.

"Usually people who listen to my radio show are shut-ins who are paranoid about fairies in their backyard." he said jokingly, continuing as she looked around. "Since you listen, you probably know about the local artist I mentioned. I'll be interviewing her tonight on my show." he said, glancing to the side remembering her little friend loathingly before brushing the emotion off. "I had the luck of catching up with her, and her friend tonight. Nice girl."

Eric had never thought of her question before. He wasn't a religious man, not personally. He respected those who were, and left questions regarding his own faith hanging as he felt no particular draw to any God or higher power. Churches were places of beauty, but not intended for the likes of him. He shook his head in response. "No, can't say that I have. I haven't really had the chance to get out too much given my job. Everything's usually closed by the time I wake up or closing, and after work the only places that are open are... questionable in nature."

♦ ♦ Location: Outside St. Augustine
♦ ♦ Involved with: Aiden

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

ℰlaine ℑanette-ℑacqueline ♏inot

User Image

The flight alone would normally annoy her, but as it was there was one thing about this particular flight that she booked it in the first place. A twelve hour trip was always best when the landing was via sky diving. And being one for the thrill she booked the flight without a second thought. In the city she was traveling to, a man she assigned as her assistant and trusted driver, as well as a close friend, was seeing to her bags. There was not but two bags in total, travel light, use only what you need and share to your crew. She smiled at that last thought. Force of habit somethings were, and the connotation in which she used crew was directly from her past.

The pilot called on the speaker for those who were to jump be taken to the side immediately for assistance in their jump. Elaine was one of them, and perhaps one of the only one's willing to take such a risk. one-hundred and ten passengers, thirteen were willing to jump. Third in line, and she was already anxious to get out of the small metal box. It smelled of human and left an awful take in her mouth. But she did not have to wait long as the plane tilted slightly and she took the chance to jump out with her 'shoot on her back. It was better than she could ever had guessed. Twelve thousand feet in the air and she let every second count to the last second.

The wind moved past her ears and she laughed at the excitement. The sun was setting beyond the trees, and the land was cast with a shadow of the impending night. It was bright enough for her to see where she wanted to land. On the cusp of the forest not too far from what looked to be a church or just an old building. There was her landing. A clearing was made by nature herself. A welcome mat for those that fell from the sky. And after years of running along her chocolate surface, to see it from the top of the sky was breathtaking. That, or the woman was having a hard time breathing. As she fell, holding her arms and legs open to slow herself down, she could see the other jumpers heaving towards the landing strip closer to town. Pathetic. The real adventure was only starting. And in a town of the undead, she wanted her stay to be wonderful.

Yes she knew of the people that lived in the night and the streets of the city. It was in her nature to know these things. As she got a look of the world these people built for themselves, she knew the landscape and the locations of interest around the main downtown district of the city. This too was part of her plan. Not that she was going to invade on their lives, oh no. Her only intention was to open a business. But it was no secret that her kind was seen as lower by the vampires. Still, she could careless for an ant on her boot. Resigned to at least make the best of the situation with these people - who knows they might be friendly towards her - she let her safety string loose and descended into the forest with grace and-...

Well, at least she tried to.

Hanging upside down in a tree, the strings keeping her from falling the last eight feet to the ground, and swing back and forth and hummed a little. It wasn't so bad hanging around like this. Now she could see why the bat-people liked to. After all, she needed a moment to gather her wits. The different scents was painful to her brain, and she had to capture each one to memory in order to ignore it. At last, she could smell the world as it was meant to be. Clean and green like the forest she hung upside down in. The scents of the undead, the humans and some other's were cataloged in her mind now, so there was no need to hang around as she did. If only she could get out of this entanglement just as easily...

An hour passed and she felt the need to sing. It often cleared her mind, and she had such a lovely voice. All of her kind did, but only in their other forms. She had a voice like Sarah Brightman in her best years. But she did not display that fact at the moment. No, instead she sung a sea shanty....

" ....they crept up on that Scotsman quiet as can be..."

→ Setting – The park
                                                  → Current Company - Elaine
                                                  Theme Song - The Music Box

Dangerous Lunatic

2,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
User ImageUser Image

Although it's currently 2012 in Faust Amy is dreaming of an event in the year 1974 in Santa Monica. The Camarilla had hired Amy to take down a Colombian vampire's power base. The idiot thought he could start a coup of a Camarilla controlled city. While she didn't particularly care about either side she was being paid by the Camarilla. They had already captured one of the Colombian's men and needed information form him. They hired her because of them not wanting to sully their hands or some other ivory tower vampire bullshit. It worked out, Amy found torture fun.

She tortured the man with knives, a cattle prod, a cactus, and a shotgun. After the information was obtained she left to tear apart the base of the Colombian. She stole everything of value to her or the Camarilla, she killed all of the Colombian's men, and and captured the head honcho himself without even the people in the next room knowing what happened. She entered with a smile and left with a smile

Suddenly she was at the public execution of the Colombian. More fancy bullshit was said and right before the beheading... Amy was woken up by her alarm clock. She was rather pissed off, she was having such a fun dream/memory. She decided to get ready for the night. She put on her large green hoodie and tiny jean shorts as she listened to her clock radio. She rather liked listening to The Don. She stashed her knives Mr. Stabby and Edgar into their hidden pockets in her sleeves and her wallet and phone into her shorts.

On her way out she grabbed her skateboard and decided to ride around town before going to the local skate park to have some fun. When done she decided to grab a quick bite and then check her phone for new messages and she had two, both about the meeting she missed.

Feeling guilty she left for St. Augustine to apologize to Max but was distracted things falling out of the sky. While most landed close to town one was apart from the rest. Amy ran off, skateboard in hand to check it out. Despite not knowing what it was she saw fall, or because she did not know she looked around. She stumbled upon a woman in a tree, upside down in a tree to be more precise. The woman was also singing, Amy knew the song and joined in as she put her skateboard and sandals down before climbing the tree. Amy hung upside down by a branch with her knees next to the woman. Once the song was done she said one thing to her “Hello tree lady.”

Anxious Nymph

12,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Party Member 100
User Image

████ ████████████████████████████████

Mary unbuttoned her bright red coat and slipped it off, revealing her sheer white blouse. She fold the coat in half and placed it on top of an oak wood coffee table that stood between two Louis styled wingback sofas. These were the same shade of red as her coat and had a dark mahogany frame. The woman propped down on one of the elegant sofas, sighing when she did. The thought of Ren's blood trickling down her skin engulfed her as she unlaced her boots.
                "Hmm?" She turned her attention to Heinrich. "Ah, yes, what a lovely gift she makes. Thank you." The smile still spread across her face. It took him less than a day to figure out exactly what type of girl she preferred. He was quite spot on with the type. She kicked off her boots and stood, making her way towards the German.

"Maybe, I will find a way to repay you." The Hungarian said in a low tone and sat on Heinrich's lap. She gently placed a hand on his cheek and caressed it. Her sights shifted from his eyes to his lips. Mary inched closer to Heinrich until their noses touched. "I am sure I will think of something." She pressed her lips on his neck, softly kissing it. A giggle escaped her, she had done this a plethora of times before, but none felt this...dangerous. This made it so much more interesting. "I take suggestions." Mary whispered into his ear before giving it a nibble and a soft tug. 
                "If you plan on staying, you should get comfortable dear." The woman pulled away and kissed his forehead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image
User ImageWalking across the road with the man she didn't even notice when the woman appeared behind her. Feeling her grip Ren couldn't fight back her body was over tired now getting ready to shut down completely. With a gasp when the woman bit into her neck sent shivers up her spin till she was no longer conscious but fast asleep. Once she was in the house laying in the comfortable bad she was placed in Ren slept. In her dreams she was walking through a dark path, she was uncertain where it was leading her but she kept following. Noises frightened here till she was alone in what seemed to be an ally way. Looking up she screamed out in horror seeing the figured thing from earlier, chasing her she didn't get away this time when it grabbed her knocking her down. Slashing as her she tried to get away when everything faded and she was some where new now. The sun shined bright, people laughing and running. Looking around in her dream she realized she was at the beach....

People :: Mary & Heinrich ::
Place :: At Mary's place passed out ::

((OOC: Sorry for the crappy post))

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

User Image

She heard the steps of a child before anything else was seen. Perhaps it wasn't a child, she thought, as the steps were very careful and quick to be anything of the human variety. And not one of any age would come to these woods without a group. Yet the steps were singular. Alone. Elaine was about to free herself when the the face of said person came into view. It was indeed a child. Shorts, hoodie, sandals and a skateboard. It was night time and in the woods. The mosquitoes would eat her alive for baring her legs openly as she did. But she ignored that fact while they sang together.

It was all together a great song. It was comical, a little raunchy and altogether had a good feeling about it to know that one could sing as loud as they wised as long as they did it with style. Meaning with an Irish accent and the words were correct. But that little duet didn't last long since the song was over soon anyways. Now, the pair sat in the tree together. Looking closer to the child, she had brown hair, pale skin and interestingly blue eyes. Almost like the sea way back before man discovered dropping their trash into her depths. That always angered Elaine beyond anything else. So when she could, she wound recycle and do all in her power to save the sea from herself.

Back to the girl hanging upside down with her in the tree - but by choice of course - she gave a little smile and grasped the strings holding her up and ripped them. She always could, but it meant having to throw away the whole 'shoot and that wasn't very economical. Still, she didn't like that she was stuck anymore, and now that someone had come along to 'direct' her - not that she needed directing - she broke loose and fell to the ground. Like a cat would, she landed perfectly on her feet, crouching because of the force of gravity on her body and looked up to the girl in the tree. She spoke, a slight British accent in her tone, but it was almost forced. As if she was covering her true tone. Soft and delicate, enticing almost, laced every word.

" I believe that you are now the tree person around here. Be a darling and help me loosen my jumping tent for me? I have to find the rest of my crew...and my bag. It fell near a building around here..."

→ Setting – The woods
                                                  → Current Company - Elaine and A child

King Hellhound

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Brandisher 100
”Silva in Lumine,
Lunae arcana est,
Domus mea,
Silva in Lumine,
Stellarum est..."

User Image

Heinrich Willhelm von Goethe

Heinrich lost his train of thought the moment that Mary began speaking to him. So she had liked her gift...good. Heinrich had the feeling that it had been appropriate to say the least. Mary was predatory, much like he was. She wanted something...vulnerable yet refined and mature. The young woman was perfect for Mary, while Heinrich had not particularly cared for her himself. Since his arrival in Faust, Heinrich's pray of choice had been determined. He chose Mary, and his desire for her transcended sexuality or mere bloodlust alone. He was hunting her. He would dominate her spirit. He would control her. No matter how she played her game, and no matter how she used Heinrich's desire to her own advantage...he would find a way to keep the tables turned in his favor. No matter what. But that didn't mean that he did not feel her kisses, nor did it mean that he couldn't feel the heat growing at the curve of his jaw and the nape of his neck. She wanted to exercise control over him, and she knew that she had the power to do so...Fine. Heinrich wasn't going to resist her in that regard. It didn't represent a threat to his own plans.

"I prefer surprises..."

Heinrich slid his arms out of the sleeves of his long black overcoat and sat his tophat at the ground beside his chair. He was perfectly fine with the idea of staying, after all. Who was he, to decline the assumed offer? A smile curled around Heinrich's lips and one of his eyes changed from lavender to crimson...the smile was all he could do to suppress the confusingly contradictory urges to bite into Mary's throat or begin undressing her right then and there.

"What an interesting duality...."

He had no doubt in his mind that the night had proven...interesting. His decision to travel to Faust had been the right one, after all. He had found his archenemy, his son, his grandson, and a perspective mate all in the course of a few hours...

"Hab Acht wenn ganz sacht in der Nacht,
Meine Glut enfacht,
und der Jager in mir erwacht!"

Meep- Raiku

Dangerous Lunatic

2,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
User ImageUser Image

The tree lady landed upon the ground with the grace of a cat. A handfull of questions entered her mind. She's so pretty. I wonder what her name is. Is she single? Does she fancy girls? Does she-oh! She's talking! The woman said that Amy was now the tree woman. This made Amy giggle. Then the woman asked if she could hepl get the parachute down. Amy gave her a salute and replied "Oui mon capitan!"

Amy reached into one of her sleeves and pulled out a bowie knife that had 'Edgar' printed on the blade. Amy climbed up the brances, knife in hand, and began cutting sections of the tree with speed and precision to release the parachute and keep it as pristine as she could. Half way through her phone notified her of a text message and stopped for a moment to respond before continuing. A second after the parachute hit the ground Amy climbed down the tree.

Amy didn't even know the woman's name and she just did her a favor. Amy held her hand out to shake. But it took her a second to realize she held out the hand with the knife in it. She stashed it back into it's hidden sheath in her sleeve. Once put away she put her hand beck out to the woman. "Sorry, 'bout that. I'm Amy. Who are you? I never got your name."

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

User Image

It seemed that not only did the girl have skill in climbing, she didn't mind helping others.. At least from what she could gather of her, she did. A few words of French, and Elaine raised an eye brow. There was a time when she would have spat on the fact that the woman spoke French, but these were more peaceful times with France. Hah-hah, poor France. With a little grin, she watched as the girl easily climbed up the tree to free her parachute. The branches fell from the tree, getting closer to Elaine, but she stepped back to remain uncrushed by them. Not that they could hurt her, but it was always best to not get messy when it was easily avoided. In a way, she began to like the girl-child.

It might be repaired. Or perhaps even used later for a unassuming murder. It was used more often than people gave credit for, an easy way to hide how someone died was to destroy the body. So to speak. That was always fun to think about, but in all seriousness it was an expensive piece of equipment and she'd rather have it back good as new than toss it. The girl was very skilled with a knife, and even from the distance she could see the name of Edgar on the blade. Interesting.

As she worked, Elaine took a pipe from her side pouch and lit it up. It was a tobacco pipe, old and obviously hand carved with a little boat etching on the side. Something she'd made long ago. She'd gotten used to a certain kind of tobacco, but after the 1800's they stopped making it and years later she had to learn to make it herself. It was a good enterprise, this smoking tobacco. Not that it did anything to her other than fill her time and habit. Memories, the old ones of good times, often were the best to mull over with a good pipe. A smooth rock provided her a good place to relax and wait till the parachute was on the ground. Elaine went over to gather what remained of it and slipped it back into the satchel. With all the pieces, she could get it back together. She looked up to the girl and smiled as she spoke. Taking one last smoke of her pipe, she dumped out the ashes and put it away as she spoke again.

" That is because I did not give it, Amy. But Captain is very nice, I think..."

→ Setting – The woods
                                                  → Current Company – Elaine and A child.

Anxious Nymph

12,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Party Member 100
User Image

Surprises. This was something Mary was good at, specifically because nobody seemed to expect much or anything at all from her. The only thing expected from a delicate flower is for it to just look pretty, the woman always said. She would make sure to give the man a pleasant surprise or two, possibly even after her debt was paid. His smile and the change of his eye were a pleasing reaction to her. It made her want to push for more, curious as to what else he would do.
                "Beautiful..." She brushed the corner of his eye with her thumb as she said this. She couldn't help but stare into his crimson orbs with fascination. They raised so many questions that only he could answer. She was sure they had seen so many curious things in his lifetime. "How-" Mary decided to stop herself from asking any questions, believing it would take away from the wonder in the same way that knowing how a magician does his tricks would eliminate the  magic of it all.

She remained quiet, just examining him for a moment while she twiddled her fingers on her big white bow. Mary calculated her next moves like a game of chess. A very enjoyable, animalistic game of chess.
                "Here, let me help you." Her hands quick to untie his ascot tie, pulling it off his neck and throwing it to the side where his hat rest. They then moved down to his dark colored vest.
                "I've been alone for a long time..." Mary paused. Her fingers traced the round shape of the buttons. She slowly unfastened his vest, taking her time with each button. "I quite enjoy your company." With that went the first button of his dress shirt.

Buttons, buttons, so many buttons. Mary decided not to waste her time with them. She slid her hands up his shirt, exploring his body with her touch. Her fingers ran down his chest, then found themselves on his back. There was hunger in the woman's eyes as anxiety brewed within. Her heart beat faster than before. She felt the need to dig her nails into his soft skin, but stopped herself. Thought the sadist inside urged her to continue, Mary believed it to be a very bad idea. The woman took a deep breath. She kissed Heinrich's jaw before resting her head on his chest, her arms still wrapped around his body. She didn't speak. There was nothing to be said. Her eyes slowly closed as she took in his familiar scent. Mary felt comfortable, trusting him more than she normally would.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas