Welcome to Gaia! ::

love_is_destructive
BK Crown
Ban Kaz for not updating his list. That nub.
Because he's never on the metal forum.

Then good thing this is still stickied and we don't have any way to update the link list.... confused
BK Crown
love_is_destructive
BK Crown

Then good thing this is still stickied and we don't have any way to update the link list.... confused
I've PMed the mods about it... but they don't feel as if it's necessary. confused
And they don't feel it's all that necessary to sticky an easily-accessible non-metal list. confused
Sure, it's not necessary, but it should sure help.
korn rocks!!!!!! cool
METAL RULES!!!!!!!
Love Is Destructive
BK Crown
love_is_destructive
BK Crown

I've PMed the mods about it... but they don't feel as if it's necessary. confused
And they don't feel it's all that necessary to sticky an easily-accessible non-metal list. confused

Nobody gives a s**t about helping the metal forum. You should know that by now. The mods really couldnt care less, which pisses me off.
Bland v2.0
Love Is Destructive
BK Crown
love_is_destructive
BK Crown

Nobody gives a s**t about helping the metal forum. You should know that by now. The mods really couldnt care less, which pisses me off.
There are people who give at least half a s**t.
Only problem is that the ratio of people like that are 50:1.
Don't be such bitching homos, If you want to update the links I'll give you my pw and you can log it and change them. I've already said this.
Well I already said to Maggie I'd be happy to make a new Links List, it'll be easier to update. I just needed comfirmation from you really. confused
Kazaum
Don't be such bitching homos, If you want to update the links I'll give you my pw and you can log it and change them. I've already said this.

Then give us the password. by the way don't tell us that we can't be bitching homos talk2hand
BK Crown
Kazaum

Then give us the password. by the way don't tell us that we can't be bitching homos talk2hand

dramallama
BK Crown
Kazaum

Already gave it to Nate about 3 months ago.
Kazaum
BK Crown
Kazaum

Already gave it to Nate about 3 months ago.

EDIT: nvm, it's already there.
The Offical Sonata Arctica Thread
Sonata Arctica
I've seen people bring them up in various threads, and I couldn't find an "offical" thread for them.
KingDiamond
Non-Metal List:

Want to make a thread but you don't know what is ok here? Read this list, and don't make a thread about the bands listed. (Working list, PM me if I should add anything)

HIM (Love Metal is not a real genre, lyrics don't make genres)
Slipknot
Korn
Marilyn Manson
Linkin Park
Rammstien
Evanescence
Soulfly
Van Halen
Led Zepplin
Hatebreed
Static X
Disturbed
Linkin Park
Chimaira
Rob Zombie
System Of A Down
Killswitch Engage
Primus
Atyreu
Tool
A Perfect Circle
Murder Dolls
My Chemical Romance
AFI
MSI
Insane Clown Posse
Godsmack
Guns N Roses
KMFDM
Ministry
Hawthorne Heights
Rage Against The Machine
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Mudvayne
Mushroomhead
Jimi Hendrix
Misfits
Otep
Pink Floyd
Seether
Poisen In The Well
Smashing Pumpkins
Dillenger Escape Plan
Nirvana
Foo Fighters
Blink 182
Sum 41
Lacrimosa
American Head Charge
Coal Chamber
Devildriver
Agoraphobic Nosebleed
a**l c**t
Queen
Tenacious D
Cold
Coldplay
Ill Nino
I really think this should have its own sticky.
People still wouldn't read it neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces