pool whore? 0.086035737921906 8.6% [ 130 ]
OMG!1> I LUV ZOLO@@! 0.12442091330245 12.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 1511 ]

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
...I just thought of something. Doflamingo likely knows Luffy is watching, especially if he heard him call Law. So...what if he's doing this to Law near the coliseum, because we know he didn't have to, because he wants to get Luffy enraged? C'mon, he probably figured how easily Luffy gets attached to (a lot of) people, and also probably figured Law is a perfect candidate for this. I mean, Law did save Luffy's life two years ago...so...you see where I'm going, here? And if Luffy somehow manages to get out of the coliseum, he's probably going to have to forfeit the matches for Ace's Fruit...but he'd reveal himself, right? I can't think of anything else...!!

...And Bellamy. What role does he play, now...? Hmmm.....
Lenighma

Future honorary Strawhat.

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
l zenitsu l
Lenighma

...Not Bartolomeo? All things considered, we still don't know he's a "good guy" with his reputation, but...Bellamy?
Hmmm.... confused

Did you know some people are thinking Barolomeo is Sabo...? I just found this out by trying to spell his name via Google...and that's what came up. Unbelievable...Law made more sense than him.
Lenighma
l zenitsu l
Lenighma

...Not Bartolomeo? All things considered, we still don't know he's a "good guy" with his reputation, but...Bellamy?
Hmmm.... confused

Did you know some people are thinking Barolomeo is Sabo...? I just found this out by trying to spell his name via Google...and that's what came up. Unbelievable...Law made more sense than him.

But Bart has green hair..? That doesn't-- Can't he just be the fanboy?

It would make more sense if Bellamy turned out to be Sabo. He's always had that scar on his forehead. Maybe he forgot who he used to be. Then again, Bellamy doesn't exactly look like the "What if-?" cover on chapter 596 of Ace and Luffy hanging around with a grown up Sabo. This of course could just be misdirection. And then there's this guy... And the three serving cups at Ace's grave.

Also since Chinjao is willing to ally his fleet with the Strawhats, it would be interesting if the Strawhats form a fleet of their own with Bellamy and Bart being the commanders of their own ships.
Okay, some people on /a/ are thinking that since Law used Ope Ope no Mi on the bridge, he somehow managed to swap hearts with Doflamingo and what we're really seeing on the last page is Law in Doffy's body shooting Doffy in Law's body.

REVENGEANCE.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Nah, even though he's getting the crap beat out of him, this is somehow still a part of Law's plan. Think about it. He's gotten beaten up a lot since we've seen him...and there's always been some reason for it. Now, with that said, I do think he's out for a bit. Luffy and Doflamingo won't have their battle just yet, though. Prediction:

Lots of talking and dialogue until the rest of the Strawhats arrive. All out war ensues: dwarves against marines, Zoro & Sanji against Marine leaders (2 are noted to be there), Luffy against Doflamingo. Who knows...let's sprinkle the rest of Doflamingo's crew in, too, along with the captive Colosseum fighters. Should be interesting. smile

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
l zenitsu l
Okay, some people on /a/ are thinking that since Law used Ope Ope no Mi on the bridge, he somehow managed to swap hearts with Doflamingo and what we're really seeing on the last page is Law in Doffy's body shooting Doffy in Law's body.

REVENGEANCE.

Well, that might sound good in the beginning, but that wouldn't work at all. Law wouldn't lead Luffy on like that, methinks...unless it was to make Luffy take things against Doflamingo a bit more seriously. Or something. Gah...I don't think Luffy would like it if he found out about the switch...Hmm...That's a serious one. But oooooh, wouldn't it be GREAT?! scream

And about Sabo...huh. I never considered Bellamy being Sabo. I just spoke with my mom and she thinks there is a possibility as logic can possibly dictate. I think so, too. But the guy with the hat that I completely forgot about...Unless that is a suit, his body looks as if it might have been reconstructed. Like...as if the guy was in...an explosion? So this guy seems like en equal contender for being Sabo, too. Either Bellamy or that guy...it'd be interesting if Sabo were with Doflamingo, now.

...But the thing is, how did he end up anywhere after that explosion...what is it...twelve years ago or something? Dragon makes the only sense, but...how would he go from the Revolutionaries to being a pirate unless...

Oh, my goodness, the theories and discussions people are having in this forum. Interesting stuff...as well as the evident possibility Sabo really is dead...Thinking Bart is a Revolutionary under Sabo in the guise of a pirate...My head, man!

Goodness, Oda-sama is really throwing everyone for a loop, isn't he...? A theory my mom made up (that I agree with wholeheartedly) is that what if when Oda-sama said "Sabo is dead", he meant Sabo as Sabo is dead, but physically is still alive? So then Law or Bart or Bellamy or whoever the heck makes sense (at the time, pfft) could possibly be Sabo, but he just doesn't know he is Sabo.

...BUT THEN WHAT ABOUT THE CUPS?! scream My head hurts!
Lenighma
l zenitsu l

REVENGEANCE.

Well, that might sound good in the beginning, but that wouldn't work at all. Law wouldn't lead Luffy on like that, methinks...unless it was to make Luffy take things against Doflamingo a bit more seriously. Or something. Gah...I don't think Luffy would like it if he found out about the switch...Hmm...That's a serious one. But oooooh, wouldn't it be GREAT?! scream

And about Sabo...huh. I never considered Bellamy being Sabo. I just spoke with my mom and she thinks there is a possibility as logic can possibly dictate. I think so, too. But the guy with the hat that I completely forgot about...Unless that is a suit, his body looks as if it might have been reconstructed. Like...as if the guy was in...an explosion? So this guy seems like en equal contender for being Sabo, too. Either Bellamy or that guy...it'd be interesting if Sabo were with Doflamingo, now.

...But the thing is, how did he end up anywhere after that explosion...what is it...twelve years ago or something? Dragon makes the only sense, but...how would he go from the Revolutionaries to being a pirate unless...

Oh, my goodness, the theories and discussions people are having in this forum. Interesting stuff...as well as the evident possibility Sabo really is dead...Thinking Bart is a Revolutionary under Sabo in the guise of a pirate...My head, man!

Goodness, Oda-sama is really throwing everyone for a loop, isn't he...? A theory my mom made up (that I agree with wholeheartedly) is that what if when Oda-sama said "Sabo is dead", he meant Sabo as Sabo is dead, but physically is still alive? So then Law or Bart or Bellamy or whoever the heck makes sense (at the time, pfft) could possibly be Sabo, but he just doesn't know he is Sabo.

Didn't Kishimoto pull that off with Obito? lol
Seriously, I swear that whole trope with a character casting off or disowning their old identity and saying that that "old me" is dead has been done a lot, but for the life of me I can't recall where specifically. Time to dive into TV-- BINGO!

And yeah, Mysterious Doffy Family Member With The Awesome Hat looks like he's got Vegapunk cyborg augments/prostheses.

I'll finish reading that thread you linked in a sec. I never considered that Dragon's crew might have saved Sabo. emotion_kirakira

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
l zenitsu l
Lenighma
l zenitsu l

REVENGEANCE.

Seriously, I swear that whole trope with a character casting off or disowning their old identity and saying that that "old me" is dead has been done a lot, but for the life of me I can't recall where specifically. Time to dive into TV-- BINGO!

And yeah, Mysterious Doffy Family Member With The Awesome Hat looks like he's got Vegapunk cyborg augments/prostheses.

I'll finish reading that thread you linked in a sec. I never considered that Dragon's crew might have saved Sabo. emotion_kirakira

I read through the linked thread... I'll just say this: IF Sabo is alive as a revolutionary AND he declined to help Ace based on the principles of the Revolution....then he is a d*** that deserves a swift smack from Luffy. End of story.
Azriel_eph210
l zenitsu l
Lenighma
l zenitsu l

REVENGEANCE.

I read through the linked thread... I'll just say this: IF Sabo is alive as a revolutionary AND he declined to help Ace based on the principles of the Revolution....then he is a d*** that deserves a swift smack from Luffy. End of story.

Maybe he has a reason why he couldn't go. Maybe he's working undercover for the Revolutionaries and infiltrated the Doflamingo Family. How can he help if Doflamingo himself showed up to the battle for shits and giggles?

Somewhere out there, Undercover Sabo was crying and Baby V was blushing -- thinking that he needed her.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
l zenitsu l
Azriel_eph210
l zenitsu l
Lenighma
l zenitsu l

REVENGEANCE.

Maybe he has a reason why he couldn't go. Maybe he's working undercover for the Revolutionaries and infiltrated the Doflamingo Family. How can he help if Doflamingo himself showed up to the battle for shits and giggles?

Somewhere out there, Undercover Sabo was crying and Baby V was blushing -- thinking that he needed her.

Being undercover is one thing, but if he declined to help based on the principles of the revolution (i.e. Exposing the government's corruption, but not overly excited about pirate rule either), then he's a buster! After all, the revolutionaries seemed to be in the best position from the mini-war between pirates and marines.
New chapter's out!

I kind of love it seeing the Strawhats act like a functioning crew with Luffy giving orders and everybody else diligently waiting to receive them.

User Image

11,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
l zenitsu l
New chapter's out!

I kind of love it seeing the Strawhats act like a functioning crew with Luffy giving orders and everybody else diligently waiting to receive them.

User Image

so eventful, can't so see them duke it out with mama rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas