Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlaceCard
*bumpity bump bump*

I hope people are reading this. I'd hate to be bumping it for no reason.

It really is helpful... but then so are the stickys and they never read them either.

*le sigh*

Stickies get considerably less traffic than a popular thread with several dedicated bumpers (or just a couple people constantly having conversations within) 3nodding
Sorry, Lanzer, and PlaceCard, about the mistake I made! How awful.. Well. I suppose, the Patrol is here for a reason; we find the truth, one way or another, and if that requires making a mistake, and being corrected.. well, so be it. 3nodding
58mm
PlaceCard
*bumpity bump bump*

It really is helpful... but then so are the stickys and they never read them either.

*le sigh*

Stickies get considerably less traffic than a popular thread with several dedicated bumpers (or just a couple people constantly having conversations within) 3nodding

heh...I do believe my me, kia and neo gabi's presence on this thread is fully justified with that statement!! ~thumbs up pose and grin~ hoohah!! Pie Avenger, HOOOOOOO!!!
And a bump.

If people aren't reading this they really should, it has a lot of nice information in it. Plus it is something to do besides just spam for gold. Heh, I like having purpose to my play. So this gives me something to keep an eye on while I lurk around.

Also, I'll try and keep a wordcount going to see if I can figure out what the ratio is for characters = gold and if there is a max you can get per post.

For once I'm happy that I'm longwinded, it means I get more gold for instilling boredom in the masses. haha.

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yeah. I've noticed we have more viewings and more posts than some of the sticky posts!

I guess the idea of reading a sticky makes people feel like they're stupid.

I've requested that this become a sticky and I hope that if it does the idea of a RUMOR PATROL sticky as opposed to a FAQ sticky will cause people to be more interested in it and less thoughtful of the "Will I feel stupid for reading this?" feelings they usually get.

Wheeee!

*slight bump*
Before I head off -- perhaps, PlaceCard, you could send a PM to Arwen, for the Gaia Times. It might be fun to run a little add, announcing our noble mission, and how the Gaia Users can help.. by reporting foul rumors! Further, if more users thought to swing by, we might discover more questions, misconceptions, and the like to SQUISH and/or clear up. 3nodding You could mention.. we're like the Ghostbusters. Only cooler. And with a lot less ectoplasm. (Or whatever that goopy-gucky stuff was!)

Just a thought! ... At any rate, I'm off. Goodnight!

NOTE: If you don't wish to be troubled with the task of writing Arwen a PM, I would be willing, myself. 3nodding
Spikeykun
58mm
PlaceCard
*bumpity bump bump*

*le sigh*

heh...I do believe my me, kia and neo gabi's presence on this thread is fully justified with that statement!! ~thumbs up pose and grin~ hoohah!! Pie Avenger, HOOOOOOO!!!

Hehe ya *eats a pop tart*

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'll look into it! That's a good idea.

I'm still relatively new though so I'll have to see what it's all about. redface

*goes off to check out the Newspaper and see what's up*

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I keep thinking of this place as kind of the Rumor Patrol HQ.

We do rumors on the first post, make sure everyone is well informed, then we sit in the back and make stupid jokes. lol

I like it it feels very chummy!

I'm also hoping for some people to apply for a "job". Maybe they can do the Chatterbox... I hate going in there. *Shivers* I like it in the Q&A forum mostest!

Well BUMP! And night night for now. With my new store open I have to do real work. (Sort of... I don't know what to do, but I have to try something.)

Night night.
Uhm, Consider this my application then sir!

*does a small salute*

Ready and willing for duty.

I'll enter areas like the chatterbox if needed. I'm never one to shy away from the internet primates. I'll gladly assist in whatever way possible.

As for initial tests. It appears that logging on and doing a few adequately sized posts nets more gold then multiple one liners. ALSO that overflows temporarily into your lurking amount.

After doing a few lengthy posts, I went about the map area and lurked through some boards and I was receiving approximately 2-3 gold per click, rather than the usual 1.

I'll post more conclusive data when I've finished more testing.
make a guild then.

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hi Jester. *waves* I'll get your card worked up and stuff and add you to the list of names on the first page.

What Oath would you like on your card? Something rather short though. There's not much room on them. lol

Kia: I don't think a guild would do. Cuz we're not really a guild so much as snoops. Well I mean people who find something out of whack and post it here. Besides, if we became a giuld this thread would have to be moved to the guild forum and wouldn't do much good for the people posting questions. But I did think about it before and thanks for the idea.

(BTW I didn't go to bed and I didn't get anything done when I was trying to work. Bah!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff