Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User ImageRhavaUser Image
::_______________________________::

"No, no. Eric, you can talk to me if you want. I'm just saying, don't talk to other people about it. If anyone is going to understand your situation, it's going to be me," she said holding up her hands smiling. Rhava hoped that she could keep a friendship with Eric. At least, there would be someone else who knew the real world. She felt herself blush a little feeling Alto's hand on her thigh. She had memories of that game students played in high school, the nervous game. Rhava was the champion in her school, but now, not so much. And, why did he keep having to whisper in her ear? It kept making some chills run over her skin. Eric calling them 'lovebirds' made her head shoot up to look directly at him with red cheeks. "U-uh, I, I think- well, I mean... we a-are, aren't that kind of serious. I don't think. Gah!" she stuttered and then slumped forward dramatically, hitting her forehead on the table. "Ow... ********] she groaned softly, quietly cursing her life inside her thoughts.

Slowly, she lifted herself up, rubbing her forehead. "I have some pictures on my phone you can use on the blog, I guess. I mean, the pics aren't that great, but it might drum up some more interest," she said then took a sip of her drink. Rhava pulled her phone out and opened her pictures folder. She quickly deleted a picture of herself that she meant to get rid of a few weeks ago, then set the phone down on the table for both men to see. It was the entire set of 18 painting she had set up for showing. These were her most disturbed works. Most having occult symbols, anti-religious imagery, and tons of war and torture. "I didn't want to put out the blood paintings, but the gallery owner insisted. ******** capitalist d**k," she said shrugging a little looking a bit put off.

Rhava flipped through the menu when Eric ordered quickly trying to come up with something she could eat. She hurriedly picked out a large fruit salad. She figured she would probably need the vitamins. Rhava looked between Alto and Eric then rolled her eyes slightly. She really hoped that they wouldn't do that thing were they would try to vie for her attention. She was much more use to younger guys doing it and those never ended well. Rhava cleared her throat slightly hoping to change subject slightly. "You know, I've already gotten a few threats. Some dumb a** thinks that I'm trying to summon the devil. Then this other women wrote me asking if I had been abducted," she said chuckling slightly. Rhava sighed then started to push ice around with her straw. "Much rather deal with the annoying goth posers who think I'm way more hardcore then I am. Just because I paint this stuff doesn't mean I like to ******** in graveyards," she said sounding rather annoyed. After a pause, Rhava smacked herself in the face. "Sorry. Way too much info."

::______________________________________________________::

That's why we're escaping.
So we won't have to die.
We wont have to deny,
our dirty god, our dirty bodies!

Dapper Raider

User Image
"Get em' Jimmy."
Alto smiled when Eric assumed that him and Rhava were a couple. "Yes, We don't want to seem to serious as of right now." He noted her not wanting to use the gore ones and thought for a moment. "Do you know if he'd be willing to let go of a few of them early? I'm thinking of buying the lot anyways and they could scare away some people." He said it as if she'd known it was his plan all along. He gave up and settled on ordering a burger. He wasn't going to like it but he could pretend to in the least.

He took a large drink of his coffee. The taste honestly wasn't bad but he knew that he couldn't digest it normally and it would have to be purged later. Luckily any of Vermillion's blood would've already been processed, however it would still be quite unpleasant. "If you're buying though I'm not going to turn down free food. Never know where your next meal is going to come from."

Alto pulled a pencil out of his vest and started drawing on a napkin. The drawing was done around the time the food came and was a quite bare young redhead. The similarities to Rhava were almost uncanny. When he was finished with the girl he quickly drew a headstone that kept her decent with the Toreador clan symbol covering her breasts.

He looked down at the burger and thought about biting into Rhava and being able to drink her blood. Quickly the blood in his thoughts turned to ash and he reminded himself that Vermillion was about the only one he could feed off of for a long while. He almost let out a audible sigh, catching himself at the last second, and biting into his burger. He chewed it very slowly, taking time on each bite to make sure that everything was finely ground and that he wasn't sloppy and took his time finishing it.

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image► Eric Perkins ◄

He felt a bit better at Rhava's comment that he could talk to her about it and chuckled at her obvious discomfort. "Well, you either are, you aren't," he said, surprised at her hitting the table with her forehead. "Jeez, just a question. Don't stress about it, haha."

Eric looked at the phone's pictures and looked through them, nodding as he listened. He looked up at her final comment, and felt a little sad as Alto made his own comment. He looked back up as the food came and started picking at it slowly, still thinking about what she had said regarding telling her. She seemed trustworthy enough, but this Alto guy... he creeped him out a little. He had been drawing while they were waiting on the food, talking, and it was quite.. inappropriate for a diner-doodle. Good, but still. Eric got distracted and missed something he had drawn after, and he sounded almost sad when he raised the burger to his mouth, carefully eating it. Eric himself grabbed a napkin and spread it over his lap, before grabbing his own and taking a bite out of it. He swallowed and wiped the ketchup off his face, and looked back over to Rhava.

"I'd tell you more, but.. you'd probably think I'm crazy. Hell, your friend here probably already thinks I'm crazy if he's listened to my radio show, which I'm not," he said, looking at Alto purposefully. His next words were slowly getting quieter, just enough so the two of them could hear him. "It's a job, one my grandfather got for me. The show gets a lot of s**t, but last night definitely took the cake. That crazy guy... who called in at the end? He's been right on crap before. Not very important crap, but still." He pushed his fries around with one of them, before eating it, making sure not to speak with his mouth full. "But, that's enough about that. If I find out more I'll let you know, because frankly I don't have anyone else in this dump of a city to talk to.

"Now, about the charity event."
Eric pulled out a grungy notebook from his pocket and half pulled out the locket before suddenly remembering in a panic that it was even there, muttering s**t under his breath and quickly pushed it back into his pocket. He looked back up at her as if nothing had happened and exhaled, pulling a pen from another pocket to take notes. "How did you get involved with this charity?"

♦ ♦ Location: Diner
♦ ♦ Involved with: Rhava & Alto
User Image

Alto's response to the comment about their relationship made her jerk her head at him looking rather shocked. What was his deal? He acted as if he already owned her or something. Though, in this world, he probably already did to some extent. Rhava smiled happily at the bowl of brightly colored fruit being set in front of her. She started to cram a large amount of berries into her face, any sense of manners being tossed aside. She closed her eyes looking as if she were in some state of nirvana. It had been a long while since she could have fruit at all.

She looked up at Alto a bit surprised at his response about her discomfort with some of her more, sorted pictures. "That would be great, but I signed a deal with the gallery. Early sales are fine, but, the paintings can't leave until the show closes at midnight," she explained glancing over at Alto, giving him a cheerful smile. It was rather, sweet, that he seemed so willing to help her. Rhava knew not to expect any kindness from vampires from her past. She paid no attention to his doodling. She found it to be rude to look over others shoulders when they worked, so she never pried unless asked to look.

Rhava popped another bit into her mouth as she listened to Eric. So, the amazing, un-aging grandfather hooked him up with the job. She could see how a vampire would have an interest in a show like that. It would mean being able to keep tabs of people who knew of their little Masquerade, ones that liked to talk. Rhava's eyes started to scan the diner. Maybe, this was why her and Alto were followed before. "I don't think you're crazy," she said looking at Eric very seriously. Rhava took another few bites of food as she watched him dig the notebook out. She caught a glimpse of something green, but couldn't see what it was exactly. She narrowed her eyes slightly, but choose to not say anything. "The charity?" she said, then swallowed her food quickly, "Well, I was interested in doing something for medicine. I wasn't told much about my dad, but I heard he was a doctor of some sort in Faust. So, you know, I had a bit of trouble finding someone who was interested, but the Blood Bank's cancer guys were happy to work with me. But, the gallery guy, man... I know I can't say anything on the radio, but I ******** hate this guy. He thinks that riding the tails of my past issues with the community is a great idea. I think he gets some sort of sick kicks out of causing 'controversy'. Dumb sweater wearing ********] she explained then took another bite of food. Speaking about the gallery owner was not something she enjoyed.

Rhava glanced over at Alto. She was shocked he was eating human food. She knew for a fact that vampires couldn't. He seemed very serious in committing to their lie. Rhava reached up to her neck and touched it lightly. She felt like she owed him something, and her blood was the only thing she could think of that she had that was of any value to him. Rhava lowered her hand then stabbed more fruit. "So, I assume you want me to talk about all the weird s**t in my work, right? Now, the skeptic in me wants to be brutally honest about it. But, the kinder side wants me to play it up a bit to get more money for the cancer patients. Which, leaves me in a weird spot," she said smirking a little as she looked at Eric. Rhava debated being a bit more flirty then she would ever be in person. Lonely people at night seemed to respond to that.

So we won't have to die.
We wont have to deny,

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Eric ate his burger hungrily and forced himself to slow down slightly, just enough so he didn't feel like a pig. As Rhava reassured him he looked up from his food, the burger now almost gone, he leaned back against the booth.

"It's nice to have someone to confide in." he said quietly, feeling slightly more at ease. "But anyway, back to the question." He listened intently and jotted down notes of her father, as well as her hinting at past issues in her life. He laughed at her mentioning gallery man in the sweater.

"So, a doctor? Did you ever find out anything more about him?" he asked, circling RHAVA -> DOCTOR on his notepad. He noticed her hold onto her neck carefully and he frowned before she continued. Eric nodded at her mentioning the themes in her work and looked to the side guiltily. "Well, it is a paranormal show... just remember that whatever you say will fuel any callers we have regarding your art... or whatever you choose to say is hidden under the surface of your paintings. If you feel bad about it, I'm sure playing up the occult symbology would definitely garner more goers. You'd be surprised how many people actually listen to my show."

Eric glanced at his phone and pulled his pen to his mouth, chewing on the end as he thought. "Plus, I'm sure that some of he day-show people wouldn't mind pulling a few clips from our interview tonight to have over the next few days as filler." He finished his notes and grabbed a fry, swirling it in ketchup before eating it. The food in his stomach was making him feel a lot better, pairing with the coffee in a satisfying way, but he still felt a bit nervous about almost slipping up with the locket. Would it be that bad if she saw it? he asked himself, slowly feeling more and more anxiety over the damn piece of weird jewelery. Eric heaved a sigh and shook his head, pouring himself another refill as he tried to will the feeling away.

"The other questions I can think of right now are simple, like your inspiration for them, how long you've been in Faust, etc. The only big question I'll ask right now is about how do you feel about people interpreting different meanings in your art?"

♦ ♦ Location: The Diner

Dangerous Elder

User Image
Suiadan Locien

Aiden et Vermillion do as he pleased, she had learned long ago it was better to let him do so when he was in a mood such as right now. She was going to reply to him when he said he was going to head to his own room " Good Day Sire, Rest well." She bowed to him as he left then she herself headed out into the hall and began to make her way to her own room. She pushed open the door and sighed softly as she pressed it closed resting her back on it.

She closed her eyes and let out a slow breath, it had been a long few days and she was glad for the amount of blood Vermillion had given her. She opened her eyes as she pushed off the door and pulled off her shirt to revel a skin tight black tank top. She then slipped off the jeans and puled on a pair of short shorts and walked to her coffin, pushing the top off. She smiled and ran her hand over the lining, Vermillion had picked it out for her and she enjoyed it.

Once inside her coffin she slid the top back on it and pressed play on the small ipod installed in the lining. She closed her eyes as the music began to fill the small space. She slowly drifted to sleep, or as close as her kind came to it.

Aiden awoke to her music still blasting inside her coffin. She kicked the lid off and claimed out. She mumbled something to herself as she as moved around her room. She took a fast shower and quickly dressed in a skin tight pair of jeans and a form fitting tank top to match. She only dressed as such when she had one of her bad nightmares..She pulled on a pair of black platform boots and clicked the buckles into place. She rose to her full height and stomped out of her room. The day star was gone now, and its burn had left a red scar on her flesh for the time being.

Aiden went to the church and pushed up the shutters from the windows and stood looking up at the star filled sky. She hoped tonight would be a little less 'fun filled' then the last few. She let out another long breath and made her way to the main door. She bent down and checked to make sure that the knife she carried was still there. She smiled when she felt the handle and stood back up. She headed down the steps after closing the main door.

She walked down into the streets and stood looking at the moon again. She started to walk, her eyes on the sky as she pulled out her cell phone and typed in Vermillion's number. She pressed the phone to her ear and hummed as it rang. She was going to ask his permission to have a little 'fun' tonight.
User Image

The question about Rhava's father made her lower her head slightly looking very glum. She stared down at her mostly empty bowl now, shoving around a few bits of melon and pineapple. "No," she said simply in a rather flat tone. That was really all she remembered her mother saying about her father. He was human and he was a doctor in Faust somewhere. Rhava had suspected her mother never said anything about Rhava to him. Why else would anyone willingly leave their child with monsters? She sighed softly with a rather dejected air hanging around her. Rhava lifted her head up to look at Eric explain her options about how to handle the show. She knew she had a bit of time to figure things out. Lieing was not a strong suit of hers and she knew she'd have to stick close to the truth. The truth was weird enough as it was.

Rhava paused to think for a moment about his last question. "You know, I don't like what most people get when they see what I paint, or even see me. People either look at the surface and pull whatever information they want to make judgments on. Usually, to get some sort of feelings of superiority. Others, read too much into it, trying to decipher some secret meaning or code. I promise you, I have no other meaning then what you see. Basically, I'm a messenger. It just comes to me and I am compelled to share it," she said eating the last bit of fruit. Rhava leaned back in her seat looking rather deep in thought. "All I really want, is for people to just, accept it for what it is," she saidm not really certain if she was speaking about herself of her work anymore, "Like it matters really, we're all dead anyways." Rhava finished up her soda then set the glass down with a decided thump.

"So, I guess we should get going to the station," she announced, her mood suddenly changing back to it's usually smirking good humor. Rhava looked up at Alto with a small smile. "Thanks for coming along. It means a lot that you did. I know you're busy with stuff and things, so, if you wanted to leave, I can meet up with you later. If not, I understand" she proposed with a shrug. Rhava highly doubted she would be given the freedom to walk the night alone anymore, but she could try to not waste Alto's evening. Rhava felt she owed him a debt as it was. Also, she knew he would probably want to find someone to feed on.

So we won't have to die.
We wont have to deny,
Sir Metzgermeister

User Image

Ren smiled friendly rubbing her one hand on the back of her neck, with a sigh she shook her head and blinked a few times till she was a little more focused. "Oh...yes makes sense," She answered sigh out again trying to keep herself from the dreaded sleep that was calling her. "I live in that building there," She pointed out to the near by building which wasn't actually too far from his church. "I am just tired...I keep working all day then all night with maybe an hour or two of sleep," She finally responded to his comment on her looking like she was ready to keel over and die. "The jobs in this town don't pay to good," Reaching her building she felt relief to have made it there and now all her body wanted to do was collapse on her bed, her mind was barely functioning at this point. She could get attacked at wouldn't really register it because of the lack of sleep she was running on, it was straining her body and mind.

Dapper Raider

User Image
"Get em' Jimmy."
Alto wiped his lips with a fresh napkin as he finished the burger. He listened quietly to the rest of the conversation and gave her a small smile when he was done. "I feel that this is one of those times that I should be supportive of you. I can do what I was going to do tonight at any point in time." The search for property was the only thing he had planned for the night. If he wanted any chance at all to claim Rhava for himself then he'd have to watch after her.

He stood up and stretched a bit, keeping an eye on the two in the corner. He held out his hand to help Rhava up. He was curious about what she was going to say and was planning on sticking around until the night was over. He hated the fact that he couldn't leave Rhava alone more then the fact that she was taking up his time. He himself was a very private person and didn't much like the same people following him around.

Pulling out his phone one more time he shut it off and waited for Eric. "You'll hardly even notice I'm here." He said to the two of them. He would do his best to stay out of their conversations. No doubt Rhava would assume that she couldn't say certain things and Eric would be uncomfortable with him around but so be it. It's not like he would be sitting in the room with them.

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Eric frowned sadly as she said no. He ate the last bit of his burger and finished the last of his fries, throwing enough money on the table to cover the three of them plus a 15% tip. He listened intently to her describing her feelings about her work and smiled. "It's good that you feel the way you do about your art. I'd love for you to go over that on the show tonight."

"The rest of the questions I have for you are just basically, how long you've been drawing, who inspires you, etc, etc. Fun stuff like that." Eric jotted down a few more notes on his notebook and put it away, looking towards them both as they stood. "We still have a bit more time before I need to be at the station... I don't want to get there too early and have to sit out in the micro-sized lobby doing absolutely nothing."

Eric stood and glanced up at them and shrugged at Alto. He had already resigned himself to having to deal with him for dinner, and he didn't really mind him around to be honest. Even if the guy was slightly odd. He had been very careful about eating his burger, and he hoped that Alto had liked it. All in all, he seemed very intent to watch over Rhava. Must have been that young love stuff, even if Alto looked to be around his age. "So... Alto. How long have you been in Faust?" he asked, standing up and grabbing his jacket, straightening out the wrinkles in his pants.

Eric began walking towards the exit, glancing back towards the two men who seemed to vaguely watching them eat and spoke to Alto casually as they exited the diner into the cool night air. "Damn.. I just remembered that I need to head home a bit," he said, and glanced behind him at the two of them, pulling out a pack of cigarettes and looking at it in his hand, before putting it back into his jacket pocket. "Rhava, you know the way to the station right? I'd hate to bore the two of you while I go poke around my house." Eric scratched behind his head nervously and looked towards the window where the two men were, hoping quietly to himself that they both would find something to do for an hour while he went home to make sure Levi or his grandfather wasn't invading his house.

♦ ♦ Location: The Diner
User Image

Rhava nodded at Alto. Seems he would stick around her a lot. She didn't enjoy the idea, while at the same time wasn't bothered. She normally disliked not being able to do as she pleased. Just the idea alone was enough to make her act out. But, Alto was someone Rhava could see herself hanging out with as a friend, so spending time with him wasn't all bad. "I'm still worried about cursing, but I'll try really hard to be a good girl," she joked smirking softly at the idea of her behaving. Rhava took Alto's hand, nodding her head to show her thanks. She was not use to being around well mannered people at all. This is something she will have to get use to.

Eric asking questions to Alto made Rhava feel a bit nervous. Her eyes caught a glimpse of the doodle Alto had been working on. She froze for a second and then swallowed hard. The image looked a lot like her and the crest drawn over her, it was one she had drawn several times before. She shook her head trying to ignore it and the fact that it was sketched out in her books that Alto still had. Stepping outside, Rhava was messing with her hair wondering what the doodle was all about. "What?" she asked Eric looking a bit lost in her own thoughts, "Oh, yeah. I mean, I walked over to drop flyers off a few weeks ago. I can find it again no problem. I know this city like the back of my hand." Rhava looked up to Alto and smiled. "We had one last stop to make before you called me anyways," she said hoping she had something that Alto would be interested in. "See you soon man," she said giving Eric a handshake and leaning in to give him a one armed hug before she started to walk away, motioning for Alto to follow.

After they were a few yards away from Eric, Rhava looked up at Alto. "You don't wanna stay with Vermillion then?" she asked chuckling playfully, leaning in close to him. Rhava stood back straight, brushing her hair over her shoulder. "I noticed you looking up houses on your phone. I know a place over by the river. It's been for sale since the housing market fell apart. No one's bought it, so I don't think it's been listed for awhile," she said putting her arms behind her back. It seemed to be the least she could do to repay him. "I know some other houses that have been foreclosed on on the other side of the city, if you'd prefer to be more lonesome," she said glancing up at Alto, her eyes almost searching for some sort of approval.

So we won't have to die.
We wont have to deny,

Dapper Raider

User Image
"Get em' Jimmy."
Alto smiled at Eric when he asked the question. "Just about a day now, I'm looking to move in although this one keeps distracting me." He said nudging Rhava's shoulder with his fist and smiling. Alto nodded in farewell to Eric and then turned his attention back to Rhava. He made eye contact and stopped a few yards after they trailed behind Eric. "He may be a brother but we don't always agree, and I'm sure that he knows everything that goes on in the church. I like my privacy, even from him."

His big smile returned when she mentioned the properties. "When you're not busy perhaps you could show me. I want you to know that I regret the fact that I have to follow you around like this. I don't really want to get into your business however it is what's proper and I'm not going to anger my brother before I can get settled. oh, and about the implications that I kept making, I would've used some other cover but it's easier if you play off of what others would like to think. Makes you more believable." He frowned a bit.

"I am confused however as to what it is we are supposed to have to do before we head to the station." He didn't want to rush looking at buildings and there was really no need to go back to the church, in fact it would be prudent not to. His stomach reminded him that he needed to get rid of the food that was in him and he looked around for a alley or a bathroom. "Although I should stop along the way and get rid of the food." He said, starting to walk again. He pulled out the book she'd handed him earlier and skimmed through it as they walked. He stopped briefly on the page with the art that he sketched, raising an eyebrow, and then moved on. Slowly taking in some of the other pictures.
User Image

The privacy from others was something she could sympathize with. She nodded silently and walked along side Alto. Rhava couldn't help but to feel some embarrassment as he brought up the lie about the two of them dating. "I-it's fine. I mean, I know you're right. It's just, I don't know. I don't date much so it's weird having someone just come out and say that," she said smiling nervously. Plus, having Alto say he found her to be attractive and having him keep touching her... then there was the kiss... Rhava rubbed her neck hating the fact that she was acting like she was in high school still. "I figured you would have to come along anyways. I doubt I'll be allowed to do anything on my own for awhile," she said looking down, trying to change the subject. Rhava couldn't help but to think that if she blushed much more tonight, she would permanently stay red in the face.

"I lied about the errand. But, we can stop at one of the houses. We are close to it. Plus, I can break in without anyone knowing," she said smiling mischievously. Rhava started to lead him through a part of the city that seemed to have increasingly more gentrified houses as they moved closer to the river. "Few years ago, this whole area was full of poor people. Now, their houses have been bought by rich couples and fixed up. Kind of sad really," she said looking around at the nice homes with their little gardens. A few of the houses were now having fountains in front of them as well as expensive foreign cars. There was some sort of perverse thrill Rhava got out of the idea of Alto getting sick in some rich lady's flowers.

Rhava slowed down in front of a large green house, stopping to look up at the building. Then, she walked up the path and onto the porch. "Yeah, no one has bought it yet. I don't know if you would be interested in this place, but we can at least let you take care of yourself here," she said bending at the waist as she pulled some bits of wire out of her pocket. She poked around for a moment, then the door clicked open. "Bingo," she said to herself quietly. She entered the house quickly, leaving the door open for Alto. Her eyes to a minute to adjust to the darkness as she stood in the empty living room. Rhava looked up at Alto with searching eyes. "Do, do you like it?" she asked, hoping this might make his night not a complete waste of time.

To frontiers where we befriend the shark,
And stare at night but do not see the dark.
Of sadness, madness...

Here I crawl to rise above.
Oh, what is godless and misleading!?
And touch the world that isn't bleeding

Dapper Raider

User Image
"Get em' Jimmy."
Alto watched as she picked the lock. He hated to admit it but her curves reminded him of a fling he had long ago. He chuckled a bit to himself and sighed as he realized that his experience with women involved more red heads then not. He diverted his attention from her as she finished with the door and looked at the outer walls. The paint would need to go. The place had so many windows as well, no, this wouldn't do without extensive modifications that would draw suspicion.

He followed Rhava inside and closed the door behind them. After checking to make sure there was no security system, an oversight that no doubt had cost some money sometime before, he looked around the house a bit for the restroom. Finding it he ducked in and closed the door behind himself. He purged the food into the toilet and flushed, happy that the water was still working. After he had removed the food from his stomach he walked over to the sink and cupped some water into his hands, cleaning his face the best he could with it.

He opened the door and came out again, smiling at Rhava. "To many windows, and the color of the house itself bugs me for some reason. It has a basement, which is good, but is not really enough protection." Having rid himself of the food he felt considerable better, although it wouldn't be until his next feeding that he fully recovered. He sighed and missed the days when he could use his powers more frivolously. The fact that he couldn't feed off of mortals anymore made for slim pickings and a need to conserve what Vitae he could.

He smiled at Rhava, this time showing his teeth, and walked back to her. "So, is that all we were here for?" He asked. He directly in her eyes and was quiet for a few moments. So very much like her.. He realized he was staring, and that his teeth were showing, and lessened the degree of his smile. "Sorry about that, seems I was distracted." He handed her book back to her and ran a hand through his hair in embarrassment. It had been years since he had even given the girl a thought, he was an elder and shouldn't be this easy to distract. Always the red hair.
User Image

Rhava wondered around the main floor as she waited for Alto to finish up in the bathroom. She sighed heavily wondering what kind of trouble she was going to get into with the radio show. Rhava pulled the bandana off from around her neck, folding the fabric to hang out of her back pocket of her denim skirt. She leaned against a wall waiting for Alto to come back. His critic of the house made Rhava nod as she thought of the other buildings she knew about. The only other one she could think of that met his wants, as far as she could tell, was on the other side of the city. Something they would have to go see to later.

"I didn't have any real plans," she said barely above a whisper as she looked back into Alto's eyes. It was like she was being pulled into his gaze, but was also frozen in place. Her heart was starting to pump quickly again, making her feel a bit dizzy with her blood still not quite back up to normal levels. Rhava shook her head as she leaned more against the wall to support her weight. "It's alright Alto," she responded in a breathy voice, taking her book back from him. She looked at it for a moment before laying it onto the ground.

Rhava bit her bottom lip as she looked down at the ground. She looked like wheels were quickly spinning in her mind. "Actually, I was wondering... I don't know how all of this works, but, um, do you, do you think I could be your Vessel?" she asked looking up at him as she pulled her hair out of the way of her neck. Rhava had a nervous smile as her warm brown eyes searched him for an answer. Rhava knew he was far kinder then the vampire she had know nearly 20 years ago, and Alto had already stated his interest in her. After a moment of silence, Rhava laughed and shook her head. "I-I'm sorry. That was a ******** weird thing to ask," she said quietly looking away as a deep blush came to her, turning her pale skin a crimson shade.

To frontiers where we befriend the shark,
And stare at night but do not see the dark.
Of sadness, madness...

Here I crawl to rise above.
Oh, what is godless and misleading!?
And touch the world that isn't bleeding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items