Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2439 ]
Total Votes:[ 2439 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 592 593 594 > >> >>> »|

IRL Noob

.E m m e l i n e~

Order - T O I L I <3

Toiligotchi: (=roll of paper)
- Colour: #F7819F
- Pattern? cute strawberries like these with a white border around it? so the color of it with the bg doesnt mix >.<
- Colour buttons? #81F781
- Colour outside of buttons: #FA5882
Toitoi: (=blob)
- Colour of blob: #F7819F
- Colour of straw: #81F781
Screen:
- Colours of background with clouds white & #81F7F3
- Colour of polka-dots? #81F781
- Colour of logo's and frame? #81F781
Chain:
- Colour(s) #81F7F3 & #81F781
Text/Name:
- yes/no yes
- if yes, what text/name? " Bun"
Extra stuff? instead of circles can you make the buttons, chain, and polka dot into hearts?
and could you add a strawberry left to the toilet paper x3 also a bunny pixel on the right side of the toiletpaper?
if the bribe of 150k issnt enought, i can add more o:
- yes/no
- if yes, what?

Your offer?: 150,000

-------------------------

Name: Bunilia
PM for regular slots or premades or both?: Both
Are you a returning customer? If not, where have you heard about my shop?: I just saw it on the front page of the mini shops o u o;

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
.E m m e l i n e~

Charms like on top of the roll is what I mean. ^^
Thanks for asking. c:

Alien Cultist

.E m m e l i n e~

Wait, what I believe that was for someone else, correct?
o O o

also
heck yes
that Arashi toili!

; A ; I don't wanna spoil it for you Icesys so I will also remember to use Spoiler Tags!
Sorry!

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

@cori chama: Ohhh yeah haha, I changed the quote to the correct person but not the name. Sorry! ; w;

@Hello Taemii: Okay ^.^ Just some little figures on top then? You can send trade!

@Bunilla: Well slots are actually full atm, but I can accept your order if you're okay with waiting a week :3
(I'm bad at turning people down >x< ) The offer of 150k is fine though! <3 If you're okay with waiting a bit, you can send trade!
And I'll add you to the PM list.

.E m m e l i n e~

User Image

Yaaaay thank you for accepting >3< I can't wait!! <33
I bet it's going to look ahhhdorable @__@
I sent the trade x3

Adored Fairy

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
.E m m e l i n e~

Oh! My bad. I forgot about that D: So sorry....

Thank you so much though (:

IRL Noob

.E m m e l i n e~

@Bunilla: Well slots are actually full atm, but I can accept your order if you're okay with waiting a week :3
(I'm bad at turning people down >x< ) The offer of 150k is fine though! <3 If you're okay with waiting a bit, you can send trade!
And I'll add you to the PM list.

Oh I'm sorry :c I was going for the bribes list sweatdrop

and sure I don't mind the wait ^^ thank you! I will send trade c:

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
User Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

I feel like a totally awkward thread stalker xDD
Adding to what Bunilla said, it says bribes are "always open" so you might want to change it? xDD

User Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golden Gekko

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Thread Flip 150
Sooooo cute<3 I have been in and out a few times, but there have never been any empty slots. It makes sense though because it is super adorable<3 I'll just stalk the thread until then...

Anyways how is everyone=3?

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Anna Dear_

@Anna Dear_: Hi there! Thank you for the lovely compliment! Slots actually just closed a few days ago, they've been open the entire summer ^ o ^.
However, I will reopen for 2 or 3 slots again this weekend probably, I'm hoping to get a few orders done by then!
I am good thank you, how about you?

Bunilla

@Bunilla & yylaayl: Ohhhh, I get it now, yes of course bribe slots are always open, but then you usually add "bribe" somewhere on the order form, I should've stated that somewhere in the order post T^T.
That's why I thought you meant it as a regular order but of course your offer is more than sufficient to be a bribe, my bad! ;___;

You see I'm not used to closing slots anymore, them having been open for 3 months xD I totally forgot I even had a bribe slot. *facepalm*

Golden Gekko

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Thread Flip 150
.E m m e l i n e~

Mmmmm I was running around on vacation this summer= I will watch for the slots though=3!
I am great! I got my favorite chocolates and spaghetti=3 Mmmm<3 Plus it was a good day=]

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Anna Dear_

@Anna Dear_: Ohh I see! ^o ^ I'm glad it was a good day! Sometimes you can just have days you feel really good about, right.
Sometimes it's the little things that do it.. I haven't had any really good days lately but all have been okay, hehe. No bad days either :]

Here's Lacey Cupcake's second Shugo Chara Toili. You mentioned her special ability was cooking, so I looked up some pictures and I saw she was holding a certain egg whisk a lot.
Soooo, I just took that one to add as a special item, aside from the clover on the Toili's head, I hope that's okay with you!
If you want anything else, just let me know <3

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/LaceyCupcake3.gif[/IMG]

Golden Gekko

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Thread Flip 150
.E m m e l i n e~

Yes little things are great=3 I tend to have more good days than bad. Right now I'm looking into getting an internship at an equine vet office. I have been riding since I was little and already know a lot about horse illnesses.
Why no good days for you=[?

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Anna Dear_

@Anna Dear_: That's amazing, congratulations! I have a friend who is really passionate about horses too so I get your excitement!
Oh well, it's not that days have been going bad, it's just a bit too much of the same slump every day.
Go to school - play some online games with friends (League of Legends mostly) - do some Toili orders - do some schoolwork - go to sleep.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I love working on orders and stuff for my shop and I like playing games but it's just that nothing extraordinary fun/exciting has happened recently.
Like a phone call from a friend I haven't heard from in a long time, or even like finding a great pair of new shoes can lighten up my day but none of that recently :]

Golden Gekko

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Thread Flip 150
.E m m e l i n e~

I actually have an internship at an internist office, but it ends mid November= I want to work at a vet's clinic really bad.
Mmmm I do have that same kind of feeling every day too. I guess the off campus pass helps move my day along=3 I just wish I had early release too so I wouldn't have to come back for last period=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff