Welcome to Gaia! ::

*takes another sip of her wine*

((ooc: I'm still here until 3:00 3nodding Then I'm out of here faster then rabbits can multiply))
Damn...everybody's leavin'.
*not much of a socializer, she sits to herself, drinking a glass of wine as she waits to serve dinner*

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
itis free,actually....

If you canfindthe URL of the server!

Canyoug eton and look? Two ofus mighthavebetterluck.

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
What did you call it? If we can't get that, we'll just have everyone pick the same one thats on the site.

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
<shuffling software again>

By now this has challenged me tomake it work....

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Untill we can get the music working for good, we're going to be using

http://www.shoutcast.com/directory/index.phtml

Please, on the search bar type in, 'oldies' then scroll down to 16 and click on 'Tune in'. Thankyou.

Okay. I'm shitting you. That's old scary music. If you have any suggestions for the GENERAL sort of music you'd like to hear, i.e., hard rock, classics, or, as above, scary old love songs.
*enters un-noticed at the doors. takes a small step there. takes a small step here. ..slides feet to and fro and jumps to the stools parallel to the counters, selling drinks. sits at the darkest corner.*

Everyone's leaving? I just got here. And ha ha made this knickerbocker suit.
*tunes in* Whee, works! xD

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*Coughs.* Dr. Crump, you might want to read the first two posts. There is no bar.

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
AHA! I ammyown server!

Hold yourbreath and crossyourfingers.....
Oh. ha ha! Sorry I must be hallucinating then. *slaps self* Not to worry, I am not a drunk here.

*bobs head to the music*

I would like to listen to.. scary old love songs. Preferably "La vie en Rose" sung by Edith Piaf, though I don't know if it's around.

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yes. I need booze. Alot of booze. Headache. Pounding. Dieing.
I don't really think so... perhaps you could find more guests. sweatdrop I wonder where they are all at. Hm, and how unfortunate that it looks the doctors have come to pick me up so soon...

I will be back here when it is darker though. *looks up* And that red glow from the curtains do look nice indeed. *gasps* Oh I'm not in a bar yes. I'm sitting at a table. Look at them dance. Oh, satin sheets..
Might as well have some wine or somethin'. *Prepares himself a glass* I ain't gettin' any younger.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff