57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Nanzzy-chan
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Oh my God, that's beautiful. emotion_kirakira

I love the little descriptions for everyone.

of the House of Demonic Dreams
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Bahaha, glad you like xd heart
I could've just put everyone's names under it but that'd be so boring emotion_awesome

User Image

Why be boring when you can be FABULOUS! emotion_kirakira

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Shrimp_Man

Why be boring when you can be FABULOUS! emotion_kirakira

”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Exactly! emotion_kirakira

User Image

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I totally missed that yesterday. Pretty funny! I loved reading all the little descriptions smile Took me a moment before realizing how the chart was working, but when I did, it was even funnier biggrin

Adzella's Wife

Pure-hearted Senshi

Nanzzy-chan
:3 Thank you for the poster, and arranging this! It's amazing. We really should do this again next year. It was lots of fun. Definitely should have a Twin or look-a-like day for Spirit week too.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
lilloulou
I totally missed that yesterday. Pretty funny! I loved reading all the little descriptions smile Took me a moment before realizing how the chart was working, but when I did, it was even funnier biggrin

Heeee, glad it helped, the people who couldn't be here yesterday/didn't get to participate in all the fun is one of the main reasons I made the compilation ouo b
And yeah, it's a bit messy, I know, I tried to fit as much as possible into as little space as possible because it's already ridiculously big as is xD;;

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Hot Caffeinated Cree
:3 Thank you for the poster, and arranging this! It's amazing. We really should do this again next year. It was lots of fun. Definitely should have a Twin or look-a-like day for Spirit week too.

Hehe, no problem, it was fun to do! whee
Yessss it's absolutely something that should happen more often heart Twin Day sounds cool too! xD

User Image

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Vannequin
If you're anything like me while going through threads, a unique avatar or sig art is the first thing you notice and identify certain users with, rather than looking at their username but today... something is a little off. For starters, there's a fem-Flick duo running about and even I seem to have stumbled into the wrong wardrobe earlier ;0

Rumour has it, there's a little challenge going on.... "Dress as someone else day"? ninja

And so it doesn't seem like this thread is just for showing off your creative cosplays, here are some spoons! Feel free to add your own 3nodding

- Are there certain users, whose style you feel you could spot a mile away?
- Are you going to take part in this dress up challenge? emotion_dowant DO IT
- If so, will you genderbend, clone or make something loosely inspired by another user?
- Which do you notice first - username, avi or sig?

LET THE BODY SWITCHING BEGIN

For anyone that missed it, Nanzzy-chan has kindly put THIS together emotion_kirakira
and here's version two with reviews from some of our favourite NPC's lol courtesy of Niki-Senpai.

Link to the gallery

We enjoyed this so much that we're going to go ahead and move this into our memorable threads forum! While it will be locked upon being moved, it will be something that all Gaians will be able to revisit! Thanks for organizing this fun little event!

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        Memorable status?!? HELL YES!
        I LOVE YOU GCD! C':

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash