• Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Fundamental differing
pure intention, differing
will set two lovers' souls in motion...

User Image

Heinrich Willhelm von Goethe

Her touches fell upon his skin somewhere between fire and ice. Did he want to drink the very life from her veins, or revel in his own vulnerability? The last time that Heinrich Willhelm Von Goethe had let someone into his life in such a vulnerable way, they had died. The time before that, he had died. He wanted her in the worst possible way: Heinrich was beginning to believe that he could possibly love this woman. Love was the most evil lie of them all, after all. Love was the lie that humans lived, and utterly beyond the minds of those who had lived for centuries...love. Was this love? No, it couldn't be. Heinrich rationalized it away. This was not love. There was no such thing. The feeling in his chest of well being was simply chemical in its nature. But had his body not died to such things, long ago? He didn't know. It wasn't something he wanted to dwell on; the anatomy of vampires was yet to be understood anyway...

"...."

The smile on Heinrich's face remained as she undid his tie and began to unbutton his vest. She had even unbuttoned the first button on his dress shirt, but had seemingly lost her patience at that point. He felt her fingers on his chest and he exhaled in a happy sigh. It was pleasant, Heinrich couldn't deny that. Closeness. She was close to him, trusting him. He felt a certain concern for her. Caring. He wanted her to feel secure with him, and for what reason, he did not know. Her kiss on his jaw. The feeling of her weight on his body. Something was right about this...Heinrich rested his hand on her waist and kissed her on the nape of the neck. The moment was more pleasant than any he could remember...even among six hundred years' worth of memories.

"It is too bad that this is such a game to us. All sincerity was taken from the two souls in this room so very long ago..."

Such thoughts weren't helpful. Heinrich pushed them away and focused on subtly loosening and removing the cloth that covered the one he was with.

disintegrating as it goes,
testing our
communication."

Meep- Raiku

Dangerous Lunatic

2,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
User ImageUser Image

The woman smoked, a bit of a turn off. But at least it was a pipe, there's some class in smoking them over cigarettes. "Fine, you are the Captain! And I shall be your Sarge" She gave the Captain a salute accompanied by a smile. But it soon became a blank stare that ended up with her big blue eyes slowly rolling into her head.

Malkavians, while mad, are known to have random unexplained insight. The voice talking to them always being the original Malkavian, Malkav. Amy in her blank stare heard Malkav say to her that the Captain was a werewolf. Amy's face went back to normal and she shook her head to clear it. She then hugged the Captain and began to giggle. "The Captain is not a tree lady! She's a puppy lady!" Amy began to softly pet the Captain's hair. "Who's a fuzzy puppy?" She couldn't help herself. Call it Amy being Amy or blame it on her being Malkavian.

((OOC: finals are taking a toll on my madness for Amy.))

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

ℰlaine ℑanette-ℑacqueline ♏inot

User Image

As she put the pipe away, she grinned at the girl as she enthusiastically called her captain. But the need to call her anything but Amy didn't arise in her, hence she mentally knew that she couldn't call her Sarge as she requested. Elaine was about to speak when a strange thing came over Amy. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and thought she did not pass out, Elaine took a seat once more on the rock to see what happened next. Strange things have happened before, and not that she could do much about it till Amy snapped form it.

As she watched, and waited, she looked around. From here, she could smell that further to the north was the abode of a vampire. A very strong one at that, and even now she felt his call to her servitude. But THAT was not going to happen. She had no reason to do anyone's bidding now that she was on her own.

As Amy snapped out of what ever trance she was in, she giggled and grasped onto Elaine to pet her hair. The girl was mad, it seemed. And with little effort she pulled the girl out of her grasp and moved her aside. One as she did not like to be touched without reason, and Amy's transgression rather upset her. The woman grinned, and showed a deformation of her face to appear more wolf like. Teeth were long and her eyes shimmers for just a second a silver-blue before she returned to her normal appearance.

" Do not do that again, little Amy. But if you'd like an affirmation....than tell me what it is that you are to give you such a notion."

→ Setting – The woods
                                                  → Current Company – Elaine and A child.
                                                  Theme Song - The Music Box

Dapper Raider

User Image
"Get em' Jimmy."
Alto moved his hand up to his cheek, and ran a couple fingers over the spot she'd hit. His smile returned and he move his hand back down. "oh, hit me again." He said in a teasing voice. He was trying his hand at her humor. She had been the first one in a long while to hit him. He smiled at the thought of her trying to stuff her boot down his throat."Promise?" He doubted she actually would, but the prospect definitely was interesting to him.

It had probably taken some small effort to do that, and Alto was pleased that she had. "Feeling any better?" He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, snapping a quick picture of her. When he was satisfied he slid his phone back into his pocket and brought his hands together, wondering if they were going to be waiting outside much longer. "We'll make sure to pick you up something for later before we go back to the church. We need to keep you well fed so that you can get your strength back up."

He looked at the station and sighed a bit. Used to be that the radio would've been useful to influence large amounts of the population, now though the internet and television had done their work and not many people would be listening. His eyes widened just slightly and he grabbed the book with the sketches in it from Rhava, flipping through it frantically. He had painted something long ago, and hadn't thought about it when he had first flipped through her book. He sighed when he didn't see it and handed her book back. "Forgive me, I thought I noticed something earlier." Truth be told various parts of what he had painted had shown up, but they were all way to far out of context to actually mean anything.

Alto had lost the painting to the same fire that he'd lost the only other girl he'd spent time trying to learn about. He was a little bit relieved to see that it wasn't there, a few Malkavians had pointed out that it was a bad sign. The painting had been of a girl, much like Rhava, surrounded by the burning symbols of all of the Major bloodlines. When he had first painted it it had just been the girl, covered lightly by a sheet and looking out with pleading eyes while a line of blood ran down her neck. When the Malkavians in question got to it however the painting was altered. The sheet was stripped and the room around her was warped. Alto had been to intrigued at the time to do anything about it. Not three days later the girl he had intended the painting to represent died when the Sabbat had made an attempt to burn Alto to death.

Alto's refocused his eyes on her and gave a smile in an attempt to hide the fact that he'd zoned out. She was so very similar. He briefly wondered if that was the reason he was willing to do what she had asked. "Nothing important I assure you." He answered the question she hadn't even asked. He was a little bit frustrated at the fact that he'd become so distracted and made sure to check that there wasn't anybody doing anything suspicious before refocusing on her.
User Image
User ImageRhavaUser Image
::_______________________________::

Rhava raised an eyebrow at his attempt at a joke. She snorted a laugh and rolled her eyes wondering if he was going to keep trying it out. She didn't feel like it suited him. "Hey, if you and everyone else here wants feisty Rhava, I can do that all day, every day," she said holding her hands up. She sighed wondering what all of these people wanted from her. Some seemed rather annoyed at her behavior, yet here was Alto encouraging it. "I don't know if I really feel better, but whatever. I've learned to not expect happiness," she said giving a grim smile before looking down at the ground.

Alto snapping her picture confused her further. She was about to ask what he had done that for when he mentioned food again. Rhava chuckled as she crossed her arms. "You make it seem like I am some sort of bird that you are trying to nurse back to health," she said as an almost shy look came to her. It was so strange having to balance out the two sides of herself: the nervous, scared, and emotionally scarred with the loud, angry, and aggressive.

Rhava remained quiet as she watched Alto frantically search her notebook looking extremely puzzled. She wondered what he could possibly be looking for, but he assured her it was nothing. "Yeah, right," she replied not really buying what he said. Though, she didn't push the issue. It seemed he was not in the mood to talk about it. Rhava took her book, biting her bottom lip. She slowly opened it, looking through to find a specific page. "A-Alto? Um, I know this is probably nothing, but, I've been seeing this symbol for, well, as long as I can remember," she said then moved closer to Alto so she was standing next to him, so she could show him the drawing. The sketch was of a woman laying on the floor in front of a fireplace in period clothing with long curly hair. The woman appeared to be dead, but what Rhava pointed to was the shield hanging above the fireplace. It was the most detailed part of the drawing.

"What does this mean? she asked pointing to the symbol that was the center of the shield. Rhava had always wondered about this the most. In fact, she had been drawing this over and over again since she was a child. One could almost trace where she had been by hunting for this image. She looked up at Alto with an innocent curiosity.

::______________________________________________________::

To frontiers where we befriend the shark,
And stare at night but do not see the dark.
Of sadness, madness...

Here I crawl to rise above.
Oh, what is godless and misleading!?
And touch the world that isn't bleeding

Dapper Raider

User Image
"Get em' Jimmy."
He chuckled a bit at her bird comment. "Maybe you are. Have you checked yourself for feathers lately?" His smile dropped ever so slightly when she showed him the page, it had been something she had hoped that she wouldn't ask about. He thought a little bit about it and then spoke again. "There are those who chose not to listen to the laws that we've put down. They do what they want when they want to and hold no respect for those who follow the laws. The people I told you about that would ignore Maxwell and possibly try and kill you, or turn you. Turning would be worse in their case." His smiled returned and he spoke again.

"As far as what the painting means, it could mean a lot. You said the ideas come to you in your sleep?" He looked down at his shirt and ran his hands down it. At some point it had become a little bit tussled. Moving his attention back to her he started walking again, motioning for her to follow. He didn't walk very far, just out of the middle of the street and a little closer to the station. He pointed out the girl in the picture. "Look familiar to you?"

He started thinking about the girl again but stopped himself when he realized that he was checking Rhava out, again, and this time it had been less then good intentions. "Aren't I just a pervy old man." he whispered under his breath. He wondered if his attraction to redheads was the source of most of his problems. It seemed highly likely at the time. "They go by the name Sabbot. They believe that it is their job to bring about the end of the world, among other things. We'll have to take a better look at the painting when I can get you alone." He paused for a few seconds and thought about what he said. "Or at least with other trusted kindred."
User Image

Listening carefully to what Alto said becoming a bit more confused. She had vague memories of the man she and her mother lived with. He was always very nice to her. Didn't make much sense that such a cruel being would be so kind to a child. But, he did kill her mother, so, there was that. "Well, I mean, I get ideas from real life too. But, I've always had these ******** up nightmares. More like night terrors really. I started drawing and painting them to try and push the thoughts out so I could sleep. I was a real mess for years until I figured this out," she admitted as she started to follow Alto. She looked down at her drawing for a moment then sighed. "Nope. No idea who she is. I've drawn tons of people that I have no idea who they are at the time. A few times, I've seen them later on though," she said with a shrug.

Rhava started to flip through her notebook again. She had a weird feeling she had drawn someone she had seen recently somewhere in here. She paid no attention to Alto staring at her, being too distracted by her own thoughts. She was slowly skimming through some pages in the front when she heard Alto mutter something. "Huh?" she asked looking up at him. Rhava raised an eyebrow to the explanation of Sabbat and then rolled her eyes. "They sound like a bunch of ******** idiots to me," she commented.

Then shrugged going back to looking through her notebook. "I'm sure I can get you into the gallery early tomorrow if you want to look at the paintings I've done since you seem keen on buying them. A few have that Sabbat symbol thingy in them," she said from behind her notebook. Rhava then chuckled to herself as she pulled the notebook to over her face. "I drew.... Maxy," she said trying out the nickname Alto had for him, unable to contain her laughter. She held the notebook out for him to see. It was a small portrait of Vermillion, but it was of him during what looked like the high Renaissance period, based on the clothing. "Man, life it too funny."

Of sadness, madness...

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageMALRIS
i . h a t e . i t . w h e n . . .

The conversation with Desi was proving to be annoying to Melbourne, as anything that was one-sided tended to get any sane or mortal person. Between words she caught herself pulling at the bottom of her shirt, slowly causing a stray string to come undone from the hem. It was coming from halfway around her before she realized what she was doing and prevented herself from going any further. Melbourne took a breath to steady herself, but it only proved more troublesome; the stench of a dirty human, a dirty home and everything meant her patience with Desi was finally disappearing.

"..you know, never mind. Don't answer that one. I'll be back by sunrise, and if I'm not, go to St. Augustine. I'm sure someone there could use you."

Melbourne slowly moved towards the exit of the building, pushing past Desi, almost closing the door behind her before pausing, disdain creeping into her voice. "Clean this place up. There's some money by the window, so get yourself some food." She slammed the door behind her and climbed up the stairs, maneuvering over a homeless man, who happened to reek of a certain type of alcohol (was it jack daniels? possibly.) who had propped himself against the wall. She paused on the other side of him, looking over his features. Tattoos that commemorated several war duties. Strong, once-callused hands wrapped around an old picture of a small boy. Tanned skin on all but a once-wedded finger.

The vampire pulled a small coin purse from her coat, glancing around at the rest of the room, and dropped a few dollars on him, before exiting the building and taking in a deep breath of the night air. She knew compassion wouldn't save her from her fate when she met her final death. But sometimes... just sometimes, her madness cleared and a guilty conscience came up, desperate for redemption.

The air felt like it climbed into her throat and pulled a bundle of nerves right out. Instant relaxation. As she neared closer to the edge of the destroyed lawn, towards the spot on the sidewalk she had fallen, she felt the familiar murmurs of nothingness creep up into her head. Comfort. Things were going back to where they should've. To go with it, she felt her nose perking up at the scent of roasted sidewalk. Another thing she took solace in. She walked over the part of the sidewalk she remembered she fell to, and felt a familiar presence.

Do you remember what all happened last night? the voice said, slow & calmly. He sounded vaguely distant, but he was there. That's what mattered to her at this moment.

Some. Glimpses. she thought to herself, picking up her pace with a renewed sense of direction. It didn't matter any more that Midas had been out of reach of her mind, no. He was back to annoy and torture her in his own way, and she was fine with that. What part of it was real? she half-mused, half-asked. The episode had greatly disturbed her, as it had been some time since she had to endure one of that magnitude. As she thought about it, she could almost feel Midas settling into her back threateningly. She crossed a bridge, glancing over the water, and could have swore she smelled the passing of everyone who had gone by while the sun's rays still hit the ground. Midas however, seemed to wait, quietly thinking on a reply back.

I think you know what my answer to that question is, don't you, Malris? His voice was still distant, but she could tell he was keeping something from her. As Melbourne continued along the road, she pulled her coat on and shoved her hands into her pockets loathingly. This is a better conversation for you to have with the Sheriff, which you have already planned on doing. I will be around.

The silence left by Midas wasn't a harsh one like she had came to with. Instead, it was filled with the sound of her feet cracking against the pavement with quickened strides. The long walk brought her round the long way of town and bringing her ever closer to St. Augustine. She had wanted to take some time to enjoy the early evening, and watch the last of the 'normal' people retreat into their homes. She mused to herself the entire time walking towards the church on what she should do with herself. Boredom was rampant in her head, and when she got too bored, her sense of right and wrong disappeared. That was when poor Mel killed people.

While the scent of strange people permeated her senses there was the every so often stench of the things Mel had an utter distaste for. Rats. Peppermint. Expensive perfume. Dogs. Melbourne hated most animals. Little, tiny things that crawled over you trying to trick you with adorableness. She especially hated chinchillas. The thought of animals, of any kind, made her feel herself get apprehensive upon getting into eyesight of the church. No particular reason that moment, just the idea of small animals. It was still far off, and she had about a mile left, but it bothered her.

What the hell is that? she thought to herself as she turned a corner that led to the edge of a part of the forest, smelling what she thought was... wet dog? She made it past an old barricade, leftover from development in the town from once upon a time, and came upon a most strange sight. Two women standing near the empty field. One of them with a skateboard, the other with.. what looked to be the remains of a parachute. A parachute?

As she approached the two, the smell of wet dog got more prominent. She also smelled fabric, steel and a bit of madness. What where these kids doing this late at night? As she got within twenty feet of them, she stopped and put her hands on her hips, looking around.

"Are you women alright? Or should I leave you two alone for.. privacy?" she asked, looking at them suspiciously. They were a stone's throw away from St. Augustine, her goal, and it made her quite uneasy that someone had a parachute. She couldn't tell if they had jumped down or what, yet. Maybe it was part of some strange kink, using a parachute and a tree.

. . . c h i n c h i l l a s . e a t . t h e . u n i v e r s e .

Dangerous Lunatic

2,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
User ImageUser Image

The Captain had shoved Amy off of her to the ground. Not that Amy was hanging onto her tightly. When the Captain changed partially changed Amy's ancestor was proven right. Not that Malkav was ever wrong in the past, so there was no real doubt. The Captain was apparently not a huggy person. This bothered Amy because she was a huggy person. When the Captain asked how she knew she gave her a big toothy grin that showed her fangs. "I'm not just a girl, I'm a vampire girl. And I'm not just a vampire girl, I'm a Malkavian vampire girl."

Amy then did some reverse somersaults to her sandals and skateboard and put the sandals on. As Amy got up board in hand she had a simple question for her, "I'm bored. You wanna go stab some angry winos?" Amy had forgotten about the Captain's bag that she had to get. Amy pulled out her phone to play Angry Birds with her skateboard under her arm. It's moment's like this that shows her short attention span.

Amy then noticed a vaugely familiar person approach. It was Malris, Amy knew her from some meetings at the church. Amy tucked her phone away and ran over to the woman and gave her a quick hug. "Malris! Been a while." Amy then pointed to the Captain. "That's the Captain, she's a puppy lady. Also she's not very huggy. And no, we just met."

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageMALRIS

Melbourne was taken aback as she approached the two, regretting having ever met one of them previously. The girl's openness regarding herself, to a complete stranger, was like listening to nails on a chalkboard. She had made it a point to avoid the childe out of disdain. It also didn't help that recent times had pushed her down the rabbit hole more than once. This girl, Amy or whatever her name, was a different sort of madness from herself. Melbourne had smelled the girl from a mile away, which she put the reason towards her most sensitive smell tonight. But up close, to a vampire, you could smell it. Nothing like that could be hidden from someone like her.

She had told the girl many times before, to not touch her. Still she continued, but it wasn't even that which had caused Melbourne's eye to begin to twitch. The use of the pet name Midas used with her, Malris, was not something she let anyone do. Not Vermillion, not her prior keeper, nobody. Melbourne pushed Amy and released herself from the hug, putting space between her and the girl. "Don't use that name with me, childe. Melbourne is Death's name, and Death expects you to use it. How many times does she have to remind you?" The recent encounters with the Phantom and him calling her Death was starting to stick.

Melbourne glared from her to the other woman, and back at Amy. "Respect her boundaries." She felt herself look over the girl chidingly. Despite Melbourne herself not having Elder status, for the city of Faust she was the oldest Malkavian present. The kid she knew from vague conversations that she wasn't much older than half a century. Melbourne had two over her, which put her in a position of power. Not one she took advantage of often, but it was her duty to keep the only other childe of her bloodline in check every now and again. As she looked towards the other women, she nodded towards her. "Wasn't expecting to see anyone on my walk, much less one of your kind" she said, smiling kindly before motioning to the parachute. "Did you literally drop from the sky?"

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

User Image

Before she could make a reply as to who and what Amy was, she flipped away. A show of her finesse, one would say, but that mattered little right now. Another vampire was getting closer to them. The stench of rot and blood filled her nose for a moment before a hint of a special scent mingled in to create one particular aroma that was the vampire. Amy had her own, and by now it was stored away in her memory. Like humans, vampires had special scents as well. And tracking them was so easy once you had that. It was like following a trail of blood to the criminal's hide out. Than again, she'd only had reason to kill a vampire once before in her life, and no one had come to stop her or show her a lesson. Must have meant that no one cared too much about it, either. None the less, she watched Amy play on her phone and turned to look at the woman coming out of the woods.

Before she could reply to her first sentence. Amy was rushing this 'Malris' for a hug. It appeared that the girl was very physical and liked to give out hugs to those around her. None the less, this Malris did not seem to like the hug much either. She too pushed the girl away, and Elaine felt that she should at least help the girl up. But she was on her feet before she could even really consider it.

As the two talked, Elaine had a moment to think about what exactly was a Malkavian. Sounded like a different form of a avian bird, but taking into consideration that vampire was placed after it, perhaps it was just a special type of vampire. It did not seem to make much of a difference at the moment, so she would look it up later. No need to stay in the dark forever. The tone in Malris' voice told her that she was not very happy or pleased with Amy, and as she gathered the parachute from the ground to stuff it back into the bag, she felt the eyes of the woman on her back. Turning, she looked at her expecting to see the same glare. Yet she smiled. In return, Elaine smiled back as well and moved a bit closer, her hand extended to greet the woman.

" I wasn't expecting to see anyone for quite a while at least. But yes, I did drop in rather suddenly....thought I missed my mark when admiring the city. I actually intend to open a new business here. After I speak to whom ever is in charge, first. I'm the Captain, and Amy has said. Yourself?"

→ Setting – The woods

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageMALRIS

Melbourne looked the woman once over - she seemed quite put together, all things considered. She had indeed dropped from the sky, as her hair seemed slightly windswept. Not what she was expecting with the smell of wet dog, but she could only guess this woman, who called herself Captain, was a werewolf. She had met one before, during a stay in an asylum... not a pleasurable experience but nonetheless, enlightening. Mel was surprised when Elaine helped Amy up, mostly due to her own feelings regarding childe within the society. Helping the weak never seemed to end well in her experience.

Her brain itched, and she felt the voice of Midas perk up in her ears. She wants to see the person in charge... and you have an appointment with Vermillion. Should you bring her with you? Melbourne felt herself consider Midas's idea and glanced around nonchalantly, taking in the woman's questions and returning the very human gesture of shaking hands. She did so gently, aware that her skin was cold to the touch. She also knew that to one such as this, she didn't smell quite appetizing, which didn't matter but it was the idea of it. Mel knew all too well that a vampire reeked of decay. It was why she used such a fragrant body wash that rinsed leaving a small hint of something floral and musky.

She released the hand and stood with her weight on one leg, a hand holding one arm to her side reaching across her chest. She thought for a moment before replying to Elaine's question. "The city is indeed beautiful at night. The landing spot you chose is actually by the place I need to go, which is where you, unknowingly, desire to as well." she said, indicating that the man who ran the town from behind the scenes resided just yonder in the nearby church. "I believe you are our first animal-kin."

While Melbourne didn't much care for the attitudes of werewolves or other supernatural beings most of the time, she knew she needed to behave herself. Her smile was genuine at the very least, and she hoped it wouldn't off-put the Captain. "What sort of business?" Mel asked curiously, leaning her head to the side.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

User Image

So she was right, the owner or boss of this place was close to the church. Well, ironically he was in the church. Elaine had to give a little giggle at that thought. A vampire, someone that most humans assumed to be evil creatures - and they were not half wrong - lived in a church at the end of the forest. Just a very odd version of little red riding hood, as well. Only there were two girls on their way to their godfather and one very big bad wolf. She chuckled mentally at that thought and looked through the woods to the church in the distance. It seemed like a decent place to hide, where no human would think to find a vampire in the first place. She'd have to applause him for his ability to hide so ironically well. She even thought about her decent, and why she decided to move this way towards the building. It was that scent of rot and death with a hint of something more familiar. And delicious, maybe? Elaine had no idea that the woman Malris could smell her scent, and thought she had in fact thought to cover it as she had with honeysuckle oils on her pulse points, she knew that to a vampire she smelled of a wet dog none the less. Just like a vampire, there were things one could not help.

She didn't realize her mind was wondering a moment till Malris spoke again. But without responding to her question. Elaine gave a little tick to that mentally and looked towards Amy once more before responding.

"Ah, than perhaps if we are all going to the same place we can go together. Unless there would be reason for him to object? It is his home, after all, and often uninvited guests are discouraged."

→ Setting – The woods

Dapper Raider

User Image
"Get em' Jimmy."

A young woman on his arm Alto walked slowly back to Maxy's place of residence. the renaissance had left Alto with a lot of free time, taking a break from his studies. The young girl had long red hair, something uncommon and almost exotic. The perfume drifting off of her lingered in the air and pulled attention to her. Alto seemed somewhat happy. Not his normal guise but at least a small shade of actual happiness. After a short walk along a river they stepped into a house that was rather plain on the outside, but rather lavish on the inside.

The lady stayed by the door while Alto went deeper into the house and found Maxy. They talked for a little while about Maxwell's rise into the hierarchy, and then the topic drifted to the girl. In no time they were arguing, Maxwell moved towards the front door and Alto stepped in his way. Neither backed down until eventually Maxwell told him to get out. Alto took the chance a left, taking the girl with him.

Three weeks later the place Alto had been staying was burnt down, the redhead trapped in it. Immediately after Alto left to go back to his training, finding a new master every time one refused to teach him.

Alto stared at the picture for a few seconds, a lot longer then he had at the others. He let out a sigh before shaking his head and returning to the present. "That is indeed Maxwell. Still learning the games that kindred play. Still as ruthless and vicious as ever." His smile, which had been missing while he memories took over, returned slowly. "I would like that. They are not people to be taken lightly though. Hopefully your gallery will not attract their attention."

He ran his hand lightly through his hair "I plan on using them for whatever place I can get my hands on. Can't have life without art, or death for that matter." He averted his eyes from her. She was bringing up memories that he would've rather left buried. His eyes seemed constantly lost in thought.
User Image

Rhava thought about waving her hand in front of Alto's eyes as he seemed to be very spacey. She sighed as she looked down at her book then snapped the thing shut. "You know, if they show up, as long as they pay, I don't care really. I just hope that they wouldn't be dumb enough to cause too much trouble in front of the other humans," she said with a shrug at the thought of trouble making Sabbat showing up. Rhava had to stop for a moment to think about what she had said. 'Other humans' As if she was something special.

Rhava started to walk towards the station as she held the book in front of her with both of her arms hanging lazily so that the book covered her mid-drift. She looked up at the stars as she walked and then chuckled softly. "It's kind of nice being friends with you," she said randomly before she turned the last corner to get to the station. Rhava looked back over to Alto and smiled softly. This night so far has turned out to be far nicer then anything she had expected. Some part of her had thought she was going to end up trapped in the damn church forever. Instead, she was out actually enjoying a night out. Something she would never had dreamed of before. Hell, if not for the recent events, she would have made Eric walk her from her dorm to the station and back while she was armed to the teeth.

The nice sized radio station was close upon them. Rhava sighed as she closed her eyes. "I think I need to sit down," she said holding her head suddenly. A wave of dizziness came over her, causing Rhava to stumble into Alto. "I-I'm sorry," she mumbled, very annoyed that she still wasn't up for all of the walking they had been doing. Rhava forced herself to stand up, locking her knees. Showing weakness was something she tried to never let herself do. She looked over towards the station and noticed a bench just in front of the main doors. "If I faint, please don't tell Eric why," she said still feeling a bit embarrassed about the event that had caused her to loose her blood. A soft blush came to her pale face as she tried to walk over to the bench as memories of how it felt came back to her... how good it felt.

Of sadness, madness...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items