Welcome to Gaia! ::

Two more weeks! Can you do it?

I'm already done. 0.22077922077922 22.1% [ 17 ]
I'm ahead of my quota. I'll make it for sure! 0.038961038961039 3.9% [ 3 ]
I'm right on track. Nano says I will finish on time. 0.12987012987013 13.0% [ 10 ]
Meh. I'm a little behind. But I can cram. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 11 ]
Awful. I don't think I can do this... 0.16883116883117 16.9% [ 13 ]
I've given up, but good luck to everyone else. 0.2987012987013 29.9% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 > >>

Lonely Puppy

User Image

NaNoWriMo officially begins today!
                I wish luck to everyone as they begin their novels with a flow imagination and motivation!
                I hope it does not seem as though by making this thread,
                I believe I am above anyone, or that you should listen to anything I have to say.
                This thread was created simply to have a large, organized place where
                people who love NaNoWriMo and gaia can come together and have some fun away from writing~
                Once again, good luck to everyone!

Unfortunately, the gaian moderators haven't re-opened
                their NaNoWriMo thread because it is not a "Hot Topic".
                If, and when, it is reopened I will have the thread transferred.
                Until then, I hope I am not intruding on the "Writers" forum.

Zaipri's BFF

Altruistic Lightbringer

Well until they do that, this is a good idea o:
I'd be happy to hang out here and help anyone with ideas and such.
I'll sign up straight away c:

Invisible Exhibitionist

мιѕтєя, мιѕтєя вεαυτïƒυl,
ρℓєαѕє ∂σ ¢σмє αи∂ ќïṡṡ тнє иιgнт

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There's a NaNoWriMo 2012 thread. It's pretty active, so feel free to lounge there as well.

Lonely Puppy

Kyrie Kaimei
Well until they do that, this is a good idea o:
I'd be happy to hang out here and help anyone with ideas and such.
I'll sign up straight away c:

Welcome~
Sure, I'll set you up right now ^^
How are you doing on this fine first day??

Lonely Puppy

Limellie

There's a NaNoWriMo 2012 thread. It's pretty active, so feel free to lounge there as well.

Yeah? That's cool ^^
Would you by chance have a link to the thread?
And, would it be alright if I link it on this thread?

Invisible Exhibitionist

Here. And I don't know, you'd have to ask Ova.

Lonely Puppy

Limellie

Here. And I don't know, you'd have to ask Ova.

Thank you very much~
I will talk to her about it ^^;;

7,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bidding War 100
YAYYY! It's my first...NaNo thingy. Except I'm cheating and my goal is just to finish my book. Then again, I can just start the second draft when I'm done! Omsha...this is scary. X)

And I love the "forget your grades/forget your job" idea... I need to tell my friend that.

Lonely Puppy

GuardianDarkblade
YAYYY! It's my first...NaNo thingy. Except I'm cheating and my goal is just to finish my book. Then again, I can just start the second draft when I'm done! Omsha...this is scary. X)

And I love the "forget your grades/forget your job" idea... I need to tell my friend that.

Welcome~
I've known about NaNo since last year, but this is my first year participating too ^^
I wouldn't say it's cheating, just as long as you complete your goal ^^
Yes it seems a little scary >w< I'm very excited and nervous at the same time ^^;;

I'm glad you like the lyrics~
They're actually from a song specifically about NaNoWriMo ^^

7,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bidding War 100
princess ammie
GuardianDarkblade

Welcome~
I've known about NaNo since last year, but this is my first year participating too ^^
I wouldn't say it's cheating, just as long as you complete your goal ^^
Yes it seems a little scary >w< I'm very excited and nervous at the same time ^^;;

I'm glad you like the lyrics~
They're actually from a song specifically about NaNoWriMo ^^

A SONG about NaNoWriMo??? That's AWESOME! X)

Lonely Puppy

GuardianDarkblade
A SONG about NaNoWriMo??? That's AWESOME! X)

Isn't it? >w<
I hurt about it from my sister a little while ago,
and figured I'd use it here in the thread ^^
They're funny yet true xP

Distinct Conversationalist

1) Please don't bump in the WF. The exception is if your thread falls off the first page, but I've found that if that happens, there's often not a lot you can do to revive it.

2) Please let me know (and add it to the OP) how this thread is different from the other NaNoWriMo thread in the WF, 'cause if it's a repeat thread... I'm not even allowed to tell you, I just have to report it. If you wanna have an all-purpose NaNo thread in the WF, you gotta get here in, like, September.

Lonely Puppy

Kita-Ysabell
1) Please don't bump in the WF. The exception is if your thread falls off the first page, but I've found that if that happens, there's often not a lot you can do to revive it.

2) Please let me know (and add it to the OP) how this thread is different from the other NaNoWriMo thread in the WF, 'cause if it's a repeat thread... I'm not even allowed to tell you, I just have to report it. If you wanna have an all-purpose NaNo thread in the WF, you gotta get here in, like, September.

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to bump. I will delete the post. As for the other NaNo thread. I was unaware of its existence until today. For some reason it never showed for me. Perhaps it was an internet problem of some sorts, or something. I'm not sure. Though I am speaking with the owner of the other thread, do you believe I should delete my thread?

I never meant to cause any trouble, but I will go if I must. I should have made the thread sooner, but the pieces weren't coming together correctly--or in time. I had intended for the thread to be in gaia's NaNoWriMo forum, but it wasn't reopened as I had thought. Again, I apologize. Thank you for not reporting me right away. I did not know it was a problem, and I will fix my wrongs.

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I just started today, and am currently trying to get mine going.......but my inner editor is an OCD driven p***k. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff