Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Gifter

Niki-Senpai

Dangit. Thought I got away from it without getting my picture taken. >____>;

But man, that was awesome. It's too bad I didn't see the NPC I wanted to see gives his review. Then again, I'm pretty sure he would put a rejection stamp on it if he did. >.>;

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Jisen Meizuki
Dangit. Thought I got away from it without getting my picture taken. >____>;

But man, that was awesome. It's too bad I didn't see the NPC I wanted to see gives his review. Then again, I'm pretty sure he would put a rejection stamp on it if he did. >.>;

There wasn't enough poster real estate for more reviews, so when I had to stick to the first couple of people who submitted first. DX

mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
cottoncandyFRIZZ
Hestia Carrow
Maybe me, since I never change my avatar? sweatdrop

I never do anything of any significance, though...

But, there are several avatars/users that remind me of the GCD. 3nodding

i like your avi, its one of my favorites! reminds me of candy and other sweet food that i like emotion_kirakira i think im close (?) to having a signature style, since there was a long period of time when i dressed as my oc, and the base was always the same: rookie blue eyes and golden hair. it was only now when i started using different hair colors lol

*blush* Why, thank you very much! I'm excited to hear that you like my avatar! emotion_hug

Oh, you have a beautiful OC! I think you're close to having a signature style, as well. Just keep tweaking it untill you are happy. Your current avatar is very beautiful. heart

Stubborn Gifter

Niki-Senpai

There wasn't enough poster real estate for more reviews, so when I had to stick to the first couple of people who submitted first. DX

*pats you*

It's alright. You did the best you can. Maybe next time, we'll do it as a movie trailer. ninja

Stellar Succubus

There were just too many of you I wanted to dupe. Its really hard though, if someone has a signature item... to then go and copy them!

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Niki-Senpai
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

That too, that too rofl

User Image

Time-traveling Senshi

VVhip
Chibi Halo
VVhip
Chibi Halo

Ahem... Im a little late to the party... but I hope I did your avatar justice sweatdrop

This has been exciting though! I love everyone's take on other people...

Its actually really weird seeing my own avatar look like someone else's avatar.

There were two others I really wanted to twin... but I did not have the requisite items. Or enough of them XD

<This also made me realise Id never had these wings ever... which is weird!>

Oh my gosh now that's even freakier because you have the face. xp

And yes as a part of Spirit Week there should be a twins day for sure.

I was glad to be you for a day, your avi is quite pretty and stands out in an understated way!

Yes, this face is one I have owned for a while, but I kind of associate it with you... so I almost never use it XD

I think part of the reason a lot of people barely use it is because it's hard to have it look good in a lot of avatars. You have to have the right hair with the right brows, You can use some mouth items with it but not a lot. Tough, Sweet, and Smooth talker work with it and layer over the mouth. They're just expensive to get though. I'd love to see some other people attempt to make some humans with that face.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Niki-Senpai
>:U

i'm not gonna insult you since you're still my former boss cresento, but i hope nic makes you cry in bed mad

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Niki-Senpai
Madam Ace
oh my god

([******** you Cresento, practical effects are a lost art in this day and age of CGI everything. scream )

Yeah.. Cres was WAY harsh.

Probably because he was going through an emotional roller coaster when Nic disappeared into the abyss and was no longer by his side. ;0
wait what
nic disappeared what did i miss

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
minghii
wait what

During your guys' transformation yesterday when Nic disappeared from Ace, but reappeared with you.

It scared Cres. ;P

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Niki-Senpai
minghii
wait what

During your guys' transformation yesterday when Nic disappeared from Ace, but reappeared with you.

It scared Cres. ;P
it's ok. when nic goes back to him, he'll be comforted very well emotion_awesome

Muscular Shade

43,775 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Niki-Senpai

They loved us! emotion_kirakira
(except Cresento, seriously that guy's got absurdly high standards...)

There should definitely be a sequel next year. xd

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Nanzzy-chan
Niki-Senpai
        Nah man. I'm totally his senpai. I can't do that and he his fangirl. emotion_dealwithit
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

You ain't no one's senpai, you only wish you were :U

Also... I finished the compilation ninja

THIS SPRING, COMING IN THEATERS NEAR YOU, A PRODUCTION FROM THE MOST DERANGED MINDS OF THE GCD:

Individual pics can be found here~ emotion_yatta

User Image
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Oh my God, that's beautiful. emotion_kirakira

I love the little descriptions for everyone.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Indomitable Bro

that movie poster is fantastic! i saved it. c: chibi and i were hybrided omg (i've always secretly wondered if we were distantly related races rofl )

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Oh my God, that's beautiful. emotion_kirakira

I love the little descriptions for everyone.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Bahaha, glad you like xd heart
I could've just put everyone's names under it but that'd be so boring emotion_awesome

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces