*covers eyes* 0.14956982131039 15.0% [ 226 ]
lol whut? 0.084712111184646 8.5% [ 128 ]
XD 0.10721376571807 10.7% [ 162 ]
O RLY NAO 0.054930509596294 5.5% [ 83 ]
pool whore? 0.086035737921906 8.6% [ 130 ]
OMG!1> I LUV ZOLO@@! 0.12442091330245 12.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 1511 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 333 334 335 > >> >>> »|

Am I the only one who thinks it's completely canon that Trafalgar has a fetish for bears and dresses in cute colors? User Image

But, you know, I just went back to chapter 499 to look at the scene where Bonney stopped Zoro from hitting that Chalros guy. I never noticed it before you pointed it out, but in one frame she's scrawny, short, and isn't wearing a jacket. Then a few panels later, she's dressed as her usual self.

Maybe her devil fruit lets her change to whatever age she wants.. and she's actually an old granny. Ouuhohoho~
Trafalgar Law
Am I the only one who thinks it's completely canon that Trafalgar has a fetish for bears and dresses in cute colors? User Image

But, you know, I just went back to chapter 499 to look at the scene where Bonney stopped Zoro from hitting that Chalros guy. I never noticed it before you pointed it out, but in one frame she's scrawny, short, and isn't wearing a jacket. Then a few panels later, she's dressed as her usual self.

Maybe her devil fruit lets her change to whatever age she wants.. and she's actually an old granny. Ouuhohoho~

Nope, you're not the only one. I totally support fruitloop colouring for Trafalgar. I wonder what colours he really wears though.

I like the colours you used in your icons of him. Oda better paint him up pretty like that. xd

I also think it's blatantly obvious that Trafalga-chan is a furry. Aah him and his Heart pirates are such cutie-chaaaaaans XD

rofl.. Did you check out Bonney's ketchup trick? Toootally ripping off the great Co-captain Ussop. talk2hand
Eurithicles
Nope, you're not the only one. I totally support fruitloop colouring for Trafalgar. I wonder what colours he really wears though.

I like the colours you used in your icons of him. Oda better paint him up pretty like that. xd

I also think it's blatantly obvious that Trafalga-chan is a furry. Aah him and his Heart pirates are such cutie-chaaaaaans XD

rofl.. Did you check out Bonney's ketchup trick? Toootally ripping off the great Co-captain Ussop. talk2hand

Hahaha~ You know, Trafalgar actually wanted to name his pirate crew the Doki-Doki Pirates - but bear-chan told him that seemed a little too gay for them. User Image True story.

And I totally spotted that copy-cat Bonney did there. I'm rooting for Bonney/Usopp pairing in the end! Come on, Oda, Kaya's not man enough for such a BRAVE sea warrior! That beast of a woman, Bonney, will surely be able to handle him.
Trafalgar Law
Eurithicles

Hahaha~ You know, Trafalgar actually wanted to name his pirate crew the Doki-Doki Pirates - but bear-chan told him that seemed a little too gay for them. User Image True story.

And I totally spotted that copy-cat Bonney did there. I'm rooting for Bonney/Usopp pairing in the end! Come on, Oda, Kaya's not man enough for such a BRAVE sea warrior! That beast of a woman, Bonney, will surely be able to handle him.

Oooohohohoah.. You're turning my brain into goo T__T
I think Doki-Doki Pirates suit him better. That's his heart when he spies on his bear-friend grooming himself.

I don't know how they can be around Trafalga without getting raped. You know it's true.

Oh Lord, don't even say Kaya's NAME. I think she is the only character in the entire series that I just plain don't want to see show up again. She should have just stayed in bed and DIED.

I hope Usopp takes after his father and just FORGETS ABOUT HER. xd

But yeah, I've noticed a couple of nice pairings for Usopp recently. Why, he's an eligible bachelor, you know! Line up ladies! and gentlemen

*hops in line!* :'D
Eurithicles
I don't know how they can be around Trafalga without getting raped.

They can't. User Image

Eurithicles

Oh Lord, don't even say Kaya's NAME. I think she is the only character in the entire series that I just plain don't want to see show up again. She should have just stayed in bed and DIED.

But yeah, I've noticed a couple of nice pairings for Usopp recently. Why, he's an eligible bachelor, you know! Line up ladies! and gentlemen

Just walk away, Usopp honey - just walk away. You don' need that girl - you're a PIRATE. Like your FATHER. Now off to the Captain's quarters with you so you can properly follow in your father's footsteps! Ohohohohohoo~
Trafalgar Law
Eurithicles
I don't know how they can be around Trafalga without getting raped.

They can't. User Image

Eurithicles

Just walk away, Usopp honey - just walk away. You don' need that girl - you're a PIRATE. Like your FATHER. Now off to the Captain's quarters with you so you can properly follow in your father's footsteps! Ohohohohohoo~

Are you trying to tell him to bottom for Luffy the same way Yasopp bottomed for Shanks? If so, I approve of this post.

and @ the bear rape

oh. ic.
Eurithicles
Are you trying to tell him to bottom for Luffy the same way Yasopp bottomed for Shanks? If so, I approve of this post.

and @ the bear rape

oh. ic.

Why yes, I am telling Usopp to do just that. You know Shanks liked Yasopp to play Cabin-boy on a regular basis. It's a lonely sea out there, after all.. and a man has his needs. User Image
Trafalgar Law
Eurithicles

and @ the bear rape

oh. ic.

Why yes, I am telling Usopp to do just that. You know Shanks liked Yasopp to play Cabin-boy on a regular basis. It's a lonely sea out there, after all.. and a man has his needs. User Image

The needs of a captain can be great.. It takes a real magical lady like Yasopp to fill those needs....
I wanna see Zolo fight X Drake and Killer(Kidd's firstmate). This arc is only gonna get better. Garp's on his way. I bet Dragon's gonna save Ace, all his kids get one save in their life time. Luffy already had his. xd
War Star666
I wanna see Zolo fight X Drake and Killer(Kidd's firstmate). This arc is only gonna get better. Garp's on his way. I bet Dragon's gonna save Ace, all his kids get one save in their life time. Luffy already had his. xd

I really can't wait to see how Zoro has improved, both in strength and in spirit, after that encounter with Kuma. I'm looking forward to the action, but I'm also hoping that some drama, angst or anything along those lines comes out in this arc as well.

It would also be nice if the distance between Luffy and Zoro was brought up again. I'm glad of the fact that Sanji knows about it, and about exactly how much pain Zoro survived that time with Kuma, but I'd like to see more on it. I think that would be more interesting than just more action. (Though I'm always happy to see the Mugiwara in action <3)

Ace getting saved by Daddy Dragon isn't something I'm putting money on. I'm actually expecting Ace to die. I'm very interested in seeing character reactions, namely Whitebeard, Shanks, Luffy and Blackbeard.

Although if he doesn't die, I'll try not to be too disappointed, lol.
Eurithicles
War Star666

I really can't wait to see how Zoro has improved, both in strength and in spirit, after that encounter with Kuma. I'm looking forward to the action, but I'm also hoping that some drama, angst or anything along those lines comes out in this arc as well.

It would also be nice if the distance between Luffy and Zoro was brought up again. I'm glad of the fact that Sanji knows about it, and about exactly how much pain Zoro survived that time with Kuma, but I'd like to see more on it. I think that would be more interesting than just more action. (Though I'm always happy to see the Mugiwara in action <3)

Ace getting saved by Daddy Dragon isn't something I'm putting money on. I'm actually expecting Ace to die. I'm very interested in seeing character reactions, namely Whitebeard, Shanks, Luffy and Blackbeard.

Ace can't die, somebody will save him. Come on, we haven't seen Dragon in a while. Now would be the perfect time for him to show up again. But if he does die, I think it would be a while til Luffy found out about it.
War Star666

I bet Ace used his save on homework when he was twelve.

"Dad, can you help me with this problem? I'm gonna die if Gramps sees another bad grade on my report card."

"Very well... I will save you from your homework, Ace. But only this once." *wind blows dramatically*

Hahahaa~ But really, I'm all for if Dragon pops up again - him standing in the wind for a couple of panels just isn't enough ugliness for us. Damn -- you can see where Ace got his good looks for sure. rofl
War Star666
Eurithicles
War Star666

Ace can't die, somebody will save him. Come on, we haven't seen Dragon in a while. Now would be the perfect time for him to show up again. But if he does die, I think it would be a while til Luffy found out about it.

Sure Ace can die! Wouldn't it be amazing? It would show that Oda has a real set of balls and really big man-nipples.

Heeeeeeee's not afraid to kill off such a loved and popular character!

See, doesn't it make him seem like a manly and daring mangaka? One who doesn't give a damn about who people like best, because this is HIS MANGA DAMNIT?

You're probably right though, and he'll chicken out in the end. Oda hates drawing men's nipples, so I guess he would end up not having very big ones himself....... ; -;

Oh, Oda-sensei.. You can do it.. Kill Ace! I'm rooting for you..! T________T
Trafalgar Law
War Star666

I bet Ace used his save on homework when he was twelve.

"Dad, can you help me with this problem? I'm gonna die if Gramps sees another bad grade on my report card."

"Very well... I will save you from your homework, Ace. But only this once." *wind blows dramatically*

Hahahaa~ But really, I'm all for if Dragon pops up again - him standing in the wind for a couple of panels just isn't enough ugliness for us. Damn -- you can see where Ace got his good looks for sure. rofl

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL.... WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE DRAGON SO WEIRD.

Seriously, first the rebelling against the potato salad, his purse, and now this.

Eerrggg, I love you. XDDDDD heart heart
Aye aye aye, I leave town for a day, and miss all the fun stoof.

Anywho, yeah, I'd bet on Law having a furry fetish.

I don't think that Oda does have the balls to kill of Ace. I mean, he couldn't kill off Pell, and he isn't near as popular. I'm rooting for Bellamy to not be dead either, but that could just be wishful thinking.
:3

I think that Luffy will get wind of what's happening to Ace and go save his a**.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff