Total Votes:[ 1511 ]

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
FallenStar-xHero13
Augi Ki-Meiher
FallenStar-xHero13
Cute chapter! heart this week! A very relaxing chapter, especially when they were all drinking cups of tea together and looking all mellow.

The Cariboos are so stupid. lol. But i love the seacow scene. Never thought i would see that cow again. XD poor thing!

The Kraken is going down! >D
It's really wierd, because for our key club at my school....the mascot this year is a kraken...o.o

Coincidence... or destined? xd

a really amazing coincidence...i think? Cuz if was "destiny", i'm a bit...not sure wat that would mean....

you guys think the older cariboo is going to hit by Luffy's haki, or would the "Kraken example" be enough to scare older cariboo into submission?

It's destiny!!!

Just be careful... Luffy's on the way pirate
Haha! I am happy to announce that the next cosplay I am in the process of making and plan to wear, is Monkey D Luffy - Explorer outfit from the movie Strong World. xD
Celesing
The_Butterfly_Effect
Luffy plans to tame the Kraken? Ooooh this'll be good xD

I couldn't stop laughing when Caribou was the only one to board the ship, his expression was epic lolz and the fact that hardly anyone is paying attention to him, as Nami, Franky and Brook all start explaining the 'mysterious sea currents'. xD

Strange enough, I think Luffy will actually success whee

Yeah, that was priceless, though I was looking forward to the battle neutral And I can't wait till they start talking about their experiences on different islands. Also Sanji should get some mild-rate girls photos... as rehab xd

agree with both of you ahahahh. i lol-ed at caribou's face, and i'd like to know what happened to each of em too.

mmyrgamer1
i loved this chapter. I felt sorry for the seacow, but that as hilarious how he reacted xd But that couldn't even compare to how funny Sanji was when he was attempting to protect Nami's visage smile And Brook, I am sorry that Chopper came in an messed up your joke rolleyes sometimes I really think they should have eaten that reindeer. smile

poor seacow. epic pervert nosebleeding. poor brook.

Augi Ki-Meiher
You know it might be good if Luffy would tame the Kraken for several reasons.

1. Bad-a** Pet xd
2. New source of food supply (Takoyaki) - goodbye emergency reindeer meat
3. Aid in underwater navigation
4. Never run out of ink
5. Intimidate witless enemies
6. Aid in rescuing drowning certain Devil Fruit users
7. Suction
8. New possible substory i.e. The Straw Hats discover the final resting place of Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean 2

^ lol agreed

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
One Piece on break this week crying I'm already going through withdrawal

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Augi Ki-Meiher

WHAT!!!! eek crying ...Oh yeah...it did say that didn't it sad Well that sucks...and this was starting to look like a great week too.
mmyrgamer1
Augi Ki-Meiher

WHAT!!!! eek crying ...Oh yeah...it did say that didn't it sad Well that sucks...and this was starting to look like a great week too.

good thing, after this week, i have one full week off (thanksgiving), so i guess that'll make up for this loss of one piece manga love. D<

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Darnit, I forgot there's a break this week....I was really looking forward to the next chappy this week, but... cry I can wait. I can. I waited a whole month!

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Lenighma
Darnit, I forgot there's a break this week....I was really looking forward to the next chappy this week, but... cry I can wait. I can. I waited a whole month!

I can sympathize crying At least it'll make reading the next chapter all the sweeter 3nodding

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Did anyone else read the chopper comic. It was just enough to make up for a lack of real OP and I actually want to see where the comic goes. it was cute.

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
mmyrgamer1
Did anyone else read the chopper comic. It was just enough to make up for a lack of real OP and I actually want to see where the comic goes. it was cute.

I read it...and laughed....and then cursed no real chapter.

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
baby.....pecker.....bamboo..................................*walks away from that*

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

8,825 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I've been going through the series again and found a couple of nifty pics I thought were entertaining.

User Image

User Image

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Glacirus
mmyrgamer1

I read it...and laughed....and then cursed no real chapter.

what a chopper comic?? where at *goes and locates* but jic i cant find it you guys should tell me razz

Sparkly Gekko

crying
I want to see Luffy tame the Kraken
Meh next week maybe, i might get some work done now confused .... or not
Think he will succeed?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items