Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgive the wintery thread. BUT! Autumn and Halloween truffles are coming up!

YAAAAAAAY! 0.56410256410256 56.4% [ 22 ]
Cool~ 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 6 ]
What's a truffle? 0.28205128205128 28.2% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 597 598 599 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Welcome to the truffle luffle!

What are truffles?
They're cute, round creature things. The initial idea was to make a chocolate truffle food shoppe, but they ended up being little characters with different designs. They still kind of resemble chocolates though.

User Image

010215 I will probably be opening with at least a few new truffles for autumn/Halloween. Please feel free to hang out in here and chat too.

010215 Thank you all for coming during the holiday truffle season! I'll see what I can do about opening again soon.
120214 I'm baaaaaaack!
User Image

Be nice and follow my rules as well as the rules of Gaia.
Do not quote anything on this front page. It's rude and annoying.
Do not steal any of the Truffles/other creatures/artwork. It's disrespectful.
If my work is taken or used without permission, there's not much of a reason to continue making anything. I enjoy the Truffles and this shoppe, so please don't ruin that.
If you'd like to affiliate/exchange links, please let me know. I would prefer 88x31 banners, however.
If you have any questions or anything, you can always feel free to inquire in the thread or PM me~

Fill out the form thoroughly, including the number/letter of the Truffle(s) you'd like to order.
Please post your order in the thread. However, I actually don't mind if you would prefer to PM the order to me, especially if it's a gift order.
Please send the trade with the correct amount immediately/shortly after you order.
I will not fill the order unless a trade is sent, and I will probably not ask or remind you to send the trade.
It's nice to label your trades with the page number and all, but it's not necessary.
Please make sure that you or the person you're ordering for have PMs enabled for everyone and not just friends, or else the order will not be received. If that happens, I will probably quote you in the thread, but it's less of a hassle if PMs are enabled. ;D
User Image

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/p34z3yg][IMG]http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/truffleluffle/trufflelink.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Open. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas