Welcome to Gaia! ::

FaceShank
im still wondering what idiot but Soulfly and DevilDriver and ect. under non metal, aparently someone is deaf
Apparently, someone can tell what metal is and you happen to not be able to.
OMG!!!!! paowned!!!

Aged Gaian

could someone please update with the Official Dragonforce thread...not that it will really help, it'll make me feel better.

The Official Dragonforce Thread

Pm KD with this and he'll add it in.
Otep and Cradle of Filth
I was going to ask...
is this thread entirely correct and up to date?

I have a feeling there are more official threads then this. Rawr, I'm gonna dig some stuff up.
Shiva Andvari
I was going to ask...

I have a feeling there are more official threads then this. Rawr, I'm gonna dig some stuff up.
No, the links are not entirely correct and most of everything is far outdated.
The Reviews and Links thread has already been moved more than once and the link here still gives the old one.
love_is_destructive
Shiva Andvari
I was going to ask...

The Reviews and Links thread has already been moved more than once and the link here still gives the old one.

Shall I make a new one?
love_is_destructive
Shiva Andvari
I was going to ask...

Ugh, makes me wonder why this thread is even up.
KD has pretty much left anyway.

Yeah, I'd better dig up some stuff. I keep seeing threads in here and i'm like "I'm sure that band has an official thread!" I check in here and it doesn't mention anything. Very unreliable.
Sona_Strife
a christian metal band? is their such a thing?

Messiah I believe play something called White metal...
newbies sounds so ******** corny
Fine i'll fix the fecking links Tuesday mad
My Favorite Bands:AFI,Aiden,Amber Pacific,Atreyu,Audiovent,Avenged Sevenfold,Baysde,Billy Talent,Bleed the Dream,Blink 182, Box Car racers,Bullet For My Valentine,Children of bodem,Decapitated, Escape The Fate,Eyes Catch Fire,Fall Out Boy,Flyleaf,From First to Last,Gatsby's American Dream,Good Charlotte,Greeley Estates,Green Day,Hawthorne Heights,Hedly,Jack Off Jill,June,Kitty,LoveHateHero,Matchbook Romance,MXPX,My Chemical Romance,No Use For A Name,Panic! At The Disco,Papa Roach, Protest the Hero,Refused,Relient K,Rise Against,Robin Black,Saosin,Senses Fail,Silverstein,Simple Plan,Spitalfeild,Story Of The Year,Strike Anywhere,Stutterfly,Sugar Cult,Switchfoot,The All-American Rejects,The Audition,The Pink Spiders,The Used,Three Days Grace,Three Days Grace,Thrice,Underoath,Yellow Card,The Sleeping,Cute Is What We Aim For,Roses Are Red and Hit The Lights My Favorite Bands:AFI,Aiden,Amber Pacific,Atreyu,Audiovent,Avenged Sevenfold,Baysde,Billy Talent,Bleed the Dream,Blink 182, Box Car racers,Bullet For My Valentine,Children of bodem,Decapitated, Escape The Fate,Eyes Catch Fire,Fall Out Boy,Flyleaf,From First to Last,Gatsby's American Dream,Good Charlotte,Greeley Estates,Green Day,Hawthorne Heights,Hedly,Jack Off Jill,June,Kitty,LoveHateHero,Matchbook Romance,MXPX,My Chemical Romance,No Use For A Name,Panic! At The Disco,Papa Roach, Protest the Hero,Refused,Relient K,Rise Against,Robin Black,Saosin,Senses Fail,Silverstein,Simple Plan,Spitalfeild,Story Of The Year,Strike Anywhere,Stutterfly,Sugar Cult,Switchfoot,The All-American Rejects,The Audition,The Pink Spiders,The Used,Three Days Grace,Three Days Grace,Thrice,Underoath,Yellow Card,The Sleeping,Cute Is What We Aim For,Roses Are Red and Hit The Lights My Favorite Bands:AFI,Aiden,Amber Pacific,Atreyu,Audiovent,Avenged Sevenfold,Baysde,Billy Talent,Bleed the Dream,Blink 182, Box Car racers,Bullet For My Valentine,Children of bodem,Decapitated, Escape The Fate,Eyes Catch Fire,Fall Out Boy,Flyleaf,From First to Last,Gatsby's American Dream,Good Charlotte,Greeley Estates,Green Day,Hawthorne Heights,Hedly,Jack Off Jill,June,Kitty,LoveHateHero,Matchbook Romance,MXPX,My Chemical Romance,No Use For A Name,Panic! At The Disco,Papa Roach, Protest the Hero,Refused,Relient K,Rise Against,Robin Black,Saosin,Senses Fail,Silverstein,Simple Plan,Spitalfeild,Story Of The Year,Strike Anywhere,Stutterfly,Sugar Cult,Switchfoot,The All-American Rejects,The Audition,The Pink Spiders,The Used,Three Days Grace,Three Days Grace,Thrice,Underoath,Yellow Card,The Sleeping,Cute Is What We Aim For,Roses Are Red and Hit The Lights My Favorite Bands:AFI,Aiden,Amber Pacific,Atreyu,Audiovent,Avenged Sevenfold,Baysde,Billy Talent,Bleed the Dream,Blink 182, Box Car racers,Bullet For My Valentine,Children of bodem,Decapitated, Escape The Fate,Eyes Catch Fire,Fall Out Boy,Flyleaf,From First to Last,Gatsby's American Dream,Good Charlotte,Greeley Estates,Green Day,Hawthorne Heights,Hedly,Jack Off Jill,June,Kitty,LoveHateHero,Matchbook Romance,MXPX,My Chemical Romance,No Use For A Name,Panic! At The Disco,Papa Roach, Protest the Hero,Refused,Relient K,Rise Against,Robin Black,Saosin,Senses Fail,Silverstein,Simple Plan,Spitalfeild,Story Of The Year,Strike Anywhere,Stutterfly,Sugar Cult,Switchfoot,The All-American Rejects,The Audition,The Pink Spiders,The Used,Three Days Grace,Three Days Grace,Thrice,Underoath,Yellow Card,The Sleeping,Cute Is What We Aim For,Roses Are Red and Hit The Lights My Favorite Bands:AFI,Aiden,Amber Pacific,Atreyu,Audiovent,Avenged Sevenfold,Baysde,Billy Talent,Bleed the Dream,Blink 182, Box Car racers,Bullet For My Valentine,Children of bodem,Decapitated, Escape The Fate,Eyes Catch Fire,Fall Out Boy,Flyleaf,From First to Last,Gatsby's American Dream,Good Charlotte,Greeley Estates,Green Day,Hawthorne Heights,Hedly,Jack Off Jill,June,Kitty,LoveHateHero,Matchbook Romance,MXPX,My Chemical Romance,No Use For A Name,Panic! At The Disco,Papa Roach, Protest the Hero,Refused,Relient K,Rise Against,Robin Black,Saosin,Senses Fail,Silverstein,Simple Plan,Spitalfeild,Story Of The Year,Strike Anywhere,Stutterfly,Sugar Cult,Switchfoot,The All-American Rejects,The Audition,The Pink Spiders,The Used,Three Days Grace,Three Days Grace,Thrice,Underoath,Yellow Card,The Sleeping,Cute Is What We Aim For,Roses Are Red and Hit The Lights My Favorite Bands:AFI,Aiden,Amber Pacific,Atreyu,Audiovent,Avenged Sevenfold,Baysde,Billy Talent,Bleed the Dream,Blink 182, Box Car racers,Bullet For My Valentine,Children of bodem,Decapitated, Escape The Fate,Eyes Catch Fire,Fall Out Boy,Flyleaf,From First to Last,Gatsby's American Dream,Good Charlotte,Greeley Estates,Green Day,Hawthorne Heights,Hedly,Jack Off Jill,June,Kitty,LoveHateHero,Matchbook Romance,MXPX,My Chemical Romance,No Use For A Name,Panic! At The Disco,Papa Roach, Protest the Hero,Refused,Relient K,Rise Against,Robin Black,Saosin,Senses Fail,Silverstein,Simple Plan,Spitalfeild,Story Of The Year,Strike Anywhere,Stutterfly,Sugar Cult,Switchfoot,The All-American Rejects,The Audition,The Pink Spiders,The Used,Three Days Grace,Three Days Grace,Thrice,Underoath,Yellow Card,The Sleeping,Cute Is What We Aim For,Roses Are Red and Hit The Lights My Favorite Bands:AFI,Aiden,Amber Pacific,Atreyu,Audiovent,Avenged Sevenfold,Baysde,Billy Talent,Bleed the Dream,Blink 182, Box Car racers,Bullet For My Valentine,Children of bodem,Decapitated, Escape The Fate,Eyes Catch Fire,Fall Out Boy,Flyleaf,From First to Last,Gatsby's American Dream,Good Charlotte,Greeley Estates,Green Day,Hawthorne Heights,Hedly,Jack Off Jill,June,Kitty,LoveHateHero,Matchbook Romance,MXPX,My Chemical Romance,No Use For A Name,Panic! At The Disco,Papa Roach, Protest the Hero,Refused,Relient K,Rise Against,Robin Black,Saosin,Senses Fail,Silverstein,Simple Plan,Spitalfeild,Story Of The Year,Strike Anywhere,Stutterfly,Sugar Cult,Switchfoot,The All-American Rejects,The Audition,The Pink Spiders,The Used,Three Days Grace,Three Days Grace,Thrice,Underoath,Yellow Card,The Sleeping,Cute Is What We Aim For,Roses Are Red and Hit The Lights My Favorite Bands:AFI,Aiden,Amber Pacific,Atreyu,Audiovent,Avenged Sevenfold,Baysde,Billy Talent,Bleed the Dream,Blink 182, Box Car racers,Bullet For My Valentine,Children of bodem,Decapitated, Escape The Fate,Eyes Catch Fire,Fall Out Boy,Flyleaf,From First to Last,Gatsby's American Dream,Good Charlotte,Greeley Estates,Green Day,Hawthorne Heights,Hedly,Jack Off Jill,June,Kitty,LoveHateHero,Matchbook Romance,MXPX,My Chemical Romance,No Use For A Name,Panic! At The Disco,Papa Roach, Protest the Hero,Refused,Relient K,Rise Against,Robin Black,Saosin,Senses Fail,Silverstein,Simple Plan,Spitalfeild,Story Of The Year,Strike Anywhere,Stutterfly,Sugar Cult,Switchfoot,The All-American Rejects,The Audition,The Pink Spiders,The Used,Three Days Grace,Three Days Grace,Thrice,Underoath,Yellow Card,The Sleeping,Cute Is What We Aim For,Roses Are Red and Hit The Lights My Favorite Bands:AFI,Aiden,Amber Pacific,Atreyu,Audiovent,Avenged Sevenfold,Baysde,Billy Talent,Bleed the Dream,Blink 182, Box Car racers,Bullet For My Valentine,Children of bodem,Decapitated, Escape The Fate,Eyes Catch Fire,Fall Out Boy,Flyleaf,From First to Last,Gatsby's American Dream,Good Charlotte,Greeley Estates,Green Day,Hawthorne Heights,Hedly,Jack Off Jill,June,Kitty,LoveHateHero,Matchbook Romance,MXPX,My Chemical Romance,No Use For A Name,Panic! At The Disco,Papa Roach, Protest the Hero,Refused,Relient K,Rise Against,Robin Black,Saosin,Senses Fail,Silverstein,Simple Plan,Spitalfeild,Story Of The Year,Strike Anywhere,Stutterfly,Sugar Cult,Switchfoot,The All-American Rejects,The Audition,The Pink Spiders,The Used,Three Days Grace,Three Days Grace,Thrice,Underoath,Yellow Card,The Sleeping,Cute Is What We Aim For,Roses Are Red and Hit The Lights My Favorite Bands:AFI,Aiden,Amber Pacific,Atreyu,Audiovent,Avenged Sevenfold,Baysde,Billy Talent,Bleed the Dream,Blink 182, Box Car racers,Bullet For My Valentine,Children of bodem,Decapitated, Escape The Fate,Eyes Catch Fire,Fall Out Boy,Flyleaf,From First to Last,Gatsby's American Dream,Good Charlotte,Greeley Estates,Green Day,Hawthorne Heights,Hedly,Jack Off Jill,June,Kitty,LoveHateHero,Matchbook Romance,MXPX,My Chemical Romance,No Use For A Name,Panic! At The Disco,Papa Roach, Protest the Hero,Refused,Relient K,Rise Against,Robin Black,Saosin,Senses Fail,Silverstein,Simple Plan,Spitalfeild,Story Of The Year,Strike Anywhere,Stutterfly,Sugar Cult,Switchfoot,The All-American Rejects,The Audition,The Pink Spiders,The Used,Three Days Grace,Three Days Grace,Thrice,Underoath,Yellow Card,The Sleeping,Cute Is What We Aim For,Roses Are Red and Hit The Lights My Favorite Bands:AFI,Aiden,Amber Pacific,Atreyu,Audiovent,Avenged Sevenfold,Baysde,Billy Talent,Bleed the Dream,Blink 182, Box Car racers,Bullet For My Valentine,Children of bodem,Decapitated, Escape The Fate,Eyes Catch Fire,Fall Out Boy,Flyleaf,From First to Last,Gatsby's American Dream,Good Charlotte,Greeley Estates,Green Day,Hawthorne Heights,Hedly,Jack Off Jill,June,Kitty,LoveHateHero,Matchbook Romance,MXPX,My Chemical Romance,No Use For A Name,Panic! At The Disco,Papa Roach, Protest the Hero,Refused,Relient K,Rise Against,Robin Black,Saosin,Senses Fail,Silverstein,Simple Plan,Spitalfeild,Story Of The Year,Strike Anywhere,Stutterfly,Sugar Cult,Switchfoot,The All-American Rejects,The Audition,The Pink Spiders,The Used,Three Days Grace,Three Days Grace,Thrice,Underoath,Yellow Card,The Sleeping,Cute Is What We Aim For,Roses Are Red and Hit The Lights
kaboobelhump123, are you an idiot?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces