Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgive the wintery thread. BUT! Autumn and Halloween truffles are coming up!

YAAAAAAAY! 0.56410256410256 56.4% [ 22 ]
Cool~ 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 6 ]
What's a truffle? 0.28205128205128 28.2% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]

Pure-hearted Lover

Right, me too. I miss those days~ heart

Maybe you could quote some past customers and ask them if they would care to give input?
That's a scary thought somehow, so I'll pass. But, hopefully some wander in here, and once I put some samples up, hopefully more people give input. Do people even buy from mini shops anymore? crying

Pure-hearted Lover

Okay, babe. :3

Yes, mini-shops *actual mini-shops with premades and such~* still have customers! 3nodding
But is everything kinda slow though? I mean, it's not like mini shops moved super quickly with orders and stuff in the past, but it seems a little.. stagnant now?

Pure-hearted Lover

Right, everything is pretty slow. It's never been a chatterbox-type forum, but it has definitely seen brighter days. The technical good thing about how slow it rolls is that more people will see your shop. ^^

Beloved Regular

I like em truffles ; _;
But yeah the shops are a lot slower than they used to be and the mini shops forum has been taken over by these adoptables nonsense I don't understand.
I miss the old days. >.>
I do know people like to grab things for Halloween and Christmas in the least. I've been asked by a few people to notify them if I find Halloween things. o_o

Pure-hearted Lover

Kiwi Hatake

Kiwiii. heart Thank you for posting. ;__;

Beloved Regular

Candycane Scartissue
Kiwi Hatake

Kiwiii. heart Thank you for posting. ;__;

Anything for the mini shops :'D

Pure-hearted Lover

I love mini shops. 3nodding heart
I don't mind all the adoptables, I just really wish they had their own subforum. ;_; <3

Beloved Regular

I'm still trying to figure out when it all began. XD
I can't help but think that more people would be here if collecting from shops was more of the it thing to do on Gaia :'D
I'm really glad to see you're still around, even if just a little. I'll at least have some things for the winter holidays. Even if no one were to buy, I guess making them is enough since I'm so attached for some reason. rofl But I'm so glad to get votes. People are at least looking at the thread even if they're just empty votes. I'll make a sample thingy...

Pure-hearted Lover

I'm excited for the return of truffles~ heart heart

Pure-hearted Lover

Having a banner makes it that much more official. scream heart
scream I KNOOOOW.

On another note, I'm so lazy and don't feel like taking the April 2014 thing out of my posts. gonk

Pure-hearted Lover

OMG, so lazy indeed. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas