Rock...

...is dead. 1 100.0% [ 281 ]
Total Votes:[ 281 ]

Devout Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
the only good thing about that new madonna song is M.I.A's part.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I was having an internal war with myself trying to decide if I wanted my overall artists displayed on my last.fm or the last 7 days. I went with the last 7 days...
chantal says to tag madonna's new single as "basic" and "reductive"

and we've decided to tag madonna as "Hagdonna" or "Madonnasaurus".

Devout Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Fields Of Rape
castrillo
the only good thing about that new madonna song is M.I.A's part.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I was having an internal war with myself trying to decide if I wanted my overall artists displayed on my last.fm or the last 7 days. I went with the last 7 days...

if i don't do last 7 days i usually do a custom selection. case in point, here's my current custom selection:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was thinking custom but idk I like the chart aspect of it. idk, I have this constant feeling of pressure that 1 billion people are looking at my last.fm even though no one is
Fields Of Rape
posse boner
chantal says to tag madonna's new single as "basic" and "reductive"

and we've decided to tag madonna as "Hagdonna" or "Madonnasaurus".

i'll tag her as the second one
i can't believe she isn't dust, yet.

maybe that's why she wears so much spandex. it maintains her inhuman forum for a few more years.
Super bowl opens with pop-country sad
I think Madonna is doing the half time show.
********, Madonna is hot!
Pig Farmer ********, Madonna is hot![/quote]What???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
v6y3gufs:0="Pig Farmer ********, Madonna is hot![/quote]What????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
The Cubed Egg
Pig Farmer ********, Madonna is hot![/quote]What???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
v6y3gufs:1="Pig Farmer ********, Madonna is hot![/quote]What????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Did you watch the halftime show?
Pig Farmer Killer
The Cubed Egg
v6y3gufs:2="Pig Farmer ********, Madonna is hot![/quote]What????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Did you watch the halftime show?
No.

There is no way in hell madonna is still hot.
The Cubed Egg
No.

There is no way in hell madonna is still hot.

Wait the halftime show should be on the internet soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff