Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saturnine

Holy cow, someone who doesn't have super speed or strength. How is this possible?!

*points a finger and zaps Saturnine with a fierce bolt of lightning*
I'm just not speedy and strong in the conventional ways, dearie.
*pats his charred head and skips away proudly*

Lunatic

stare

*must control newly found bear powers*
Watches Sat bear the burden of resisting the urge to bare his bear powers.
Name :: Miakoda
Nickname :: Mia, Nirocun's Pilot, "The Match"
Height :: 5'11"
Weight :: 118 lbs
Eyes :: Reddish-purple
Hair :: Short, spiky purple
Ethinic Group :: Asturian
Interests :: Water sports, intrigue, wandering, adventure. Rather naive, she likes to get to the bottom of mysteries, regardless of whether she'll be dragged in over her head or not.
Guild :: Unaffiliated
Allies :: Unaffiliated
Enemies :: She's only been here a day... give her time...
Body Type :: Slim
Markings :: None
Element :: Fire
Color :: Purple
Hobbies :: Reading, swimming, amateur detective work.
Background :: Born and raised on the seashore of Asturia, Miakoda is a nobly-born Asturian who inherited the Guymelef Nirocun. She has trained with it extensively, but her home was a peaceful place, so she has never experienced combat. Recently, she became utterly bored with her life and ran away with Nirocun, traveling until she reached Barton Town. She's only been in town for a day now, and is trying to get herself acquainted.
Personal Skills :: She can fish, swim extremely well, and sing nicely. She doesn't have much in the way of personal combat, but she pilots a Guymelef called Nirocun. This Guymelef fights with a giant, flaming spear... thus, it is nicknamed "The Match". Like Escaflowne, it can fly, although it doesn't transform into something totally different to fly; it just extends its wings (modeled after bat wings).
Comments :: I took her history and whatnot from Escaflowne, in case anyone can't place it. sweatdrop (Guymelef = Antique looking, hydraulic powered mecha.) She's curious about all the guilds, especially The Fist and Yazuka... perhaps too curious. She's been asking indiscreet questions, and may get herself into a lot of trouble before she's finished. ^_^
Name: Hiro Zer
Nick: Hiro
Element: Plasma
Height: Rather tall (never measured)
Weight: Never measured
Reach: Far enough to grab anyone trying to measure his height and weight (by humanly terms)
Eyes: Normal: Green; Gaia: Blue
Location: the very RPG-esque planet Derun (named so till I think of a better name)
Allies: Warrior Monks/ Supporters of Warrior monks
Enemies: All who are EVIL!!!!!!!!!!
Skills: Paladin/Mage magic; Elemental Attacks; Ability to Weild broadsword with one hand; *connection breaks up here*
Note: Armor/ Sword made out of Runite: They can be morphed at will into a form (as long as they are strong enough); armor/sword level up through exp. allowing stronger attack + def. and more forms.
Yes, I do plan on roleplaying. Once I get a spine... n_x;;; *hides*

Name: Chavi
Race: Bunny-girl (think Milk from Animal Magnetism)
Ethnicity: 50% human (undetermined ethnicity); 50% English lop
Height: 4' 11"
Weight: Severely lightweight, for your carrying convenience.
Interests: carrots, chives, sunbathing, sleeping, cuddling.
Guild/Owner: n/a
Allies: kittyboys/girls (preferably declawed), anyone with body heat.
Enemies: dogboys/girls, foxes, grabby children. mad
Body Type: asthenic, velveteen, 'underdeveloped'
Skills: envoking pity with wide eyes (?), can communicate both in animal and human tongues (only English). Her instincts make her very perceptive to human emotions, and aware of things happening around her, however, she is still young, and unskilled in many things.
Background: An experiment in cross-breeding, Chavi was bred to be a fanboy's dream pet: a bunny girl who ate very little and wanted nothing more than to cuddle up or lay in the sun. However, one night beneath the cover of dark a group of animal activists, meaning to set her and her brethren free, destroyed most of her creator's laboratory, not realizing his creations would be hurt more by being freed...
Name: Jedispoon
Race: Unknown
Interests: Music, Writing, Fencing, Sports, and Mecha
Guild/Title: Princess Rini's Royal Advisor
Skills: Lightsaber manufacturer extrodinaire! Mech pilot. Also force powers including jumping, and energy absorption. I am also nigh invulnerable!
Quote: "Do not underestimate the power of the force!"
Enemies: None that I know of *glances around cautiously*
Name: Atsugami
Nickname: Atsi
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 155 lbs
Ethnic: Human
Interest: Chess, Contemplating the meaning of life
Allies: Warrior Monks, Soldiers of Love
Enemies: Mearly one sworn foe, hopefully he will never show his face here.
Body Type: unknown (I've never lost any for testing)
Personal Skills: Incredible patience, slight precognation, master of the quarterstaff, large amounts of ki seem to be buried within him as well
Element: Earth
Bodytype: unnaturally durable
Name: Neiram, although he's often called Nei or Nei-chan by the girls
Race: Human
Ethnicity: Japanese
Height: 5'8"
Weight: Lightweight
Interests: Neko-people, Bunny-people, black coffee, stargazing
Guild: Yakuza
Allies: Anyone worth helping out
Enemies: Closed-Minded people
Body Type: Slender, almost feminine
Skills: Extremely fast, excellent fighting skills, absolutely charming, short arsenal of magic spells. Highly skilled in Jeet-Kun-Do and Tae-Kwon-Do
Element: Ice/Void
Background: Neiram had been mistaken for a girl since he has memory, being very popular among the girls, and somewhat hated by guys. In school, he was the constant victim of boys who bullied him, taunting him about how "girly" he was. That was until one day he decided to finish things. He sent more than 20 boys to the hospital when he was in High School. The silent boy became a raging beast, and those who disespected him by the way he was now feared him by the way he turned out to be. Despite all this, Neiram is a loyal person, and would help anyone in need. He joined the Yakuza, trying to follow his mentor's footsteps.
Name: Nikashera
Nickname: Nika
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115
Ethnic: Canadian
Interest: Hanging with friends, mostly just going to medievil stuff with my buds, hanging on the compy, read, doing anything to keep awake.
Allies: My friends
Enemies: None
Comments: Don't run my tolerance level to zero.
Body Type: Slim
Personal Skills: If I said them, you would know too much >.> <.<
Name: Jack
Nickname : LokiBoy or "The Psycho who pulled a gun out on his principal and shot him in the foot while laughing like a madman"
Height : 5"11"
Weight : 135 lbs
Eyes : Rusty-Blood Red
Hair : Uncombed Blue-Black
Ethinic Group : Canadian
Interests : Genocide, Weapons of Mass Destruction, Training in Variation of Martial Arts and Wushu. Looking like a bum. The usual.
Guild : None
Allies : uh...2 people?
Enemies : 3543...*looks at corpses* oh you mean still alive! *shrugs*
Body Type : Hmm well generall somewhat something between stocky and skinny. *Proceeds to break and dislocate several bones, while rearranging muscle mass* I would say pretty skinny now.
Markings : Shaped Burn Marks in Left Hand
Element : Void
Color : Blood Red...and Ocean Blue
Hobbies : Shooting, Killing, Slashing, Cleaning Guns, Cleaning Blades, Wushu and Martial Arts Training, Swiping Beer and Alchohol, Poking Dead Animals in the Eye with a stick.
Background : Was born with red eyes marking him an albino, he was shunned as a child. So he turned to weapons and knives as a means of comfort. Later he dyed his hair blackish as to become more normal looking, however he was just ignored. In High School, people ignored him and when they didn't they picked on him because he never fought back. He also seemed to be virtually immortal due to several run-ins with a car after he shot one of his bullies dog in the head with a sniper rifle. He knows a lot. He just likes to explain it in graphic format, especially in Biology.
Comments : For some reason, I like army types who can use knives and swords so I gave him a somewhat demented past. He, at the moment, is not a member of any guilds. He is willing to kill for beer. smile
Name :: Unknown/Confidential
Nickname :: Priest
Height :: 5"7'
Weight :: 100lbs
Ethinic Group :: So mixed it's useless to exagerate.
Interests :: Reading, writing, being boring, or exciting.
Allies :: My mallet.
Enemies :: None, yet, but looking. -.-
Comments :: not often.
Body Type :: Thin thin thin. Almost black, hair. A lovar of baggyness in clothes.
Personal Skills :: Besides being almost indestructable, can't do much. No skills in fighting, sword slinging, fire weilding or the like. Tends to just stand there and let opponents wear themselves out.
Purpose :: Want to learn. Learn and learn and learn. Don't like being wrong, so I keep at it until I'm right. Would be a lurker if I could keep my big mouth shut for more than a minute.
Name: Jack Krikkims
Nicknames: Jack-of-Nothing, scarecrow
Age: He isn't sure, but knows he's been around a few centuries.
Race: Golem
Ethnicity: n/a
Height: 6'7"
Weight: ~150 lbs
Interests: Gardening, learning, peace.
Guild/Owner: Owner has expired, no guild yet.
Allies: None yet.
Enemies: logain
Body Type: Typically seems a tall, thin human with pale skin. Upon using his power often cannot keep up the facade, revealing his truly earthy nature.
Skills: Can control the Earth around him, and has some small skill with Air element. Replaces lost/wounded limbs with earth, so as long as he is in contact with Gaia, is nigh indestructible. Is an ASTOUNDING chef.
Background: Created by a nutty wind mage as a more effective scarecrow, Jack gained sentience over time. Even after his master's death, he tended the crops and gardens of the estate until all were ravaged beyond repair by war. He left and went wandering for a century, and is now in Barton Town.
Name :: Ichisake
Nickname :: The Stripper
Height :: 6"0'
Weight :: 172.5 lbs.
Ethinic Group :: Ancient
Interests :: Freezing to death
Allies/Friends :: Kitsuneko, Sylph
Enemies :: I'm a pacifist, I don't have enemies
Comments :: I am currently working on getting my elf ears whee
Body Type :: Pretty well built
Personal Skills :: Incredibly advanced magical powers wink
Name: Logain Maximillian Sephiroth
Nicknames: Bhunt
Race: half breed Vampire
Ethnicity: European
Height: 5'10
Weight: ~140 lbs
Interests: Taking over the world
Guilds: Vampire Guild, Yakuza, RDS.
Allies: Lina
Enemies: echthros
Body Type: frail
Skills: Vampire powers, exceptional swordsman, great marksman, brilliant strategist and leader.
Background: Unknown

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces