Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Which manga is your favorite series/short story?

My favorite series is Fruit Baskets. <3
-Who is your favorite mangaka/author?
Kazuya minakura
-Which mangaka/author has the most beautiful art/art style
Not sure as I see more and more its hard to say

-Which manga is your favorite series?
Saiyuki
-Which manga are you currently reading? Yami no matsui
-Which manga is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc? one word inuyasha
-Which manga has the worst ending?
The demon ororon the ending sucked like nothing else
-How many manga do you own? with a base of about 10.00 per manga i own about *insert sounds of brain frying* xp xp xp gonk crying crying roughly 980 dollors worth ......wait.....i need more than that ninja
I think Fruits Basket and Azumanga Daioh are the funniest, and My all time favorite is tied between Tenchci Muyo and Chobits ^_^
I know the answer to this question~!
Which mangaka/author has the most beautiful art/art style?
It's ARINA TANEMURA~! heart
Her art is so detailed n beautiful.... evrybody should think so too once they see her art wink
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lets seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
um i don't really have a fav. ch.
buttttttttttttttttttttt
lets seeeeeeeeee
i do like sakura and syaron.
from card capoter and tsubasa.
weeeeeeellllllllllllllllll
the author wellllllllllllll
i guest i'lllll beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
clamp i think
I think I'm answering these just for Fushigi Yugi. XD And perhaps Ranma, because I've read that too. And maybe Boys Next Door. And maybe some of the yaoi/shounen-ai stuff I've read.

-Which characters/villains/fighters/catgirls (whatever you can think of) are your favorites and why ?
Uwaaa, definitely Tasuki because he's just great. XD He's like, funny, and stuff. And also hot. But mainly funny. And doesn't like Tamahome. Which is why it's so fun to pair them. Why do I keep splitting my sentences?

-Which characters you think are the most attractive/sexy/bishie/cute/etc?
Lawrence (Boys Next Door), Ryoga (Ranma), Tasuki, Nakago, Amiboshi and Tamahome (Fushigi Yugi). OH AND OMG RABI~EN~ROSE. <3 I'd forgotten about DiGi Charat!

-Which characters you think are the strongest/dumbest/smartest/etc?
Strongest... Nuriko. X3 He's so strong~ Dumbest is Miaka (or maybe Ryoga!) for obvious reasons. Smartest... Hm... Maybe Chichiri? Or Mitsukake? I'm not sure.

-Which character you want to be/replace/make real/etc?
I want to BE? o_o; I'm not sure. Maybe Miaka, or Shampoo... Nuriko's spiffy, but I wouldn't want to be him - he's all lovey-dovey over Hotohori, who likes stupid Miaka. OH WAIT NO I want to be CHIRIKO! X3 So cute~

-Which characters are your least favorite and why you dislike them?
I don't like Yui (FY) because she's all fickle and stuff, and won't listen to reason. Oh, and Genma (DiGi) because it's annoying. x_o; OH AND MIAKA. She's annoying too.

-Which pairings, real or otherwise, do you want to see/like?
TasukixTamahome, SuboshixAmiboshi (shut uuuuup), NurikoxHotohori, ChichirixTasuki (how COOL would that be?!), RanmaxRyoga (lmao).

-Which animal/creature/mecha/etc are your favourites and why?
MITSUKAKE'S CAT. <3

-Which weapons/powers/abilities you find to be the coolest/lamest/flashiest/etc and which ones you want?
I want Tasuki's talisman thingies! I'd write dumb things like 'TasukixTamahome' or 'something entertaining'. XD;

-Which character you'd like to marry/be trapped on an island with/go on a date with/team up with to save the world/kill or humiliate/steal from/bake cookies with (whatever you can think of)?
Marry: Nobody. I'm not the marriage type, and I prefer to pair characters with one another rather than myself. X3
Trapped on an island: HUAN LANG. That's Tasuki. XD He could write 'boat' and 'oars' on his talisman things. AND BURN THINGS WITH HIS HARISEN.
Go on a date with: Nuriko. HE'S SO COOL~~
Team up with to save the world: Chiriko and Puchiko! We can be cute together! ^0^
Kill: Miaka. x_o; Or Yui. Or Genma.
Humiliate: Tamahome. X3 Humiliation is fun!
Steal from: TAMAHOME. XD "I had one more coin, I know I had 312!"
Bake cookies with: Chichiri. X3 He's so spiffy, isn't he~?
arrow My fave Manga=D-N-Angel heart
arrow Characters from my fave Manga= Daisuke,Dark,Satoshi,Krad, and Riku mrgreen exclaim
arrow Fave MAnga Artists= Yukiru Sugisaki, Clamp and Koge-Donbo stare
arrow Fave anime= Naruto (it's the only i watch except 4 Zatch Bell) talk2hand
arrow Fave Character from Anime= Sasuke Uchina sweatdrop
Gizmo-zero
-Which manga is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc? one word inuyasha
Hell no!That is my show!I am the #1 fan and I will not tolorate that!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff