Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

Gaia Username:R.J.W [x]
League Username:RJayW14 [x]
Preferred Role(s)/Champions:yi/jungle, maybe fid too and ziggs for mid (or karthus) [x]
Server (Abbreviated):EUW [x]
Anything Else?:been a while so I probably still suck razz but meh. Aram is always fun. [x]

Unbeatable Noob

[********]

"Pay special attention to their support verses my support. Their support topped the damage charts, had a venerable plethora of wards down, played up for her adc and was a god with her binding. My support was lucky if she didn't hit a minion with her binding, did the least damage in the game and got a 25 minute sight stone."

"******** silver. Let me back into gold already. It's so hard to get people to do anything that makes any sense. Have a poke comp? Better split push. Have a great team fight? Quick, back off, their support is coming."

"Gods I'm frustrated. Beginning to think it might be time for another hiatus."
ugh, we just had karthus, ryze, annie, kech and fiddle in 1 aram team.
And then someone fails to select a champ =.=

Sexy Bachelorette

5,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Gaia Username: That Vengeful Miser
League Username: Darth Vengelis
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Mid, Top, Jungle, Learning how to ADC
Server (Abbreviated): NA
Anything Else?: lel Ask the Kat main biggrin I love playing with friends and I enjoy laughs, relatively new to league (Started playing back in S5) but I am level 30 so fear not!

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Got my first S Rank last night during Legend of the Poro King!

Actually it was an S- but hey, S Rank is S Rank.

Hecarim's mah boy, especially backed up by Janna's Tailwind. We lost our Nunu early on due to DC and Tahm DCed near the end so it was just me (Hecarim), Yi, and Janna and we just steamrolled the other team. Honestly it was kinda bad >.> Final score was 16/5/20, so I did pretty well for an ARAM setup. My run with Cassiopeia two games previous was better at 12/0/32 however.

All in all, it was a good night =D

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Gaia Username: taiyou4
League Username: Mizöre
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Support, mid, top
Server (Abbreviated): NA
Anything Else?: I hate playing with ragers that type on chat s:

Lonely Phantom

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Gaia Username: MHX
League Username: ishMello
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Jungle,Top / Master Yi, Teemo
Server: NA

Invisible Streaker

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Timid 100
Silvia Crow

Hecarim's mah boy, especially backed up by Janna's Tailwind. We lost our Nunu early on due to DC and Tahm DCed near the end so it was just me (Hecarim), Yi, and Janna and we just steamrolled the other team. Honestly it was kinda bad >.> Final score was 16/5/20, so I did pretty well for an ARAM setup. My run with Cassiopeia two games previous was better at 12/0/32 however.

I wish I was that good emotion_donotwant
Got my first A rank haha.

I'm still getting back into it, the jungle has changed and I've gotten rusty.

Also, not a lot of EUW players here eh?

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Beyond The Borders
Silvia Crow

I wish I was that good emotion_donotwant

Well for ranking like that, I tend to average between B+ and A/A- and only drop down to ~C on a supremely bad match. I don't know how the grading system works but apparently I'm doing something right >.>

As for the KDA, especially in ARAM type maps, patience is the key. You rush in alone and you're gonna die. Your allies rush in, you're obligated to support them. Look to separate the enemy, cut them off, hinder them, and/or throw them out of formation.

For Hecarim, I usually initiate by starting up a Devastating Charge, Ulting through the enemy until I'm just on the opposite side of my target (Usually an ADC or Support), then hit them with a fully charged Charge back towards my team and follow up by popping Spirit of Dread and a Rampage or two. Once that guy is dead, the fear effect from Onslaught of Shadows should be over, giving you enough time to either get back out or press the charge, depending on if your team is backing you up.

Everyone else is just practice. Bot games are your friend in this. Beginner ones are best for learning a new champion, like you just bought them or they're your first time seeing them in rotation or something, whereas Intermediate games are good for polishing you skills with a champ you either like or already competent with.

Then ARAM is good for essentially being forced into new champs you wouldn't otherwise play and to acclimate you to teamfights. Basically, just takes practice and knowing whoever it is you are playing.

Unbeatable Noob

"Enjoying stormraider Trin-Tank Hecarim. Haven't lost with it yet."

Beloved Garbage

13,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
jsut lost a ranked game cuz my client would attempt to reconnect every big fight....

is the server on the fritz again, or does this game just hate me xD

Conservative Elder

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
Anyone else watching LCS?

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100