Welcome to Gaia! ::

hello small one its kristines mom hope your doing fine ok here take care and stay out of trouble

[Flirting.with.Suicide] generated a random number between 1 and 92 ... 82!

Friendly Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
I need friends crying Here's some of the questions, so you can get to know me!!

-Which manga is your favorite series? Hmm... either Naruto or Fruits Basket!
-Which manga is the funniest? Personally, Naruto. I find ninjas funny ninja
-Which manga is the most over-rated? Chobits *shudder*
-Which manga is the most popular manga you've seen? FRUITS BASKET!!! mrgreen
-Which manga made you cry/giggle? I cried over the Hatori thing in volume 2 of "Fruits Basket" (long story), but I find myself giggling at a lot of manga. Especially shounen-ai ones!
-Which manga do you wish was real & you could live in? Easy- Naruto! Wouldn't it be great to
-Which manga has your favourite scenes? What are they? I don't know... I like some of the scenes in Shaman King, because they remind me of the jokes I used to make with friends when I first got in to manga & anime
-Which do you prefer, manga or anime? Manga, because you can meet new people when you're in a bookshop reading one, and I like it when people start to squint and think you're reading a book backwards!
-Which manga quotes do you like? "Something along the lines of "'Dreams'- that's just a word". So emo, that's why I love Sasuke!
-Which manga are you currently reading? Naruto, Furuba, Shaman King, Gravitation, Bleach... the list could get longer.
-How many manga do you own? About 43
-Which characters/villains are your favorites and why ? Sasuke and Itachi from "Naruto", I just really took a liking to them. And Yuki from "Furuba". Gotta love Yuki.
-Which characters you think are the most bishie? YUKI!!!!
-Which characters you think are the dumbest? Sakura and Tohru
-Which character you want to make real? Itachi! We could... talk whee
-Which characters are your least favorite and why you dislike them? I hate wimpy cutesy girls, so that explains Sakura. And thickos, so there goes Tohru!
-Which pairings, real or otherwise, do you want to see & like? SasukexNaruto needs to happen!!
-Which weapons/powers/abilities you find to be the coolest which ones you want? SEXY NO JUTSU!! Eh heh... actually, I'd like sharingan!
-Which character you'd like to marry/be trapped on an island with/go on a date with/team up with to save the world/kill or humiliate/steal from/bake cookies with? Anything dateish, I'd pick Itachi. I'd liketo humiliate Sakura and kill Tohru (while stealing Kyo) and I'd like to bake cookies with Naruto mrgreen
HEY EVERYONE IM BACK BUT I DONT THINK YOU CARE

[Eyes.Sewn.Shut] generated a random number between 1 and 1000000 ... 356681!

WHO WILL TALK
I WISH MY FRIENDS WERE HERE
I only have 33 mangas! crying My fav is S.G.T Frog
Hello! I love manga as much as all of you!(Well,....I think)

But let me share something about my love for manga...

I think I should buy more mangas cause' guess what.....
(I only have 5....Can you believe that?!!!?.....Only five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
~sigh~ sad

Anyway, My favorite manga would have to be S.G.T. Frog.

I like the manga better than the show because the manga has way more humor and makes more sense.....hmmm...............

I have read all of 1-9, but I can't wait for #11! exclaim
I also have read Kekkaishi, which I don't think is a popular manga.......
My freinds always think it's a very old manga because of the book cover,
but I proved to them that was not true. I also have Mar, as in Marchen(Which means Fairy Tale in German) not the manga Mars. I don't like those kinds of manga. But no offense though. When I first read Mar, I thought it would be a fun manga, but it turns out that I wasted $20 on the
series. Anyway, if I could have 3 wishes they would be to have every manga that interests me for free, and to be able to go inside the book whenever I wanted, and to live in Japan. That would be cool. Another thing I'd like to say is that how come they don't have shows of every manga? That would be like a miracle to me if that happened.

So, if you got bored or thought that was too short, then here's some Stuff
about me.....

Name: Daniel Pi

Origin: Korea

Hobbie: Taekwondo (At Kukkiwon Taekwondo Acadamy)

Lives in: Spring Lake Park, Minnesota

Fav. School Subject: Mostly P.E., but I still love Math....

Fav. Manga(a.k.a. Manhwa in korea): S.G.T. Frog(of course)

My wish for my Gaia: To be able to go to other places other than that stupid,(no offense..I think) Barton square!!!!(My comp. doesn't load good)

How much gold I've been saving up: About 46

And that's pretty much it!

Goodbye, and Happy New Year!(My way of saying it:Angry Old Day!)

mrgreen

p.s. If I could just buy better clothes, I wouldn't have hated my gaia so much.....~sigh~
I don't mind your criticism at all, so you can all hate mine like I did yours!

(just Kiddin' talk2hand )
oh, my God! eek domokun

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I like DNAngel a whole fricken lot!!!!!
-How many manga do you own?

only 14 of my own but I sneak my friends' a lot heart
My manga that I really like is ToHeart, and the character is Hiroyuki.

Hiro-chan is very cute, very cute indeed. Although he is a bit lazy, he helps everyone with their problems. He has a very good personality and he's very nice.
-Which manga is your favorite series/short story?
Fruits Basket is by far the best ive ever seen and or read! I love it! whee

-Which manga is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc?
the most romantic would have to be FAKE. the characters are so sweet to eachother. heart

-Which manga is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc?
dragonballz is getting pretty annoying. its everywhere!!!!! scream

-Which manga made you cry/scream/giggle/etc?
rahxephon is one of the many that has made me cry. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces