Oh my 0.092653871608206 9.3% [ 140 ]
*covers eyes* 0.14956982131039 15.0% [ 226 ]
lol whut? 0.084712111184646 8.5% [ 128 ]
XD 0.10721376571807 10.7% [ 162 ]
O RLY NAO 0.054930509596294 5.5% [ 83 ]
pool whore? 0.086035737921906 8.6% [ 130 ]
OMG!1> I LUV ZOLO@@! 0.12442091330245 12.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 1511 ]

@Farrah: well Roger was Ace's dad. 3nodding Although people in the manga said that Luffy's personality was closer to Roger's than Ace's was.

And one more thing i noticed/confirmed. The younger Cariboo brother doesn't have any hair. LOL. His "hair" is actually a lizard. Oda draws the funniest things. Luffy can so beat the crap out of them, especially now he can attack Logia. >D stupid Cariboos.
FallenStar-xHero13
@Farrah: well Roger was Ace's dad. 3nodding Although people in the manga said that Luffy's personality was closer to Roger's than Ace's was.

And one more thing i noticed/confirmed. The younger Cariboo brother doesn't have any hair. LOL. His "hair" is actually a lizard. Oda draws the funniest things. Luffy can so beat the crap out of them, especially now he can attack Logia. >D stupid Cariboos.

Well for a gag, I have a feeling Luffy's gonna let them join, just like with Robin
But Nami did hear about these two while she was at the bar, so she'll know somethings up.
I love the one piece artwork! I never noticed his "hair" wasn't hair!!! Now that he uses Haki, How much do you think he needs to eat now!?!?! haha

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Julius du Couer
I love the one piece artwork! I never noticed his "hair" wasn't hair!!! Now that he uses Haki, How much do you think he needs to eat now!?!?! haha

Whose hair not being hair?!

Luffy doesn't eat so much, he just... eat. mrgreen
Celesing
Julius du Couer

The younger Cariboo bro doesn't have any hair. It's actually a lizard facing backwards. rofl

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
FallenStar-xHero13
Celesing
Julius du Couer

The younger Cariboo bro doesn't have any hair. It's actually a lizard facing backwards. rofl

Really!!!

look into manga WOW!!!
i know!! XD it's the most randomest thing i ever seen! I wonder what Oda was thinking? Inside joke maybe??

Devout Fatcat

OMG IT IS!!!! I like lizards * 3*

I like these guys more and more even though I really do not like them xD

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I loved the episode when Nami gets rescued from the STRAW HAT crew when the animal guy tried to marry Nami~! 3nodding User Image

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I Dizzy-Kun I
FallenStar-xHero13

Well for a gag, I have a feeling Luffy's gonna let them join, just like with Robin
But Nami did hear about these two while she was at the bar, so she'll know somethings up.

I don't think Luffy would let them join. He saw them shot that marine and he seems to feel person's character (and those two are rotten). It would be same like when Luffy met some "enemies" in past, and he didn't like them from beginning, after just seeing them...

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Though I'm not complaining, I wonder why the chapters came out so early this week. Not that I didn't love it.

Devout Fatcat

It came out earlier because scanners worked faster ?
Or maybe Jump released earlier ?

I cannot wait for the next one~

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
I'm guessing alot of fans are more into One Piece now after the 2 year time skip. Like myself I'm eagerly waiting in anticipation on what is going to happen in the next chapter. So yea, scanners work fast xd
Augi Ki-Meiher
I'm guessing alot of fans are more into One Piece now after the 2 year time skip. Like myself I'm eagerly waiting in anticipation on what is going to happen in the next chapter. So yea, scanners work fast xd

yah of course hahaha. i was more into it ever since the battle at marineford, cuz thats like the culmination of everything that's been happening before. and now, it's just looking to be epic :3

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ThunderBridge
Augi Ki-Meiher

yah of course hahaha. i was more into it ever since the battle at marineford, cuz thats like the culmination of everything that's been happening before. and now, it's just looking to be epic :3

It was also first time Luffy lost. 'Cos he always get what he want (saving Nami, Robin; defeating enemies), but here... he lost. Completly.

I think Oda needed Luffy to open his naive eyes and see true world. Where people die, where his friends die and where are many much stronger people than him... Now Luffy is more mature and definitely stronger. So what will happen next? whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff