lol whut? 0.084712111184646 8.5% [ 128 ]
XD 0.10721376571807 10.7% [ 162 ]
O RLY NAO 0.054930509596294 5.5% [ 83 ]
pool whore? 0.086035737921906 8.6% [ 130 ]
OMG!1> I LUV ZOLO@@! 0.12442091330245 12.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 1511 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 333 334 335 > >> >>> »|

Eustass Law
I'm going to start fangirling over Killer any second now o.O.......

freaky......

rofl

For a person who has no face and wears cowboy clothes.
sukouto
Eustass Law

freaky......

rofl

Totally D:
Eustass Law
sukouto
Eustass Law

freaky......

rofl

Totally D:

if i ever meet killer, i will run hide and never come out. unless zoro saves me. ZOOOOOORRRRRROOOOOO-SAAAMMAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

hmmm, i just realized my reaction would be a lot like usopp's. don't know if that's a good thing or not.... sweatdrop
starfoxx322
Eustass Law
sukouto
Eustass Law

freaky......

rofl

Totally D:

if i ever meet killer, i will run hide and never come out. unless zoro saves me. ZOOOOOORRRRRROOOOOO-SAAAMMAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

hmmm, i just realized my reaction would be a lot like usopp's. don't know if that's a good thing or not.... sweatdrop

3 swords are like so 5minutes ago xd ! Spinning thingies of doom is what's hip and happening now ! jk
I'd probably glomp him XD
Eustass Law

3 swords are like so 5minutes ago xd ! Spinning thingies of doom is what's hip and happening now ! jk

What? They are? Drat, I thought I was a 'hip cat' when I got the three swords. Then again, spinning thingies of death are pretty cool. O! You probably have to push a button to start them!!! Buttons! whee
sukouto
Eustass Law

What? They are? Drat, I thought I was a 'hip cat' when I got the three swords. Then again, spinning thingies of death are pretty cool. O! You probably have to push a button to start them!!! Buttons! whee

*gasp* buttons ?!THAT'S THE SECRET OF THE POLKADOT SHIRT! THEY'RE NOT POLKADOTS,THEY'RE BUTTONS eek !!!!!
aww im so behind sad i havn't hade time to read for a LONG time so im only at chapter 450 sad sad
Eustass Law

*gasp* buttons ?!THAT'S THE SECRET OF THE POLKADOT SHIRT! THEY'RE NOT POLKADOTS,THEY'RE BUTTONS eek !!!!!

I didn't even think about that! Who know what awesome tricks and thingies that await us. xd whee

tha_hustler
aww im so behind sad i havn't hade time to read for a LONG time so im only at chapter 450 sad sad

Don't be sad, you are only 60 chapters behind. That's not alot, I could read those in a day or two. Just span them out for 10 chapters a day, then you'll be caught up in a week, or five a day, but then it will take twice as long.
Eustass Law
sukouto
Eustass Law

gonk NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! 3 SWORDS WILLL NEVER BE OUT OF STYLE DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhh, the polkdot shirt is explained!! they are actually buttons to start spinning thingies of death!!!! 3nodding eustass, you are very smart.

only 60 chapters isn't that bad. at least you're not just starting. there were about 480 chapters out when i started. that almost stopped me right there, but my friend was like "read it!!!" i just stared at her. "450 chapters?" "READ IT OR ELSE!!!" "*gulp* yes ma'am." i'm so glad i listened. wasn't that a great story xd
starfoxx322

Hmm, first three swords, then polkadot shirts that might have secret buttons. I wonder what will be next. Law's hat? That' pretty cool.
sukouto
starfoxx322

Hmm, first three swords, then polkadot shirts that might have secret buttons. I wonder what will be next. Law's hat? That' pretty cool.

Law keeps condoms in his hat,cos the ladies love him,so he always have to be ready D;
starfoxx322
Eustass Law
sukouto
Eustass Law

ahhh, the polkdot shirt is explained!! they are actually buttons to start spinning thingies of death!!!! 3nodding eustass, you are very smart.

only 60 chapters isn't that bad. at least you're not just starting. there were about 480 chapters out when i started. that almost stopped me right there, but my friend was like "read it!!!" i just stared at her. "450 chapters?" "READ IT OR ELSE!!!" "*gulp* yes ma'am." i'm so glad i listened. wasn't that a great story xd

There is a thin line between genius and insanity XD
Eustass Law

Law keeps condoms in his hat,cos the ladies love him,so he always have to be ready D;

I just like the hat because it's really cool looking. Crap, now I really want one! rofl

Eustass Law

I have crossed that line, sent postcards back, and then became mayor. 3nodding
sukouto
Eustass Law

I just like the hat because it's really cool looking. Crap, now I really want one! rofl

Eustass Law

I have crossed that line, sent postcards back, and then became mayor. 3nodding

*bows*Teach me your ways master!
Eustass Law

*bows*Teach me your ways master!

Ok, I shall. First! Look both ways before crossing the street! Second! Do not double dip! Learn young grass-bug-thing, and then you shall become a master at whatever you are a master of and you'll have whatever comes at 75% off with a coupon.

I wish I had a coupon for Law's hat. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces