Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fairy

I play flute, clarinet, saxophone, piano, and I sing. I want to learn oboe more than anything, though!
I play ukulele, guitar, piano, and I sing.
I have 4 guitars, though only 2 of them work, haha... 3 acoustics and 1 electric.
Piano is an electric Yamaha... nothing special or expensive.
The electric guitar is a First Act... doesn't work. One of the acoustics doesn't work... I'm planning on Frankensteining it or something like that. I reeeally wanna fix it up. :3
My two other acoustics... one of them is a steel-string Ibanez, and the other is an acoustic-electric Esteban. (I loooooooove my Esteban. O.O)
I sing and I play violin.
I am fairly new to playing violin; I've had mine for less than a month now. Singing, on the other hand, is something I've been doing for my entire life, though I'll admit I only became serious about it maybe three years ago.
I dabble in guitar and piano as well, but I lose patience with those two instruments fairly quickly.

1,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
Hey!! Cool to see so many instrumentalists on here... Sweeet! I am playing a lot of different instruments, Tin Whistle/Low Whistle, piano, recorders of various brands and sizes!!

I will upload a picture on here later!!!

♥~ebba♥~

Lonely Genius

I own a dizi chinese bamboo flute, indian flute, and i am at the moment learning violin (but i am not very good DX)
Piano, Clarinet, bit of guitar and bass guitar, singing lessons smile

My Piano, Clarinet and Guitar are all Yamaha (!)
The Bass is a Stagg MB300 and I love it to bits :3
i play piano since i was about 7 and i right now i'm a newbie on violin and acoustic guitar whee

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
I am on my 4 year playing clarinet and my 2 year on playing the piano.
I'm probably the 8,999th person, but...
IS MAYONAISSE AN INSTRUMENT?
I play a baritone/euphonium in my middle school's concert band biggrin ninja
I think the brand is Jupiter or something ninja 3nodding

2,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I sing, Play Guitar, Violin a little Piano and that's about it ^_^
ive played violin and viola for 7 years ive played piano for 4 years i dabble on the cello and bass i can play cornet which i played for two years then stopped (cant stand brass) HOWEVER MY NUMBER ONE BABY IS MY VIOLA ILL BE GETTING A NEW ONE SOON FOR COLLEGE THOUGH EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
(new person here,not familiar) Well,ive had 7 years of Piano classes playing a Casio Home Electronic Acoustic piano,and ive been teaching myself to plaqy bass guitar since last Christmas,I have a Yamaha Rbx170,its an amazing instrument,my baby.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff