Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2439 ]
Total Votes:[ 2439 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 592 593 594 > >> >>> »|

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

cori chama

@cori chama: I very much recommend you read the other books! I was a bit bored during the first book because I saw the movie already and knew how it ended.
So the other books had more suspense for me and you really see everything that happens AFTER the games, back home, and the entire Revolution!
Join team Peeta <3 (I feel like calling it Team Peeta is a bit childish but still, you get my point, haha)

Here's meonji's Bubble Tea toili! I hope it resembles the tea the way you like it. While I was making it, I just kept thinking how much I wanted to taste one, haha :3

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/meonji2.gif[/IMG]

Hello Taemii

@Hello Taemii: Ohh your offer is fine! Don't worry ^ o ^. I am wondering what exactly you mean by charms on the roll though.
I know how to add them on the chain but for the roll, do you just mean little figures around/on top of the roll?
Because to me, a charm is something that hangs on a chain/bracelet, but my English isn't that elaborated, maybe there's a different meaning of the word too.

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Also, since orders are piling up and most of them include extra items, I'm going to close slots soon.
I'm only open for 1 more order at the moment!

I also still have an auction win waiting and a charity toili, so I just want to work on those a bit.
When I've finished all the regular orders in line, I'm going to reopen for 5 slots.

Little difference with before
: when the 5 slots are filled, I'm not going to wait to reopen until all 5 orders are made.
I will probably do 1, 2 or 3 orders, then reopen for 2 or 3 slots so that there's almost always at least 1 slot open and I never have to close entirely.

Wheezing Fatcat

omg it's so cute. I can't wait until it evolves. it'll look just like the case, lol

Alien Cultist

.E m m e l i n e~

See, that is exactly why I am very apprehensive about watching a movie that I think I will wanna read the books to, cause like you I get somewhat bored reading things I know & or have seen happened.
        AND just like I knew I was all 'hnnngh' that I didn't read it before ; o ;
        I am definitely 100% going to read the others cause I want to see how they progress the story and I wanna beat the movies coming out~ (not to mention you giving a lovely spoiler free tell of what is to come! <3)
        Mwah ahahaha we shall see whose 'Team' I join! (naw not too childish at all~)

looks @ toili AWE! Too cute!
        ...I have never had a Bubble Tea...
        otz

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

cori chama

@cori chama: Haha yes I tried to stay as vague as I can, I mean it's already clear in the first book that there's a Revolution coming right?
If not, sorry for spoiling that :3 But I won't say anything else!
I caught myself flipping a few pages to the end sometimes to see how something ended and hated myself afterwards for doing it >__<

Oh guys, I'm working on the Halloween Limited! I'm hoping to maybe put it up by this weekend. The Grunny Premade will come later, much closer to Halloween, since there will be only 10 or 15 and they will sell out quickly.
I want to make the Limited available for about 2-3 weeks though so that's why I've started it earlier. OwO
I already love how it looks myself, so I hope you guys will too! Only the babyversion will be visible, you'll have to wait till all LTD's will grow on Halloween

Alien Cultist

.E m m e l i n e~

You did a good job, a very good summation job, cause I can't spoiler-free summize anything. luuul
AND no it wasn't a spoiler, I kinda sorta figured that out, so reading you say it didn't upset anything~
D: You are strong ma'am! I can never do that, cause then I am like: WHAT IS THE POINT WORLD?! WHAT IS IT?! hehehe

* o * Both of those sound awesome!
I am super excited.
Supah.

O.G. Lovergirl

I have to rely on the movies, so I may have to jump out of the conversation because I don't want you all (who have read the book) to reveal too much to me.

On the other hand, it's tough for me to add meaningful insights to the discussions because I haven't read the book. Similar to Twilight. I haven't read a single novel, but enjoyed the movies and looking forward to seeing the last installment.
Order - T O I L I <3

Toiligotchi: (=roll of paper)
- Colour: burlywood
- Pattern? little lightpink hearts?
- Colour buttons? chocolate
- Colour outside of buttons: lightpink
Toitoi: (=blob)
- Colour of blob: burlywood
- Colour of straw: (white + lightpink)
Screen:
- Colours of background with clouds lightpink and chocolate
- Colour of polka-dots? lightpink
- Colour of logo's and frame? chocolate
Chain:
- Colour(s) burlywood and lightpink
Text/Name:
- yes/no
- if yes, what text/name?
Extra stuff? (e.g. wings added/other items - bribe me big, they take a lot of work)
- yes/noyes
- if yes, what? could i maybe get bambis ears on the top/side/places where you think looks best, with a cup of spilt milk in the front?

Your offer?: ballad of orpheus for you? ; n;

Generous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
meonji
omg it's so cute. I can't wait until it evolves. it'll look just like the case, lol

That toili, is freaking genius. Beautiful work.

Wheezing Fatcat

Lacey Cupcake
meonji

That toili, is freaking genius. Beautiful work.

haha, thanks! I just love bubble tea and incorporating it with something with a straw was like, omg I must do this.

edit: omg I got 1000th post! 8D

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Arpakasso Princess

@Arpakasso Princess: Oh right, I forgot to tell you but I tried to reply to you days ago... Your PM's are set to friends only and since I'm not your friend on gaia, I couldn't send it to you! >x<

Here's your premade again ^o ^

User Image

ICESYS

@ICESYS: Ohh we didn't mean to be too spoilery! If anything else is said that you don't know already, I'll mark it with a /spoiler tag :] I sometimes forget what was in the movie and what was in the book. Sorry ; o;
Btw, your charitytoili is really starting to come along! Most of the recolour/pattern part is done, so I just need to add clouds/moon/stars and pixel an aurora kitten star.

@bambi latte: Thank you for your order! You can send trade <3

'Kay so slots are now momentarily CLOSED, but I will definitely reopen by the weekend.

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Oh and here's LadyDelaidra's Toili, inspired by the rainbowcolours of Arashi!
I combined it with white and grey because they were neutral colours opposed to the colourful case, and because I looked up pictures of them and they wore white shirts a lot :3
I hope you like it! OwO

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/LadyDelaidra.gif[/IMG]

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

.E m m e l i n e~
User Image

Oh and here's LadyDelaidra's Toili, inspired by the rainbowcolours of Arashi!
I combined it with white and grey because they were neutral colours opposed to the colourful case, and because I looked up pictures of them and they wore white shirts a lot :3
I hope you like it! OwO

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/LadyDelaidra.gif[/IMG]

Holy crap, that's perfect. *___*
Thank you muchly! heart heart

O.G. Lovergirl

.E m m e l i n e~
@ICESYS: Ohh we didn't mean to be too spoilery! If anything else is said that you don't know already, I'll mark it with a /spoiler tag :] I sometimes forget what was in the movie and what was in the book. Sorry ; o;
Btw, your charitytoili is really starting to come along! Most of the recolour/pattern part is done, so I just need to add clouds/moon/stars and pixel an aurora kitten star.
It's fine. I just meant I'll slip out of the conversation for now and when the new movie is out and we've all watched I'll be sure to join in for a round table discussion. c:

On another note, ohh I'm getting excited to see the charitytoli. I can image it coming out very beautiful like all the tolis you make.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff