Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Raiten Ka
Moga Vortex
I have heard that when u catch the 74th moga from nova's quest line you will get a missleading quest that asks you to catch lamba again or something, is that glitch fixed yet? if not, does anyone know if i should just ignore that and go to lobster tornado after the 74th moga or will Black gold still be -1% catch rate until i have done the quest?

I still hear other people still get the glitch after catching their 74th Moga. The developers advise those to just ignore the quest handed to them after the 74th and go straight to Black Gold at Lobster Tornado.

Black Gold should be 4% (since they change from Super Rare to Legendary) after you capture 74 Mogas.

If you unable to find Black Gold at Lobster Tornado after your 74th Moga, you can contact the developers about the glitch.

Allright, thanks for the heads up. i personally like that it changed to legendary..feels more special when u catch it tho razz got a few super rare and i havent touched any of em yet, i have been keeping yoake close since the start of the game, just gotta love 9 tailed foxes biggrin

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Looks like MG is now on Gaia...

User Image
Yeah, I noticed from the Developer Alert. However, the issue is about the connection. They said that we don't need to have Gaia connect to Facebook, but we kinda need Gaia if we want to get our Daily Prizes. >>;

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Sign, it seems people rush skipped the beginning tutorial. > _>
Shish Kabobious
Sign, it seems people rush skipped the beginning tutorial. > _>

Yeah, they're always rushing to get into the game and now bother to see what they are to do. =___=

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
I know right -_-, I think they should take off skip button just for beginning part tutorial only.
buh meh, people loose interest fast.
sighs so much hatred towards mg =.= if they dont like it they could jus go play other stuff... some of the stuff that appeared when mg first appeared on fb are popping up again sighs...

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
        I'm stuck.
        I'm at the very beginning of a battle, but I have no options to do anything.
        I can't choose a character, I can't run, I can't do anything.
        It's the same thing each time I open the game up.

Edit;;
        Screenshot.
Milk Carton Bunny
        I'm stuck.
        I'm at the very beginning of a battle, but I have no options to do anything.
        I can't choose a character, I can't run, I can't do anything.
        It's the same thing each time I open the game up.

Edit;;
        Screenshot.

Contact the developer about this issue. Some players have the same glitch ever since they upgraded the Battle System.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas