Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name:Unknown..Prefers "Splinter"
Height: 10'11
Weight:285
Ethinic Group:None
Interests:To jump out of trees and scare passerby's...
Allies: None
Enemies: Monkey-Haters
Name: hotaru
Height: tall
Weight: light
Interests: casting spells...
Allies: many....
Enemies:
many...
Name: Magdalene du Coudray
Nickname: If you want to get killed, call me Maggie
Height: 1. 74 m
Weight: I never weight myself
Ethnic: Vampire
Interest: Pfff.. To much to tell wink
Allies: Dreams Elves and the Vampires from the 'Ruber Ater Rosa' clan
Enemies: Vampires from the 'Niger Nox' clan
Comments: Come out, come out, where ever you are...
Body Type: Slim, good proportions.
Personal Skills: All the normal vamipre stuff, together with flying through wings
Name:Akeem
Nickname:disco ninja
height:5,9
weight:165 pounds
race:black/somalian
location biggrin urem
likes:video games,anime,sharp-shooting,aviation,wemen,homemade/custumized weapons and booby traps,steak,cute girls with big butts
hates:thieves,sore losers,loaud people
allies:the_quagmire,officer_mihoshi,Jai Motsokawa Khan,***** bear,Joey Bugg
enimies surprised wner of the official sonic thread*hard-a** stare *
body type:tall and lean
tallents:exellent aim & marksmanship,reliable,good lover,decent fighter,great gift giver.
Name: Maria Guinette Haverone Saavedra (I just thought of this one. biggrin )
Nick name: Guinette, Guen
Height: 6'2"
Weight: ah... smile
Interest/s: Playing games, surfing the internet.
Enemies: None
Comments: This is fun! biggrin
Personal Skill: Hm... biggrin

Dapper Vet

MISs-ELfJE
Name: Magdalene du Coudray
Nickname: If you want to get killed, call me Maggie
Height: 1. 74 m
Weight: I never weight myself
Ethnic: Vampire
Interest: Pfff.. To much to tell wink
Allies: Dreams Elves and the Vampires from the 'Ruber Ater Rosa' clan
Enemies: Vampires from the 'Niger Nox' clan
Comments: Come out, come out, where ever you are...
Body Type: Slim, good proportions.
Personal Skills: All the normal vamipre stuff, together with flying through wings

Hee hee..
MAGGIE!

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
im re-posting mine, cuz its lost somewhere in this place....
i just have to wait for neopets to hurry so i can get to my lookup.

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
name: Melody Hikari
race: human

special abilities: transform battlechips into actual weapons

hometown sad lemme get back to you on that)

occupation: (for time right now: ) swordfighter (future: )netbattler

apperance: check Gaia siggy, -hat and ears.

fav weapon of choice: life sword

other weapons&items sad below)

main family: Lan Hikari; younger brother, Dr. Hikari; dad, the mom (of course as herself)

basis: anime show "Megaman"

overall:i have a darkness called HATE that destroyed teh future, and so now i have to fight ing the past to prevent it from the future. lan is my younger brother, and i want to be called a swordfighter. more later on.

here's my other weapons, and how it was first posted about. (or given to me.)

STAFF OF MOONLIGHT:Xaiamut:"Hello Melody. I am Xaiamut, a former teacher here and the creator of the Lunar Arts. I'm now a blacksmith, so I can't neccesarily train you. However, I recommend that you seek out Neo Shadow2. He good in that sort of thing. To start you off, I'll give you this." *Hands her the Staff of Moonlight* "This staff in one of my initial creations. Very light, but very strong. Oh, an with each weapon, the weilder also possesses one of the Lunar Art techniques. With this staff, you'll obtain the Lunar Aura Mirror Force. When your opponents attacks you, you will not only be able to defend against it, but there will be an automatic counter-attack of energy. Safe journey to you, Melody."

STAFF OF DIRGE:Neo shadow2:Also take this staff. It is the Staff of Dirge. It is the counterpart of the staff you already hold. If Im right you body should be the one to master both skills and use combo strikes. *Stabs the staff into the ground* I warn you, If im wrong, the second you touch the staff, the light will be drained from you and you may die. Good Luck with training. Me:*sighs and moves closer to the Staff of Dirge* i might as well. they say oppposites attract, and from what i understand, the Staff of Dirge is the opposite of the Staff of Moonlight. *is within reaching distance of the Staff of Dirge. she looks it over wondering if its really worth risking her own life, then looks at the Staff of Moonlight in her hands* life was made on risks. i risked my own life to stop HATE, i risked my own life coming to these swordfights hoping to get it under control, and now, im gonna risk my own life for the Staff of Dirge. i hope Neo Shadow2 is right. *grabs the Staff of Dirge*

MOONLIGHT GAUNTLET: Xaiamut:"Not as long as you think. But continue your training. I've recieved word from Neo Shadow2. A great battle is coming and you must be ready. As must I. That is why I am going to go and train. But we could use your help if you are up for it. In any case, take this. It's a gift." *Hands her Moonlight Gauntlet. Obtained Lunar Aura Shield technique.* "I must go now. Take care and be safe." *Spread wings and flies away*

my other weapons are battlechips.
This is My player! smile and he is new.......so If anyone could show me around this place I would be very greatfull smile

Name: Doujiasura ::Stands for Half Demon boy::

Powers: He has powers that not even he dosent know ::But his powers could kill you in a second::

Life: He was in a class with ather Demon kids and they always picked on him. He always acted and told lies to make the kids like him. He rely wants a friend. His dad sor the abuse and he desided ther was only one way to make the kids like him? He sed if his son could rule over a planet he would be known as the ferst Demon KID! to rule over a planet. then he would be liked by all. He thought that it was a great idea! until he found out the only way to rule a planet is to distroy and kill it. he asked his dad ((no no no please dont make me kill) and then his father replyed (( lisen you will kill and kill over and over again becuse you are a Demon king so dont give me any s**t you will rule and you will KILL!)) now when he goes to a planet he sas (( so what place is it?)) then his father sed (( the planet that know one has ruled..........!!!PLANET EARTH!!!)) when the little boy whent to earth he was amazed by all the poeple looking very simler to him. at ferst he whent and sed to alot of poeple and children hi do you want to be My friend and they always turned him down he always thinks maybie I'll have to wate for somone to find me and say do you want to be My friend! but he has been here almost 5 months and he has not even goten a Hello. crying

Intrests: Its a new world to him so he dosent have any rely ::he is looking for somone to show him around::

Mission: to find out whats in this world then rule it ::he dosent whant to kill poeple and dosent whant to rule over this world....but his father does and he must obay his comands gonk

Things he sas: I'm hungry. do you want to be My friend. would you play with me. My dad wants me to rule the world. maybie I should go back home?

That Artemis's Spouse

Name: faithofthefallen
Nickname: faith
Height: not very tall
Weight: thats not a very polite question! wink
Ethnic: Hanyou
Interest: roleplaying, watching Inuyasha, compter, drawing.....scaring people etc.
Allies:....all my buddies...*huggles buddies*
Enemies: lets see...Penguins(their going to talke over the world), plot bunnies(their partners in world domination...shhh dont tell them), squirrels(their spys), people who flame for no reason(penguins in disguise)....
Comments: The penguins are coming 0.0
Body Type: lean but toned
Personal Skills:...Im very good at annoying people.....
powers: weather mage
appearance: I guess I look like my avvie teehee
Extra stuff: I like to meet new people so feel free to pm me, if you want to chat or somthing, and erm...my bffs are Spoof-chan and Megami no naito....
heart heart heart
Name: Delirium [Sheep Hunter]
Height: tall
Weight: normal
Ethinic Group: unknown
Interests: alchemy, eating, annoying everybody
Allies: Moogles, other alchemists
Enemies: some particular people
Comments: ...
Name: Donna Dura Putapavellia
Nickname: Donna
Height: 4ft
Weight: 100
Ethnic: Alaskan Coon Spirit(youll see in a few days.)
Interest: eating garbage smile
Allies: She has no friends
Enemies: Humans
Comments: Lets play hide n' seek!
Body Type: Very skinny!
Personal Skills: Eating garbage and glowing orange eyes (also another to be reveiled.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff