Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm stumbling upon this very, very late. (the first page was two months ago, almost to the day, in may!!) However, would it be too late for me to join in the craziness? sweatdrop
Ioreth
I'm stumbling upon this very, very late. (the first page was two months ago, almost to the day, in may!!) However, would it be too late for me to join in the craziness? sweatdrop

None at all! Do what crazy things you must. smile
Eirein

wonderful! Is there anything official I have to sign up on or anything? fees and such? The first page wasn't giving me much of a clue. xd
I want to make it to level cyan by the end of the week(see my siggy; cyan is light blue).
Ioreth
Eirein

wonderful! Is there anything official I have to sign up on or anything? fees and such? The first page wasn't giving me much of a clue. xd

None at all! Just start writing.

@LotusflowerDoom: I thought you were a videogamer who accidentally posted in a forum far, far away.
Eirein
Ioreth
Eirein

@LotusflowerDoom: I thought you were a videogamer who accidentally posted in a forum far, far away.

Is their a videogame with a level cyan? It sounds scary. I think my level cyan for NaNo WriMo is just one of the color that didn't make it for the terror alert meter.
But it's my 10,000 to 20,000 word area.
Eirein
radioactive alchemist
Eirein
oneia
Radioactive: It looks fine to me (IE, 1152x864), but I think some of the text in the right margin may be cut off for 800x600 (I had the window restored down and it did that).

Yes, what she said is true. I'm on 800x600, and some of the text is cut off. But, don't worry about it, your site isn't that painful to scroll through. =P The new layout is easier on the eyes.

I knew it would be smile And I got the "top picks" section up, which links to some of the best GW fics on the web. Now, which text is cut off? Is it the little updates box? That's the only thing I can think of that's in a fixed position...

Yep, it's the update box. Don't worry about it that much - many other sites out there are far more painful to browse through.
Sigh. I would change it, but that would mean editing the background picture...*goes to edit anyway*
LotusflowerDoom
Eirein
Ioreth
Eirein

Is their a videogame with a level cyan? It sounds scary. I think my level cyan for NaNo WriMo is just one of the color that didn't make it for the terror alert meter.
But it's my 10,000 to 20,000 word area.

Bliiiiindingly scaary. Hehe. One of the colours that didn't make it for the terror alert meter. True, true - it's a good colour for the 10000-20000 word area.
radioactive alchemist
Eirein
Yep, it's the update box. Don't worry about it that much - many other sites out there are far more painful to browse through.
Sigh. I would change it, but that would mean editing the background picture...*goes to edit anyway*
Okay, I fixed it. Is it better?
I feel proud of myself. Im on day 4 of my writing and I'm about 100 words short of 5,000. But I know I'll be able to write more tonight. I feel an inspiration and I think I could write untill morning. lol. 3nodding

Playful Gaian

Tatu
I feel proud of myself. Im on day 4 of my writing and I'm about 100 words short of 5,000. But I know I'll be able to write more tonight. I feel an inspiration and I think I could write untill morning. lol. 3nodding

Congrats!

I need to write more, but I'm having some troubles with the father/daughter dialogue at the point I'm in.
Whoohoo! 3/5ths done, plus some!

Playful Gaian

radioactive alchemist

Good job!
radioactive alchemist

'Grats!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff