Welcome to Gaia! ::

hmm... i adore tsubasa's art style and characterization....
the story is wonderful so far, and it really knows how to bring out emotions..
and so many squeels and 'aww's from me at the Kurofai moments/hints...

hm, my favorite character is fai... (haha, not shocking, he's the majority's fave character XD)
it's so interesting to see his interactions with the different characters, especially kurogane (haha, that would still be true in my eyes even if i wans't a kurofai fangirl) I love how he so rarely shows his true nature and his true emotions, and how, while acting flaky, is actually really smart; and is proven by some of his actions...

ok, i have to say that most mangas are better than their anime counterparts; only because a lot of things have to be removed in order to fit within the time frame which removes a lot of charactrer development and so on, basically focusing the anime on the basic story.

so.. yes, i do like manga better than anime, with a few exceptions: mangas that are based on animes, and inuyasha...
i, for some strange reason, cannot stand the inuyasha manga... perhaps it's because i haven't read all that much of it, but from what i have, it's not something that i like... i'm not fond of the series itself (whether anime or manga) but i prefer the anime..

ahh, sorry, i'm sleepy, i tend to ramble ><
hello how are you ?
Manga I like:
Eerie queerie!
Love Hina
Fruits basket

I own just over 100 manga books
Arcane Draconum

I want to replace the entire protagonist set of Inuyasha... with something... to be decided later. blaugh
you are so not right
Hellos *waves*
I didn't know what question to pick so I just thought I should see how many I can actually answer...
My favourite mangaka(s) is... *thinks real hard* Clamp.
I thinks the best Mangaka with the most cutest art and short storyline is Othello (which is a doujin-artist too).
My favourite manga would have to be Chobits (it's better on paper than on t.v) because it was funni and cute.
Meeps... my brain is hurting... That's all I could do.
Bub Bais nows *waves* Have fun and hope you have a good day *bows*.
Misty ='.'=
-Which manga is your favorite series/short story?
Rurouni kenshin (i think)

-Which manga is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc?
fruits basket

-Which manga is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc?
I can't think of the name

-Which manga is the most obscure/oldest/popular/newest manga you've seen?
I don't really know

-Which manga made you cry/scream/giggle/etc?
rave master made me cry when his dad died

-Which manga were better as a anime, and vice versa?
manga better than anime=Rayearth! (I HATED THE ANIME!!!)
anime better than manga=full moon wo

-Which manga do you want to see as a live action or as an anime?
w juliet maybe (it's hilarious!)

-Which manga do you wish was real/live in?
I'm not sure

-Which manga has your favourite scenes? What are they?
Full Metal Alchemist

-Which manga has the best/worst/most romantic/etc ending?
worst ending=full moon wo (I couldn't beleive he had been dead the whole time! eek )

-Which do you prefer, manga or anime?
Manga! but it really depends on the series

-Which manga quotes do you like? What are they?
"The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"
-Samurai X-

-Which manga are you currently reading?
Too many to mention!-How many manga do you own?

on the character theme:
-Which characters/villains/fighters/catgirls (whatever you can think of) are your favorites and why ?
I like sagara sanosuke in rurouni kenshin! you start out in the 1st book thinking he's a bad guy but he's really not...

-Which characters you think are the most attractive/sexy/bishie/cute/etc?
Ferio! He's SO HOT!

-Which characters you think are the strongest/dumbest/smartest/etc?
smartest=Narumi Ayumu from SPIRAL

-Which character you want to be/replace/make real/etc?
KENSHIN!!!!

-Which characters are your least favorite and why you dislike them?
I don't like sango from inuyasha

-Which pairings, real or otherwise, do you want to see/like?
Makoto and Ito in w juliet

-Which animal/creature/mecha/etc are your favourites and why?
The little squirell thing in nausicaa

-Which weapons/powers/abilities you find to be the coolest/lamest/flashies/etc and which ones you want?
The ability to be able to solve any puzzle

-Which character you'd like to marry/be trapped on an island with/go on a date with/team up with to save the world/kill or humiliate/steal from/bake cookies with (whatever you can think of)?
Kaname kuskabe
Which manga is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc?

MUST YOU ASK? Ryoga is the funniest.

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
YuYu Hakusho made me scream SCREAM and rofl LAUGH MY a** OFF!!
Anime... i watch anime filmSs!!Spirited away iss a PhukiiNg cool Movieee... uve gotta watch it!!!! lol
Favorite Series: Love Hina, Negima, Naruto, FLCL, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Hikaru No Go, Case Closed
Which manga made you:

cry-None, but marmolade boy came close.

scream- Paradise Kiss, it ended WAY to badly.

giggle- yu yu hakusho, they had to many funny, stupid scenes!

Which character you'd like to:

marry-George from Paradice Kiss.

be trapped on an island with-Kurama from yu yu hakusho, he really knows his plants and cna control then, so would be of help.

go on a date with- Yoh half brother..cant remember his name right now..from Shaman King, he was hott ^^

team up with to save the world- Hiei, from yu yu hakusho he was stong and be cool to fight side by side.

kill or humiliate- suit of armor man (cant rem,ember his name again)from Full metal alchemist.

steal from- The black cat, from the black cat, cuz id like to see what he'd do.

bake cookies with- Kagomae from inuyasha, just cuz i think shed be a really good cook ^^
evamii
Anime... i watch anime filmSs!!Spirited away iss a PhukiiNg cool Movieee... uve gotta watch it!!!! lol

I love that movie!
I think Arina Tanemura is one of the best mangaka in the world 3nodding she makes so beautyfull mangas like ION or KKJ mrgreen . But in my opinion the most beautiful manga of her is Fullmoon wo sagashite heart
I love this manga crying whee
My favourit chara from Arina is Mitsuki. She is so cuuuuteee heart

Another of my favourits is Yuu Watase ^.^
I think she is also a very good mangakc blaugh
I like Aya and Toya *sabba* heart from Ayashi no Ceres ^^

Does anybody know the mangaka of Snow Drop??
This is a very cute and beatiful manga, too. wink
Well, a moment people have been waiting for!! (...or not ;_; ) Here comes my answers!! *drum rolls...literally*

-Which mangaka/author has the most beautiful art/art style?
I don't have names (mostly forgot them...), but I absolutely love the art style of the D.N Angel and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles manga. I also love the art of the author of a manga called Kitsune no Tama Yobai (heh, me likes Yaoi 3nodding ) which is horribly cute. I desperatly long for Shin Takahashi's art style (creator of "Kimi no Kakera" wink , for it is also very adorable. 4laugh

-Which manga is your favorite series/short story?
I'd say I mostly ADORE the series Loveless, Shaman King (which is alot better in manga ^^) and FullMetal Alchemist. A short story/oneshot I could say was my favorite was one that was called "Thief & Detective", that I absolutely loved, but lost. sad

-Which manga is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc?
The only ones that can come up in my mind are Pokemon, Sailormoon and Beyblade. I dunno, they just feel awkward, idiotic, annoying and over-rated nowadays...Which brings up another question: should I add Digimon to that list, or should it be put in my "Unclassified" list?

It was when Maes Hughes was killed by Envy in FMA and also when Ed died. I cried my heart out just when I saw that, and my little sister thought I was crazy. But I laughed alot in Kimi no Kakera everytime Shiro (the main guy ^^) asked if what he saw was eatable and when he got names of people wrong (he loses his memory everytime he fights... sad... crying ).

-Which manga do you wish was real/live in?
I'm crazy about FMA rightnow, so I say I'd really like living in that world. Most of all, I wish Inu Yasha and YuYu Hakusho people were real, just as much as I want Kaitou Dark to steal my heart. wink (My cousin says I have the worst pick-up lines, sorry about that... sweatdrop )

-Which manga are you currently reading?
I'm currently broke since my sister stole my allowance for 4 months straight so I can't buy more series and I can't also say I can read more than I have right now... Then again, I'm so bored I could read anything, so I read Dragonball. sweatdrop

-How many manga do you own?
Well, if I count the ones I found on the internet (scanlation groups, dudes and dudettes! xd ), I have 33 whole books. But without these, I have about 24. mrgreen 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff