Welcome to Gaia! ::

where can i find the buster and ferddy robo bunnies?
grandpayayapapaya
where can i find the buster and ferddy robo bunnies?

You can find them anywhere on the map. However, it seems that there's a problem where people only encountered Metalear and not the others. sweatdrop
New update on the Mogadex. However, I prefer the previous one instead... =__=
I don't like the new mogadex.
Raiten Ka

its harder now to switch between teams, cause evryone in my main team is in different windows
Jahalang85
Raiten Ka

its harder now to switch between teams, cause evryone in my main team is in different windows

Not harder, just annoying to switch pages just to get the team you need.

To be honest, I feel that the new Mogadex is disorganized, despite how they arrange it in order of the Zodiac and rarity. I still can't figure out what's the difference between "Basic" and "Advance." In fact, I don't know how the developers arrange it.

Chatty Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
I don't understand the "basic" and "advanced" sections either. And why the hell are some of the Mogas in premium when it really doesn't make sense? I found Anboo regularly. A pain in the a**, but I found him. There was no special event to get him.

I certainly hope premium does not mean that all of those mogas are going to be paid for. If they start shelling out more mogas to pay for, then I might as well just call it quits. After all, the real money aspect is what killed Ocean Party for me.
Zeoia Kuesk
I don't understand the "basic" and "advanced" sections either. And why the hell are some of the Mogas in premium when it really doesn't make sense? I found Anboo regularly. A pain in the a**, but I found him. There was no special event to get him.

I certainly hope premium does not mean that all of those mogas are going to be paid for. If they start shelling out more mogas to pay for, then I might as well just call it quits. After all, the real money aspect is what killed Ocean Party for me.

Somehow, the developers updated the announcement and they arrange the category of how they are obtained.

Basic: Black Gold quest
Advance: Outside of Black Gold quest
Premium and Event: Limited period of time when Mogas are available.

So I was kinda right of how they were arranged.... =___= To be frank, they need to rearrange it again since some of them are out of order.

The Premium and Event doesn't mean all Mogas are for buying, it means they are available for limited of time. You see the Collectible and Event Mogas in it, seeing as they will disappear when the event is over or it's time to change the Collectible.
the new dex is kinda crappy... they should hav an option to use the old dex or maybe giv us a page where we can shove the moga we mess with regularly on it

Chatty Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Well, yeah, they go under "event" I know. ...But Anboo being under there still doesn't make any sense because he's always been available there. Same with Winja (the b*****d).

Or maybe they are there because they are unavailable until you've done the quest? Or something... cause I only ever remember seeing Paul during the quest.

I really need to stop trying to wrap my head around this and get back to this stupid event.
Try to place here in the guide the location of each moga so people can find them easily
Pontomira
Try to place here in the guide the location of each moga so people can find them easily

Someone already did a thread with Moga's attacks and location. I've already made link to her thread as well as placing the link of the spreadsheet in the guide.

However, I'm saving the empty spots for upcoming features such as Players vs Players. :3
Wow Raiten, AWESOME guide! I appreciate you doing this for the benefit of the Moga community.

We should talk sometime. biggrin

Moga Tae

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas