*covers eyes* 0.14763948497854 14.8% [ 172 ]
lol whut? 0.086695278969957 8.7% [ 101 ]
XD 0.10300429184549 10.3% [ 120 ]
O RLY NAO 0.059227467811159 5.9% [ 69 ]
pool whore? 0.078969957081545 7.9% [ 92 ]
OMG!1> I LUV ZOLO@@! 0.12703862660944 12.7% [ 148 ]
Total Votes:[ 1165 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 319 320 321 > >> >>> »|
It's also very new. I couldn't find an official thread, so I started this one. I'm hoping to grow to the size of the other threads about popular series. <3
kyouzamashi ryouko
saigoto
kyouzamashi ryouko
Anyone find it kinda amusing that all the badass supernovas are all like "O shite. Admiral! Run away, run away!"

Anywho, I think Whitebeard is going to save Ace. Though he is going up against the suichibachi... I wonder if Whitebeard might die instead of Ace.

And I'm curious about Law and Kid's devil fruit powers. The ones listed above fit, but I wanna see what all they can do with them.

PS, Zoro sucks at not getting lost. No if ands and buts.
Lol, you have a point, but it's not always smart to pick a fight in an area thats right in military territory. The reason that they're fighting is because they have no other choice. ......That and Luffy, Trafalgar, and Kidd seem to be the craziest of the Supernovas.

I never thought about the possibility of Whitebeard dying instead of Ace. That may very well happen if it's only Whitebeard's crew fighting the Suichibachi.

As for Kid's and Trafalgar's powers, it will be interesting to see them in action.

Well, it was said that the Suichibachi were meeting up to take on Whitebeard, right?

Second ...but I wouldn't count on kidd very much I bet he's going to do something big he seems deviant and sinister like he's planning something while he watches his opponents (hint: luffy and the strawhats, and traflagar law and his crew).
Kidd does seem rather... sinister for lack of a better term.

But damn, this most recent chapter. I totally wanna see a Kidd/Law fight. I wonder who's stronger.
kyouzamashi ryouko
Kidd does seem rather... sinister for lack of a better term.

But damn, this most recent chapter. I totally wanna see a Kidd/Law fight. I wonder who's stronger.
I'd like to see that, but right now i want to see what happens next with Kuma and Kidd.
Trafalgar Law is now my hero.
Tazmo
Join the club, we've got jackets.
saigoto
Tazmo

and cute little hats. <3 Pink, with teddy bears on them.
can't wait to see more of Kuma's power and kidd's too. i'm sure that the battle will be interupted though.
Ben Leyton
can't wait to see more of Kuma's power and kidd's too. i'm sure that the battle will be interupted though.
Most likely, they'll probably meet up again in the New World.
kyouzamashi ryouko
saigoto
Tazmo

Agree... Trafalgar is an awsome and interesting character created by oda just hope they get rid of kidd he's a bit creepy and sinister for my taste
phantomimp
kyouzamashi ryouko
saigoto
Tazmo

Agree... Trafalgar is an awsome and interesting character created by oda just hope they get rid of kidd he's a bit creepy and sinister for my taste
Every series needs to have somebody like that though.
... Though he's creepy, I like Kidd. But that's only to be expected, seeing as how I'm also a Bellamy fan.
I'm not a big Kidd + Law fan.

Law intrigued me when I first saw him with his bear nakama.
But now...I just don't like him so much.

Scratchman Apoo though, with his two jointed arms + DJ style.
Basil Hawkins with his constant talks of fate.

Both are great character designs.

Kidd looks a bit meh, as he reminds me too much of Bellemy, just with dreams.

I want Kuma to beat his a**. Havin' a more boring version of Kuma's fruit, what was Kidd thinking?

I also want Robin to have a 1 v 1 fight in the next arc.
Perhaps another team up with Franky or Brooke.

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
everyone keeps saying that kidd is just like bellemy, but really i just don't see the connection maybe that's just because kidd has darker sort of look to him. oh ya i'm a complete fan of kidd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff