Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2439 ]
Total Votes:[ 2439 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 592 593 594 > >> >>> »|

Alien Cultist

.E m m e l i n e~

Oh my god! That sounded like it literally would of been a 'nail biter' night/day!
        I would of been refreshing and biting my fingers the entire time. lol
        This means your team is still in it, right? right? * u *
        What are they going to do now?
        Any news?

(also I really, really liked your PM //nods
        very inviting, but still professional~)
        I am super excited for the Halloween Toilis!

Generous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

cori chama

@cori chama: I was too, but they're broadcasting the matches pretty late so I eventually just went to bed. -w-
Atm, there is no news when the next matches will be but they are hoping for Wednesday, because the Grand Finals are next Saturday (it's been planned like this for a few months and the venue is booked).
So since they still have to play the last quarter finals and the two semi finals, it has to happen before Saturday.
My favourite team is still in yep, the score was 1-1 and they still have to play 1 match, but people are now suggesting that they do an entirely new best of 3 because it would be more fair.
We'll see how it goes :3

And thank you! Believe it or not but it took me a while to figure out what to type and stuff OwO

Here's Hello Taemii's order. I added most of the charms you asked for, some on the chain, some on top and at the bottom of the roll.
I hope this is what you were looking for! <3 If you want me to change anything, let me know!
User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/HelloTaemii.gif[/IMG]

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

There are now 5 slots open! <3

(Remember: being on the PM list does not obligate you to order in any way, it's just a way to notify you IN CASE you want to order :] )

Alien Cultist

.E m m e l i n e~

Well darn, I hope they are able to get everything back up and running with limited to no more problems D:
(although I am guessing they will be working their butts off to get Saturday going without a hitch)
= u = I am rooting with you~
I hope they pull out ahead and take it for the win!

I would not of guessed it, I saw it and was like: * O *
WHAT ARE THESE MAGICAL WORDS?
> u<

As soon as I get more gold/items I will definitely be ordering again if slots are still open~

Genius

Name: s o b i e r u
PM for regular slots or premades or both?: premade
Are you a returning customer? If not, where have you heard about my shop?: No. I've seen it on people's signature and they look so adorable c": and on the front of the mini shop page. c; <3

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

cori chama

@cori chama: Well I will definitely let you know! It's been nice chatting to you about this, most of my friends don't really care about that kind of stuff.
(except for my boyfriend and his friends whom I play with often).

@s o b i e r u: I added you to the list, thank you!

Bunilla's bribe is also done. This means that as long as no new regular orders come in, I can finally continue working on ICESYS' charity toili and yylaayl's auction win ^o ^
I'm going to try and finish all of those by the end of October/early November, so sorry for the long wait T^T.
Also need to read about 300pg of articles for my classes this week, so busy times coming up!

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
I'm sorry for the vagueness D: If you've watched Sword Art Online, feel free to modify stuff xD

Order - T O I L I <3

Toiligotchi: (=roll of paper)
- Colour: Black/dark dark gray? (around #3B3A40)
- Pattern? y - Kinda along one side (I dont want it to turn into a box xD) and other imaginary box-ish (criss cross slightly?) patterns ...not a whole lot, with white/light light gray double lines like on his coat
- Colour buttons? Up to you but stick to black/white/gray/light light blue scheme? |D
- Colour outside of buttons: Up to you but stick to black/white/gray/light light blue scheme? |D
Toitoi: (=blob)
- Colour of blob: black
- Colour of straw: white + dark gray or black?
Screen:
- Colours of background with clouds (2, please) two different shades of sky blue? /sky colored LOL
- Colour of polka-dots? up to you
- Colour of logo's and frame? up yo you
Chain:
- Colour(s) (max. 2 please) black and another color? |D
Text/Name:
- yes/no yes
- if yes, what text/name?Kirito
Extra stuff? (e.g. wings added/other items - bribe me big, they take a lot of work)
- yes/no yes
- if yes, what? I was wondering if I could have two swords going through the top like this?
Sword One Sword Two

And (if this isn't too much trouble D: )Maybe a floating (and I cant believe I'm also asking if it's possible to animate it moving up and down (hovering)?? xDDD but if not just the floating and static island/castle thing on the side is fine D: )Aincrad next to the whole thing, on the side of the toili? |D I KNOW IT'S A LOT OF DETAIL D:

Your offer?: 200k?

Alien Cultist

.E m m e l i n e~

Yay!~
O: It has been nice talking to you about LoL and learning about it is sweeeeet~
(still will be horrible playing it, BUT learning is nice xD )
Awe, you and your boyfriend playing is great!
Am I right?

So...I went D 8 @ the pages you have to read...
//puts on cheerleader outfit
; u ;

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

Order - T O I L I <3

- Colour: Light blue (See refs)
- Pattern? Yes please. You pick.
- Colour buttons? Pink
- Colour outside of buttons: White
- Colour of blob: Pink
- Colour of straw: White + Light Blue
Screen:
- Colours of background with clouds You Pick
- Colour of polka-dots? You Pick
- Colour of logo's and frame? You Pick
Chain:
- Colour(s) Pink and Blue
Text/Name:
- Yes
- Party
Extra stuff? Yes
A tea cup and tea pot on the bottom left, please. Ribbons on the chain. Big pink ribbon on the top right (by the chain).
If you wanna add an "Eat Me" cookie or the A and P cookies somewhere, that'd be awesome? :'3 No pressure, though. <3
Refs: Wonder Party Refs
Based off of the Wonder Party dress/print from Angelic Pretty. Please only use the BLUE DRESS and BLUE FABRIC SWATCH as the refs! XD;;
Your offer?: 200k

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

cori chama

@cori chama: The games have been rescheduled for Wednesday and the last match of the quarter finals will indeed be an all new best of 3.
It's going to be really tense because they now know a lot of each others strategies since they started like 8 games last Saturday,
that all crashed around the 20-minute mark.
So the result of the games didn't count and they had to remake, but still, the early-game strategies had been played and observed.

@yylaayl & LadyDelaidra: Oh wow, both orders really look like a challenge to me, but I'm going to try and do my best to pull them off.
I looked over the forms and don't see any immediate questions but if I have any while working on them, I will let you guys know.
You can both send trade. (yylaayl: you can cancel the auction trade for the time being and send a new one if you like ^^)

Still open for 3!

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

Thank you very much~ :3 <3

Please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any. <3

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
User Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Yaay thank you ;w;
Sent the trade, unless you meant just the 200k...and if you did, I'll re-resend it xDD

Also the toili cream in your siggy is so cuutteee < 3

User Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.G. Lovergirl

.E m m e l i n e~
Hi. I was checking in on things.

Generous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Order - T O I L I <3

- Colour: Ref
- Pattern? yes, refer to ref
- Colour buttons?ref
- Colour outside of buttons:ref
- Colour of blob:ref
- Colour of straw: ref
Screen:
- Colours of background with clouds If you can, please change background to sparkles
- Colour of polka-dots?ref
- Colour of logo's and frame?ref
Chain:
- Colour(s) ref
Text/Name:
- yes/noyes
- if yes, what text/name? Dia
Extra stuff? (e.g. wings added/other items - bribe me big, they take a lot of work)
- yes/noyes
- if yes, what? Reference, also her power is based on the radiance of people hearts

Your offer?: 100k, I can add more if you want

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces