Welcome to Gaia! ::

... He really is gone....

Along with F'rain, he was the one who made me feel welcome in the WF to begin with. D:.

I will go read Discworld in his memory.

Dapper Elocutionist

Yeah, sorry about that. But imitation is the highest form of flattery.
Valgav

I know what you mean. I'd be wearing the purple kimono, but all I could afford were the bandages. sad
I have almost absaloutely no right to post in here... But I remember when I first logged onto Gaia. It was the writing forum, and seeing people like Lord Shishio that made me want to stay.
He reminded me that there are truly good people in the world, and that's quickly becoming a rarity. From conversations I've lurked in and random conversations of his I've seen (Especially his "Name a Mod" thread) his integrity and humour has awed me.
I'm terribly sorry for all that did know him. My deepest condolences.
Quixotic Virtuoso
Valgav

I know what you mean. I'd be wearing the purple kimono, but all I could afford were the bandages. sad
I spent the money that i was bidding on his Name a Mod contest for bandages and a kimono...

11,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Lady_Brimstone
Quixotic Virtuoso
Valgav

I spent the money that i was bidding on his Name a Mod contest for bandages and a kimono...

Yeah, I spent some of my quest money on a Purple Kimono. I had to change for an ava contest though sweatdrop Need to submit a few more outfits, but ava system's too buggy to change confused
...Wow. I haven't been on for awhile, so this is a bit of a... shock. I am not able to say that I knew him well as a close friend, but, I am able to say that I knew him as a fellow writer and as him being a good person. My deepest sympathies to those who knew him as a friend, or as family.

...I can't say anything more.
I have only read one of his poems, but it was awesome. Even though I didn't know you, or ever talked to you, or even commented on one of your threads or journal entries, I will miss you, Lord Shishio. I hope that your in a better place.
Me and Shishio were at odds 90% of the time, but I won't hold it against him. Good bye man. I don't know whats on the other side, but you better not be laughing at me from there.
Wow, this is terrible.

I never knew him, but I wish I did.

I'm sorry, my heart goes out to you and your family.
Oh, how sad.. sad
His was the first writing contest I entered. He was very polite and I liked seeing that. There are few truly polite people left on the 'Net. He was one of them. I didn't know him very well, but I empathize with your loss.

He will not be forgotten.
Lord Shishio, you probably don't know me, but I remember seeing you from the Riddle Room, and I admired you. It's unfortunate that this is what it takes to remind me that there are real people with real feelings and lives behind the avatars. I hope I get to meet you and get to know you better in Heaven.

Space Werewolf

sad It's not easy to express emotion over a message board...

I don't know what to say. I'm just glad that Xanilus was able to tell us what happened.
I am deeply saddened having heard the news.

I came here as fast as I could.

I didn't know Brian, but I was acquainted with Lord Shishio. I didn't know much, but I'd still like to say a few word and pay my respects.

crying

I first met him before he was a mod. He was just another pixel in the crowd. He seemed very helpful and carefree. The last time I saw him was a while ago. He was up late at night chatting it up and arranging his inventory. It'd been a while since I had saw him. He actually moved a thread of mine because I'd started it in the wrong place.

He was very respectful.

*cries*

I don't know why it matters. I'm crying here as I sit typing... but his death affects me. It shakes me to the very core, and I barely knew him.

How dreadful and unexpected this was.

I don't know what to say...

I wish I could have known him.

He was that type of guy.

*chokes up*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items