Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best Album

Valley of the Damned 0.35068493150685 35.1% [ 256 ]
Sonic Firestorm 0.28219178082192 28.2% [ 206 ]
Inhuman Rampage 0.36712328767123 36.7% [ 268 ]
Total Votes:[ 730 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 99 100 101 > >> »|

This is the ONLY DragonForce thread. Post here to rant, rave, comment, or whatever you like about DF.
Dragonforce is a pretty awesome band. I heard they are crap Live because they can't re-create what they do in the studio. I have their first 2 albums, Valley of the Damned and Sonic Firestorm, at the moment and hope to pick up their newest one tomorrow.
Army_of_Ash
Dragonforce is a pretty awesome band. I heard they are crap Live because they can't re-create what they do in the studio. I have their first 2 albums, Valley of the Damned and Sonic Firestorm, at the moment and hope to pick up their newest one tomorrow.

The new album's been delayed. They switched to Roadrunner records...ugh...
The band is amazing, and Herman Li is a guitar god. Bow down. Fury of the Storm, bizatch.
blaugh
razz
I like them a lot, but I think that after listening to too many of their songs one after the other, their sound can get a little monotonous. They are an amazing band and Herman Li is an amazing guitarist, though.

I didn't even know they were going to have a new album out soon. I'll have to check it out.
Decent, but nothing special.
One of my favourite bands. Mainly because they're British & they're Power Metal.
I just recently got the Sonic Firestorm album. Good stuff.
ha ha i got thier new album it ******** kicks assssss!
and this BAND ******** RULE
You listen to My Chemical Romance, Hawthorne, From First To Last, Atreyu & Sliverstein... & Dragonforce? confused
No offence, but your taste in music is derranged. It's like my brothers. sweatdrop
The new album was leaked months ago before RR signed them, had it since October!
TwistedTrex
You listen to My Chemical Romance, Hawthorne, From First To Last, Atreyu & Sliverstein... & Dragonforce? confused
No offence, but your taste in music is derranged. It's like my brothers. sweatdrop

MCR=s**t. sweatdrop
Dragonfore is okay, but it isn't my type of metal. Power is cool but Black/Death and Heavy are the best.

Still, a decent band
I love Dragonforce. Still haven't got the album yet, due to extreme lack of funds (Damn you Download festival!), but it's great to see some decent bands from the UK making waves.
Xaus59
The band is amazing, and Herman Li is a guitar god. Bow down. Fury of the Storm, bizatch.
yeah, they is a sweet band.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces