Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

Time-traveling Partner

15,040 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Waffles! 25
Been about 4 months so somewhat update? also template what template?

Summoner is Cornet Espoir on NA. Main Roles are Support and Jungle. Champs vary but for each role/lane:

Top: Jayce, Teemo, and Lissandra. Sometimes someone completely random if friends decide to do something Break the Meta-y.
Mid: Orianna, Ahri, Annie, Morgana, Lux, and Syndra. And again, sometimes someone random if Break the Meta.
ADC: Jinx, Ashe, Lucian, Miss Fortune, and Caitlyn. Same like the above. Can't you tell I'm all for breaking the meta?
Support: Sona, Annie, Morgana, Lux, Braum, Karma, Janna, and I troll sometimes as Teemo "support". This one, I tend to stay less break the meta with, aside from that Teemo.
Jungle: Vi. Always Vi. Though if break the meta happens, I hit random and cry. :c

I'm also unranked because Ranked just stresses me out too quickly and if you're stressed, you don't do as well and it tends to show. I mean, yeah, new dynamic queue should help in making that stress go away but it's ranked. I'll be forever stressed. So instead, I stick to normals and sometimes ARAM. Plus, with me also playing FFXIV and other games, I don't really dedicate my whole day to League to really want to do Ranked. (Plus I never finish my placements ever because of said stress, even though most of my list is like Bronze to Gold with maybe one or two Plats, so I really shouldn't care but this is League and the community seems to look down on players that aren't Gold+ so yeah. Not for me.)

All that info out of the way, with the new Taric rework almost live, how many are gonna be spamming him/becoming Taric mains?

Greedy Raider

12,125 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
New Page!
Anyone who wants to join the GaiaOnline LoL group for the NA server, just add me and I will add you to the group.

IGN - Kainita

I would love to have more and more people to chat with. We don't care what your rank is or even if you play rank at all. (I love both ranked and arams, personally)

Look forward to adding you! emotion_brofist

Toxic Otaku

looking for friends on JP server who have <100 ping wink

Generous Trader

Been awhile since I've posted here so might as well update stuff.

Main account is m i c h i k a and I am Gold 5 currently. My mmr is a bit wonky right now so I havent been climbing much at the moment.

Secondary accounts are RunnersofColthan (Gold 5) and faux ghoti (Silver 5)

I've been fluctuating between roles and champs lately but I main ADC/Jungle with a secondary focus on top lane.

HMU if you are wanting to play ranked or whatever!

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Gaia Username: Tommy Dionysus
League Username: lohidionysus
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Caitlyn, Sona, Illaoi, Jinx
Server (Abbreviated): NA
Anything Else?: I play a lot of Bots and ARAM. I don't do ranked.

OG Giver

Gaia Username: [3nine5]
League Username: [Nickotinez]
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: [Mid = Ahri/Lux | Bot Lane/Supp = Lux/Leona]
Server (Abbreviated): [NA]
Anything Else?: [I'm fairly new to LoL but I've reached level 30 a couple days ago and I'm told I'm not bad at being a support, but don't expect anything of me, I'm still new and know the basics of what to do and what not to do. Feel free to add me for a game heart ]

Time-traveling Partner

15,040 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Waffles! 25
URF has returned once again! Get those URF boners ready and get to spamming it.

added edit:
I recently also got a few friend requests that I may have hit decline on because I couldn't find the person in this thread at the time of receiving the request. So if you happened to add me recently, feel free to resend it. ;u;

Pierced Felis catus

Gaia Username: [Toasted Biscuits]
League Username: [xKrisella]
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: [uh warwick? Ashe & Nidalee]
Server (Abbreviated): [NA]
Anything Else?: [i only just started playing, despite having an account for years and playing 1 bot game a year. If anyone wanted to add me and help me out, that'd be lovely :') I play HotS, so I have some experience with MOBAs]

Friendly Dabbler

2,775 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
Gaia Username: [ Dinotopiaa ]
League Username: [ ZoomZoomZoomie]
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: [Thresh is my main but I recently fell in love with Azir so Im learning him ]
Server (Abbreviated): [ NA ]
Anything Else?: [ Im only lvl 8 on my account but Im really looking to level out and learn more about league and just have fun in general ]
Gaia Username: MtnDewVolt [x]
League Username: Reclaim [x]
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Top, Adc, Jungle, Mid, Support in that Order [x]
Server (Abbreviated):NA [x]
Anything Else?: Just looking to relax and play a few games. Skype or Curse voice chat welcome. [x]

Noob

faux ghoti

Cause you're boosting stare

faking booster xD
Really want to level another smurf :3
But just can't find the energy!

Distinct Explorer

b0ss plz
Really want to level another smurf :3
But just can't find the energy!

There are better things to do.

Newbie Member

Well if u want to learn everything over again i guess that's ok?
I was gold in 2012 and now i'm out of practice. I don't understand the whole jungle and idk i'm so freakin confused. That's why i made a smurf sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff