Welcome to Gaia! ::

i love lov lov lov lov ,lov lov lov lov lov lov skillet and tyhe lead singer is sooo fing hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
dragonforce rule's xd xd
i babbabababba
Hello headbanguers friends!!! pirate
Kazaum
The metal forum link list version 3

Introduction:

Due to the fact that Met3or and Hem have the left the forum a new thread has been made. The same rules apply. And obviously I can�t make a thread official so please don�t give me an official link unless it is made official by a mod. This is the only part of Met3or�s post I have changed as well.

Rules:

exclaim Do not spam in this thread.

exclaim Follow the TOS of gaia online.

Failure to comply with these rules, will result in a warning, or possible ban.

How to submit a link:

To submit a link to the list, follow this guide.
1) Band
2) Link here
3) Why should it be on the list

an example of this would be as follows -

Quote:

1) Official [insert bandname] thread
2) Link
3) I believe this thread should be on the list because it is used very often, and people keep making repeat threads based on this band, so it will prove useful to point users in the right direction.

The threads you submit must be at least 5 pages long, and must contain discussion on the said topic of the thread. Please keep this in mind when you are submitting the threads, as it's no use submitting threads that are not at all active.

Thread Owners:

Those of you who have a thread in the list, or those of you thread owners who have a thread and wish it to be in the list. Please make sure that your threads first page is clear, well laid out and looking good. It's nice for people have a good first post, to make it seem a lot more official. It will make the chances of getting on the list a lot higher, so what you waiting for? 3nodding

Thanks for submitting. smile

kool razz
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes
xp Uhhh.. I love how the purpose of this thing totally got lost somewhere.... sorry?

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
does anyone like breaking benjamin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers