Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2439 ]
Total Votes:[ 2439 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 592 593 594 > >> >>> »|

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Hello Taemii

@Hello Taemii: I think you still need to send trade, is that correct? ^o^ If not, trades are bugging out again, sorry!

User Image

I don't think it's too early for a Halloween limited, I think starting no later than the 15th probably c:
Maybe the 10th would be an ideal date? I dunno @_@;

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

@bambi latte: Hmm yeah, it's just that, I'm afraid that if I put it on too early, everyone will buy them immediately and be tired of them by the time Halloween actually comes.
Like with the graduation limited, which was available for 4 weeks, no one actually bought it after the first week anymore xD
Of course Halloween is a more popular event, but still.

Here's your order with bambi ears and spilled milk, I hope you like it!

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/bambilatte.gif[/IMG]

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
.E m m e l i n e~

Oh, whoopsie. LOL. I almost forgot. rofl
.E m m e l i n e~

User Image

emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
I LOVE IT.
thank you so so much <333

Alien Cultist

.E m m e l i n e~

Boo, I am sorry about your fav. team going down like that, boo!
Go you for still rooting for them tho~ Good Attitude~
O: Same team, european version. That is awesome then!
Is it people from all over?
(I am assuming yes, buuut you know what they say about people who assume~)

YES. I saw you are a Beast fan, mebbe?
I was so into KPop/any kind of music from Korea a few years back (I still am, but less so now that I have a job) and I was SO FREAKING EXCITED for Beast when their Preview Video came out. The dance moves. The singing. The cute/hotness. Yes please.

:Q THAT IS A NICE AMOUNT! Awesome!
Wait..as a job? Holy. WOW.
I am super impressed! * A *

Golden Gekko

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Thread Flip 150
>.< That one is so cute!

Anyways how is everyone?

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

cori chama

@cori chama: Well it's common that high ranked teams have a "sisterteam" in Europe, and they usually get sponsors together and stuff.
It's happened in the past though that two sisterteams had to compete each other (CLG.na vs. CLG.eu), but then they're really positive about it and say "well at least one of our teams advance, it's better than none".

There were initially 3 teams from Europe, 3 from USA, 2 from Korea and 2 from South-East Asia (Taiwan and Vietnam). They had to compete in group stages and now they're on to the last quarter finals and the semi-finals today.
All the USA teams are out already, there's still 2 European teams in and 3 Asian teams atm.

I just looked up the prizepool, it's 1 million dollars divided to those who place top 3. So haha yeahhhh... It's pretty big business!

Oh yeah I only just discovered about Kpop a few weeks ago really but I've been youtube'ing groups like craaaazy! B2ST is by far my favourite atm, together with girls' generation.
There are some songs from other groups that I like (like Wonder Girls, SHINee, 4minute) but not like Girls' Generation and B2ST <3
Lee Gi Kwang is my favourite from B2ST, he is sooooo handsome and yet cute at the same time.

Anna Dear_

@Anna Dear_: Thank you! I'm okay, had a good day yesterday but I really have to get some schoolwork done today so booooo! haha xD
you?

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
I was wondering where this shop got moved to * U*
Is this a completely custom or semi-custom?
(the difference being that semi would still keep the cute little blob w/straw)

Golden Gekko

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Thread Flip 150
.E m m e l i n e~

Ewww school work! I was going to do some, but my neighbors distracted me=
Today was my best friends birthday! It was so much fun!!!! I wish she could've stayed out later. >.< We had a lot of food and ran around her neighborhood a lot=3

Alien Cultist

.E m m e l i n e~

Oh ok, good to know, good to know.
; u ; That is so nice that they get along like that.

Darn you USA, should of know to let the Europeans and Asian teams have it~ lol

D: Huge business! That is just so darn impressive. "What do you do for a living?" > I play in the LoL turnament.
hehehehe

Yesss, get sucked in moar. It is fun!
After School. 2NE1, BEAST/B2ST, & Big Bang are my top favorites~
I have so many random ones I like from other groups too tho. (Krispi Krunch, Hyuna, IU, Whale, and like too many Boy groups to list. I am a sucker for abs and singing voices~ lol)
Girls' Generation are so fun to listen to tho, I did get into them later on then the others I listed tho //nods
= u=b Good choice. Good choice. He is yummy~

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

cori chama

@cori chama: Oh man last night was so exciting! The matches are best of 3 and my second favourite team (CLG.eu) lost the first match to an Asian team.
During the second match, suddenly the internet at the entire venue went out and all streams died.
Later, they were able to remake the second match and CLG.eu took the match. It was 1-1, the last match would decide.
During the last match, they were very much winning, when suddenly the internet died again...
Now the 3rd match has to be remade again but it might still take a few days for everything to be fixed, how can they keep us on edge like that! ;___;
That match was going to decide who was the last team in the semi finals, which were also planned for yesterday, but needless to say they got cancelled too..

Anna Dear_

@Anna Dear_: Yeahhh, I didn't get around to my schoolwork either. It's the weekend at my dad's (divorced parents), and usually me and my dad do something fun on Saturdays so yeah.
I'll have to do it this afternoon T^T

Chemille

I'm currently selling semi-customs (well slots are full, but when they open up again), which include several custom items/details but no custom blob. ^o^
I used to take bribes for customs (350k+) but I stopped taking those in August because I had an auction then.
I'm probably going to reopen for customs in February though, but that's still a long time..

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
.E m m e l i n e~
User Image

I'm currently selling semi-customs (well slots are full, but when they open up again), which include several custom items/details but no custom blob. ^o^
I used to take bribes for customs (350k+) but I stopped taking those in August because I had an auction then.
I'm probably going to reopen for customs in February though, but that's still a long time..

BUT! That will give me enough time to save for one * U* LOL

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Chemille

Haha yep that's true ^o^, thank you <3

'Kay, for everyone interested: I'm going to reopen regular slots tomorrow, but everyone on the PM list will get a PM later tonight with the exact time in Central European Time!
(not that I expect them to fill up that fast, but still :3)

I'm going to try and finish Bunilla's tonight/by the time I re-open slots. Hello Taemii's is finished, trade has been accepted.

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
User Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Yaay more slots * - *
I would get one but I don't know what I would want on it D:

User Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff