Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgive the wintery thread. BUT! Autumn and Halloween truffles are coming up!

YAAAAAAAY! 0.56410256410256 56.4% [ 22 ]
Cool~ 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 6 ]
What's a truffle? 0.28205128205128 28.2% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]

Pure-hearted Lover

I finally got Photoshop. I'll try to get some truffles done asap then. cool

Pure-hearted Lover

Awesome~ I can't waaait! 4laugh
Eh. I know this sucks, but I don't know if I'll open after all. sweatdrop

Pure-hearted Lover

It does suck. Is it from the lack of traffic?
It's not necessarily that, because if I opened there would undoubtedly be some customers. I just don't have the energy for it. Like, I'm not in the right mental place to work on truffles since my mind is in so many other places. A few thousand gold also doesn't mean anything to me, so why bother? I keep battling with these things, and when I decide to open, I don't take into account that it's not worth it when there are other things in real life that are more important that I need to work on. rofl

Pure-hearted Lover

It makes sense. Go ahead and close up, baby. I'll still love and treasure the truffles I got. heart
I don't even know why I keep coming on Gaia, actually. emotion_facepalm

Pure-hearted Lover

I was and to an extent still do feel that way, but all of a sudden I feel like coming back more... even if I don't do edits or anything anymore. Huh... But I can't quite leave.
Eh, maybe I'll come back in the future, but really... There's nothing here for me.

Pure-hearted Lover

Aww, what is it?

Pure-hearted Lover

I wish there was a thread we could chat and hang out in when we were on. I'll fix up my quest thread so we can chat in there in the least!
Okay~ It'll be better to chat elsewhere. All I do on here is like... fish and go into towns and try to catch bugs. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff